The Luxe Group Mobile

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

creaTIFF1 5 Reviews
The fact this is a mobile business and will come to you takes much stress off! I had a trial run for hair and make up the day before my wedding and received many compliments. The look for my wedding was a head turner, my husband LOVED it! So many people said I looked gorgeous and the artist did a great job. She was very sweet and knew her stuff. She left me some tips about putting on some powder later on to keep the shine away in pics, touching up hair, and lip gloss. I wish there was a little baggie of these items left for me to use rather than my own. Overall I would definitely recommend this vendor and service.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0

Sara 1 Reviews
Amy was fantastic. She was asked at the last minute to stay late. She didn't bat an eyelash. She became part of the group. I can't say enough good things about her.
Wedding: 08/25/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Luxe Group is great! LaKeisha did a great job organizing her staff at the last minute for my wedding (I called her two weeks prior). Her services are a little high, however her professionalism and kindness is great.
Wedding: 06/15/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
these ladies are wonderful!! kate did my makeup and it was flawless. and my brides maids loved sarah. they both had us laughing and distracted us fron the pre wedding jitters :). I am recommending them to all of my friends and family.
Wedding: 04/07/2012
 888-847-1299
ext. 281
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire