Vickie Lan Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The bride found Vickie online, and we were thrilled with her choice. Vickie is a gem. I live in New Jersey and only wish I could promote her here. Just received our album, and it is beautiful and truly unique. Mother of the bride
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie is an amazing photographer!
I was so happy that I found her and chose to have her photograph my wedding. She took so many wonderful pictures and designed an amazing album for me! If I have any future event that requires a photographer
I would call Vickie in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie is an amazing photographer!! I have had the privilege to both have photo's taken by her, and assist her in taking photos. She took on my small courthouse wedding with only 3 weeks notice, and did an amazing job! She is extremely creative, and catches all the small things. She really knows what she is doing and we are lucky to have had her as a photographer. She uses a lot of different angles and just knows what would make for a fantastic photo. I highly reccomend her.
Wedding: 03/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie is the most amazing photographer I have ever met. Our bridal party was all over the place and difficult, but she was extremely patient, flexible, and organized. She has a 6th sense for getting the best shots and all of her photos are gorgeous. She is professional and fun. We love her and we are blessed to have had her there on the most important day of our lives, let alone capturing it. There really is no other choice out there. She is the best. Half of the time I didn't even know she was taking photos, but she got EVERYTHING. She literally made the memories more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.
Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have adored Vickie's work from the first moment I looked at her pictures-even before I was engaged. After checking out other photographers, I was still most smitten with her photos. When I discovered her reasonable prices and that she was available for our wedding I was beside myself with excitement. I was very impressed with how responsive Vickie was, returning every email very promptly (and I'm an email person, so I really appreciated this). She took time to visit my venue before the wedding so that she could see what she would be working with on the big day. Vickie shot both my rehearsal dinner and the wedding-bringing an assistant photographer with her. They were both so nice and professional-really making people feel comfortable. In fact, our little ring bearer fell in love with her, referring to her as "The Vickie" and asking for her. Most importantly, she took absolutely stunning photographs. I had worked very hard to put together many details for the wedding-and she captured everything I had created. In fact, she captured everything that makes a wedding special-the details, the people, the relationships and the romance. I have never seen people react to wedding photos like I have seen people react to my wedding photos on facebook. Every single person is blown away with how beautiful the wedding was-and it's all because Vickie took such amazing photographs. She posted pictures very promptly, and I loved looking through them over and over again (so did all of our friends, family, and their friends and family!) Vickie is a very talented photographer-she has great perspective and combines light and color in amazing ways. I can not get over how much I love our pictures-and I recommend her to everyone I hear is getting married. Thank you, Vickie, for capturing our wedding-through your work we will always have stunning memories of that special day! You are exceptional.
Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was looking for a wedding photographer who would take great candid and posed pictures, who would be unobstrusive but also helpful in setting up the perfect pose, and who would provide me with the digital images afterwards with no complications. Vickie so far has provided all of this and has been great to work with. She's got a great eye and has been very responsive when I ask her to edit a photo a certain way or send me a high-res copy. I haven't gotten the full set of images yet, but I expect them soon and can't wait to see them all. The pictures that she has posted/sent to me are gorgeous and I've gotten lots of compliments on them from family and friends.
Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie was absolutely amazing as the photographer for our (Kevin and Laura's) wedding (May 2010). She is incredibly skilled, as well as really personable and helpful. My husband and I know we could not have found a more talented and fun-to-work-with photographer; she captured the feel of our wedding perfectly, and got a wide variety of fantastic photos. I love her style, and she is absolutely willing to listen to ideas. Plus, she has so many fun and fantastic ideas of her own for anything from photos of decorations or scenery, to portraits.

Shooting pictures with her was really a lot of fun, and the results were literally breathtaking. Plus, her rates are very affordable, especially considering her incredible skills.. this allowed us poor college students to still end up with an amazing photographer and truly exceptional photos (MANY of them, too!). :-) Thank you, Vickie!!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had booked a photographer (a friend of Vickie's) for our wedding. A few days later he called and was unable to do the date, but promised us someone equally as wonderful...Vickie! And she really was. We had a few meetings via Facebook/email/phone since she lived in Tucson and us in Phoenix. She came up to Phoenix from Tucson for the wedding and was willing to come up a day early to scope things out. Her creativity is incredible...we love the photos and the editing she has done. Our favorite picture is of us with a big antique frame prop. And I have to give her a ton of credit...we had a golf member very upset that we interupted her game (at the club's direction!). The woman came after me and my new husband (IN OUR WEDDING ATTIRE) but Vickie and her husband stepped in and took the brunt for us. We couldn't imagine a better photographer, not to mention the value for her pricing. Thanks so much Vickie!
Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the wonderful opportunity of being one of Vickie's first Boudoir sessions! It was such a great experience and she made it very comfortable. The pictures were sexy yet classy. The detail pictures made me remember the little things. My husband LOVED them! She knew how to work with me and pose me but make it look natural. She is truly an inspiration :o) Thank you Vickie!!!
Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie was amazing! We really wanted an affordable photographer (think college students) but who would take good pictures. I was way more impressed with her sample pictures than with any of the "major Tucson wedding photographers." She took such great candid shots that really demonstrate the joy of the occasion. She was very comfortable to work with (I did a boudoir session so that says a lot!) and also accommodating. My wedding photos look like art!
Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
**Don't pass this photographer by!!!
Vickie is talented, professional, and very easy to work with. Her photos are artistic yet classic, and she captured every detail of my special day better than I could have asked of her. Vickie was so helpful throughout the entire process and I couldn't have been happier!!
Wedding: 06/06/2009