Unmistakably You

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Amy and her team at Unmistakably You for my July 19, 2014 wedding; specifically day-of wedding coordination. Right from my first meeting with Amy she was very organized and attentive, and most importantly she truly strived to understand my unique vision for my wedding day, ensuring we had every detail taken care of and finding answers to questions I hadn't even thought of. Amy's expertise made the wedding planning process less overwhelming; it gave me confidence that my wedding would go exactly as I wanted.
On the actual day of my wedding, Amy and her team were amazing; from ensuring the bridal party and vendors were running on schedule to setting up the venue and decor, everything was handled with such professionalism and care, I couldn't have asked for more. As impressed as I was during the planning process, I was blown away about how Amy was going above and beyond to handle of all our unexpected issues, such as ordering another tent and buying more alcohol during the reception.
I had planned an outdoor wedding; hoping for good weather, with a tent rented in case of bad weather, and unfortunately it was raining the whole wedding day. One would think that a bride would be upset with rain on the wedding day, but the way Amy and Heather handled everything quickly and calmly, I was never stressed or unhappy that the day would be ruined. Literally within moments of looking outside and seeing the rain, I was contacted by Amy and Heather ensuring me that we could get another tent and that all of the wedding set-up (chairs/photo booth/DJ/etc) could fit under the tents, and the rain wouldn't stop anything!
I could not thank Amy and her team enough for everything; having their support on the wedding day meant that I could really enjoy the whole day, stress free, which was all thanks to them, and was truly priceless.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For those of you who are thinking “wedding planners are too expensive, we can’t afford that in our wedding budget” – think again. Hiring Amy as our DOC was the absolute best decision we made. We definitely ended up saving money overall as her prices are amazing.

Like many other brides, I spent the first few months of my engagement on Pinterest planning out my dream wedding. I had so many ideas floating around in my head and it was so hard to determine how to pull everything together. We decided to use Amy for our décor and her advice was invaluable - she really helped me to bring my “vision” to light and develop a cohesive theme. It was also nice to have an honest third party to talk to who wouldn’t get upset if I didn’t like their ideas. Where Amy really added value was to help me to determine what décor items would have the most impact, while still being conscious of our budget. We received so many compliments on all of the little details and how personal our wedding was.

Amy’s outstanding creativity was evident when she custom designed our wedding invitations, seating chart, menu cards, and wedding day signs. We received so many compliments on how unique the stationary was! The price was fantastic as well – significantly cheaper than everywhere else I looked.

My hubby and I both have relatively demanding jobs and hiring Amy significantly reduced our wedding planning stress. About a month before the wedding, we had a “marathon planning session” with her to work out our wedding day timeline. She thought of everything and really helped to keep us on track in that final month. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and it was so nice to just be able to relax with my bridal party in the morning and just show up!

I truly felt as though Amy became our friend through the wedding planning process and I can tell that she really cares about her clients and wants their “big day” to be the best day ever. Absolutely the best decision we made…!!
Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Right from the beginning having Amy help plan our wedding was the best decision we could have made. After attempting to contact other wedding planners in the area with limited schedules Amy was the first one to get back to me saying that she could make her schedule fit mine, not the other way around. Not only did Amy help my vision for the perfect wedding day come to life, but she helped add amazing and creative ideas to make our day one of a kind (and according to our guests the best wedding they have ever been to). No part of our wedding did not involve Amy's help in one way or another (from creating our amazing invitation, helping with caterers and bakers, making the most creative decorations and helping to keep the budget in check), and we are forever grateful for everything she did!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Making the decision to hire Amy was one of the best decisions that we made when it came to our Wedding Day.

We got far more than what we anticipated from Amy. She was there for us with advice, support and help from almost the beginning of the process to the very end.

She is what helped make the day such a fabulous one for me and my husband and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Thank you so much Amy, you were worth your weight in gold!

Cat and Brad Matejcek
Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As this was my first wedding, I was unsure of what to expect in a wedding planner. I was immediately impressed with Amy's professionalism, knowledge, organizational abilities and personality. She made me feel secure and comfortable, and I knew that with her in charge I would not have to worry about things on my wedding day (which is what I really wanted!!!!). Amy was an intregal part of our special day and made sure everything was just perfect. Whether it was checking in at the hairdressers early in the morning, taking lanterns to the chapel for set up, purchasing last minute items, sewing my maid of honor's eye hook on her dress, co-ordinating all of my vendors, or packing up 100 vintage teacups and saucers...Amy did everything with a smile on her face and a geniune sense of helpfulness. I would highy recommend Amy.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I honestly don’t know what we would’ve done if we didn’t have Amy McNall from Unmistakably You helping us plan our wedding day. Amy was with us from the beginning and truly made our wedding unique and personal to reflect who we are. (“Unmistakably Us”… if you will…). We live in Toronto but got married in London, so there were A LOT of emails and Skype dates over the past year. She was always quick to respond, flexible to accommodate our busy schedules, and kept things fun which made what is normally a very stressful process unbelievably stress-free. Whenever an issue came up, she didn’t just identify it but she had already thought of a couple solutions.
Amy kept us organized, gave us some amazing ideas, and really made our vision a reality. My mom repeatedly said “…that girl is worth her weight in GOLD!” – and it’s true! She is so passionate about her work and that really came through in everything she did for us. I would definitely recommend her to ANYone planning a wedding. She is truly one of a kind and I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us. Our wedding was hands down the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to Amy so THANK YOU!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our experience with Unmistakably You surpassed our expectations, and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone planning a wedding! When I started the wedding planning process, I wasn’t sure if I would really need a day-of coordinator, but in retrospect, it would have been my biggest wedding planning mistake not to have one (and my husband wholeheartedly agrees with this now too, despite being pretty skeptical in the beginning). I worked primarily with Amy leading up to the wedding day, and her experience in the industry was so apparent right from the first meeting with her. She was so awesome to work with, her level of professionalism was outstanding, and she was incredibly resourceful through the whole wedding process. Amy had so many excellent ideas to help us with planning our day, and wherever we encountered a problem or question, she was ready with an answer.
On the day-of, we had Beth taking care of our décor at the venue (which she did an awesome job at!!) and Genevieve as our DOC. She was so wonderful to have around on the day, and she took care of any issues before we even knew about them. My husband and I both felt so calm and relaxed the whole day of our wedding, and having Genevieve there was a huge part of the reason we felt that way. She was so attentive to us, and we were confident knowing that she was always available to do whatever was needed. We can’t thank Unmistakably You enough for everything they did to make sure our wedding went so perfectly!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Unmistakably You is a must for any Wedding! Amy is extremely organized and knowledgeable. I enjoyed meeting with her and Genevieve to discuss and iron out all of the details of my day. I hired Amy for DOC services, and worked with her & Genevieve up until the Wedding day. Genevieve provided DOC on the actual day. I enjoyed working with Amy because I felt like she was the one person who never got sick of hearing about my ideas! She always shared her expertise and knowledge, and was really there to support me on my vision - and the itinerary she provided was worth her fee for that alone. My husband and I planned a true DIY wedding on our farm, and we could not have done it without Unmistakably You. UY actually helped us to come under budget, because we could afford to do some more things ourselves knowing that Genevieve would be there to help execute. For example, my Aunt made all of our cupcakes, and Gen was there to help her set them out. We saved a bundle, our family was very involved, and the guests loved the personalized touches! Gen was there to make sure it all came together. It was also nice to know that our gifts and cards were promptly and safely stored, that our vendors received their payments, and had someone to direct their questions to. I cannot say enough good things about Gen, she did an amazing job! When she arrived, I asked her to fix "this, this, and this", and off she went. It was such a relief!! You don't realize how many little things there are to co-ordinate on the Wedding day until you are actually experiencing it. My husband was skeptical about the whole idea of hiring a Wedding Co-ordinator, but the day after the Wedding he told me what a great decision I had made and how much he appreciated having Genevieve there! You can't get a better review than that :)
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't imagine what our wedding would have looked like without Amy, from Unmistakably You. If there were any issues at our ceremony or reception, we were completely unaware. Amy ensured we had a seamless, stress-free day. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day!
Despite living out of province and setting a date with less than 5 months to plan. The day was perfect. The country hall looked beautiful, Amy made sure. She stayed to the very end and even helped clean up the hall.
We appreciated the amazing deals from her vendors and she went above and beyond to find us a fry truck/stand for our late night meal offering, something we really wanted, but proved very difficult to find - Amy delivered!
Thank you Amy!!!
Colleen & Wayne
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Amy for our Day of Coordinator. It was one of the better decisions we made for our wedding. She had recommendations for every hole that we had in planning.

I had more than a few personal, non-wedding BS happen in the few weeks before the wedding. Amy kept us on track and from having to postpone. Weather made decorating the hall next to impossible, Amy to the rescue.

I was able to spend my wedding day with my guests and not taking care of details making it one of the best days of my life.
Wedding: 02/02/2013

Jodi 1 Reviews
Unmistakably You is so fantastic to work with, Amy Mcnall is so organized and made sure we had every detail looked after. She went above and beyond every expectation we had, and made sure we did not have to worry about a thing on our big day. We would recommend her to everyone, she is so great at what she does and is so reasonably priced you would be crazy not to get her to help you out. I thought I had everything covered and wouldn't need a planner, but on the day of she was running around making sure everything was taken care of, I am so glad she was there, not only did she help relieve our stress, but also my Mothers, since she would have been having to take care of all the details Amy looked after, and my wedding party also didn't have to do a thing and just got to enjoy the day, which helped make it a perfect day for everyone! I cannot thank them enough!
Wedding: 08/11/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I must admit I never thought about having a wedding planner. We hired Amy from Unmistakably You to help with the coordination of the day of events. She was absolutely AMAZING! While getting pictures taken Amy gave us peace of mind that our cocktail hour was running smoothly and our guests were being accommodated. We realized we didn’t have enough wine glasses late the night before the day of the wedding Amy took care of it for us right away. She is incredibly organized and has the experience to be two steps ahead of everyone else. She listened to exactly how we wanted our décor placed, how we wanted the cocktail hour to run and helped guests navigate when necessary. All in all we were incredibly impressed with her services and would definitely recommend Unmistakably You to anyone planning a wedding!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There really ought to be a 10.0/5.0 button on this site! No exaggeration Amy went so far above and beyond the call of duty. I had planned most of my day on my own (I also work as a wedding planner and love the creative artsy side of events) but was hoping to have someone around to make sure it all went off as I had envisioned so I wouldn't have to worry on the day of. Amy was my saving grace (and my Mom's too). As a day-of coordinator Amy made sure every little catastrophe and possible day-breaker was put to a halt. I didn't have a bridal party, a dj, or bartenders which may sound like a recipe for disaster but it was all in line with the very simple intimate wedding we hoped for. Amy filled in all these blanks in a way that seemed effortless. Not once did I see her looked stressed which helped keep me calm. With a smile on her face and her sleeves rolled up Amy was really the best. So good in fact that I had no idea we ran out of booze (she fixed it) we ran out of plates and cutlery (she fixed it) hmmm the list is endless. I found out the morning after that Amy was still at the venue at 1am helping do final clean-up. This was most definitely not in her contract. This was money well spent and looking back I can't imagine how the day would have unravelled without her there. I think even the most organized bride would be crazy not to have a wedding coordinator, and if you're lucky enough to book her DO IT! Seriously. Unmistakably You - two hundred thumbs up!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have VERY high expectations and Amy from Unmistakably You surpassed them all!!! We hired Amy for day-of coordination and to ensure the day went smoothly. We could not have had the perfect day without her there. All my family and friends that were part of the wedding also felt the same way. I cannot say enough about how valuable her involvement was! Take my advice to all perfectionist, Type 'A' brides out there, Amy has high standards and you can trust that she will ensure your day goes off without a hitch and allow you to enjoy your day stress free!
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about working with Amy and her team for our wedding! They were so easy to sit down and discuss ideas with and completely understood the vision I had for our wedding. Amy was available whenever we needed to discuss things with her and was flexible to add additional decor pieces as they came up. We were even able to see a decor mock-up prior to the wedding to see what our wedding day would be like, this was such a reassuring process. The pricing was perfect with our budget and their work was outstanding. When I stepped into our reception hall and saw the final product of Amy and her teams work, I was blown away. I loved everything they did! And we received so many compliments on the decor. I could not have picked a better decorator to work with, Amy was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and overall fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't be more happy to recommend Amy McNall to any bride who needs a little- or alot of help. She was amazing, more than I could have hoped for from a wedding professional. She out classed the 'expensive' vendors in London Ontario. And really made our Wedding 'us'. We had numerous guests tell us that our wedding was truely representitive of who we were as a couple. And that was all Amy's doing. We were even told by another engaged couple that our wedding was the one to top- so we recommended Amy!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
 519-852-7479
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire