Turquoise Video Productions
Documenting your wedding
Fort Worth, TX 76110  | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Love my Videographer, I would highly recommend them.
Wedding: 04/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Turquoise Video Productions is awesome! We loved working with them from Day 1 of meeting. Of all my wedding vendors, TV was the one I was confident in and knew they would deliver in a timely manner. They were responsive and available during preparations for any questions I had leading up to the wedding. The day of the team was on time and there to capture ALL moments. I had an Indian wedding so we had a lot of detail during the ceremony which was all captured without me even having to provide much detail. The highlight was available soon after and it was a wonderful summary of our special day :) They understood what we were going for and there was very little back and forth. TV kept us up to date on the timeline for producing our video and got it done as mentioned. Everyone that has seen our highlight and full video are full of compliments! I highly recommend them for weddings and any event that needs to be captured on video :)
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Adrianne Aytek were a blast to work with. I adore their creative ideas, attention to detail, work ethic, professionalism, and really enjoyed their great personalities. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Turquoise Video Production and my wedding video is a timeless treasure.
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Adrianne and her husband are such a great team! I can't say enough about the beautiful work they do. They are also very professional and responsive. We really enjoyed working with them. Adrianne has such a fun and welcoming personality that will definitely make your wedding day experience all the better!!
Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Turquiose was amazing to work with. It seemed like everytime we looked up the cameras were right there capturing each special moment of our day. Working with Adrienne was great, she was so accomadating, professional and so pleasant to have around. During the wedding there are so many moments that the bride and groom miss out on and so many moments we were excited to relive. We feel the best money spent was for our video without question. One day we will share these moments with our children - we can't thank you enough Turquoise, you guys are the best!
Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are SO happy & excited to recommend Adrianne and Turquoise Video Productions! Their work is amazing & so professional. We searched for many videographers but Turquoise Video Production's work was one that stood out to us in our search. When we met Adrianne, to know that she was on board with our vision and how we wanted our video to be, was such a relief! She had so much to offer to add to our vision and we had a great time filming our 'How we met' video which we played at our reception. The work they did was A++ and was PERFECT! On the day of, they captured every detail imaginable and we cannot wait to see the final version! We love you guys! Thank you for helping us with our dream wedding!
Wedding: 07/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are so thankful that Turquoise Video Productions were part of our wedding day. Our wedding video shows how beautiful everything was... They do an awesome job of editing. Also, they wee so professional and nice. We would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Discretly yet beautifully filmed. Adrianne understood our wishes and tastefully crafted priceless footage that was promptly delivered. I discovered Turquoise on Google and I'm grateful.
Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Turquoise Video Productions! They were extremely professional, knowledgable (in regards to the general wedding events, as well as the videography, easy to reach, flexible, and overall a pleasure to have at our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with our final product. It is amazing! It is such a joy & comfort to have our wonderful dvd to look back on such a special day. It was one of the best investments of our wedding budget. I met with 7 videographers prior to Turquoise - and they were by far the best bang for our buck.
Wedding: 11/15/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Adrianne did a phenomenal job filming my big day! My entire family was so impressed with how well the video and slide show came out and I couldn't have been any happier. She was always available to go over my needs and listened to everything I wanted to capture. I didn't even know she was there once the wedding started. She was able to shoot everything without getting in the way of the celebration. I give Turquoise Video Productions 5 HUGE stars and want to thank them again for everything. We hope to use them down the road for future events. :) Thanks Adrianne and I hope you guys are doing well!!!
Wedding: 09/27/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The camera crew was all over the place catching every little detail they could. The finished video is great. Well worth the money.
Wedding: 09/27/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were amazing to work with and incredibly flexible with their services, availability, and pricing packages. Would definitely use them again.
Wedding: 08/23/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
There are so many times that a vendor is working a wedding and is being told what to do or what to take and not take. This was never the case with Turquiose Video. We were so blessed to have such wonderful people working for us. Sarah and I were both talking about how awesome it was to go through the night and not even realize they were there. THAT IS A AMAZING!!! And then to get our video and finally see they didnt miss a thing. I 100% recomend these guys for ANY event. Not just weddings. I will definitely use them for our next big event. Thank you guys so much!!!
Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Exceeded my extremely high expectations.. they are so cool and fun to work with and provide amazing video. I loved that Adrienne really worked with me and was so accessible through text, email, and phone. She really goes the extra mile. We love our video!! Everything was just so professional.. no pressure or sales gimmicks and individualized attention.. the PERFECT videographers!!
Turquoise Video Productions responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for an amazing review! Brides like you keep us going.... Have a happy, happy life!
Wedding: 05/17/2008
The best money I spent!!
Wedding: 12/29/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
An absolute pleasure to work with. Turquoise video provided my wife and I with a magnificent video to remember our big day. They are very easy to work with, reasonably priced, provide state of the art equipment, and somehow manage to get it all perfect. The best part is that we never knew they were there! Five Star service and true artists!

Brian
Wedding: 12/29/2007
 817-235-9801
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire