Susie Sefcik Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susie is a very talented photographer. So far we have had our engagement shoot, and we could not have been happier on how the pictures came out.

Susie creates a comfortable environment, that just makes you feel at ease and ready to smile for each picture. I cannot wait for our wedding day photos to be taken and enjoyed for years to come!

She has been very accommodating in scheduling meeting times and locations, is a great resource of suggestions and ideas when it comes to wedding day planning, and is an overall pleasure to work with.

I will absolutely use her again in the future, and will recommend to friends and family to book her services as well.

Joseph
10/25/2014

Had a great experience. Susie was very timely, reasonable and attentive. We planned our wedding from out of town and Susie was terrific in identifying our photography needs and delivering on them. She was able to give direction for shots and also was open to our ideas on the big day. She has some great staff who also worked with her taking pictures who were courteous, astute and helpful. In addition to producing a great product and have a great dynamic team of photographers who you are barely noticed snapping away, she has a great ability to identify a couple's style and taste. I would greatly recommend Susie for a wedding and given her fantastic service I am confident she does a great job photographing any event.

Sandra
09/06/2014

We have used Susie for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. I can say with all honesty that she is amazing to work with. All our pictures came out amazing! She captures all the moments on your special day. Half the time I didn't even realize she was there! We would recommend her to anyone!

Private User
1+ year ago

Susie was great! From the moment that we met her, we knew that she was the photographer for us! She was nothing but amazing from start to finish. We just picked up our proofs a few weeks ago (over 1000 of them!) and have received tons of compliments from family and friends!

Maeve
07/19/2014

Susie was so professional and organized, which made her extremely easy to work with. She did an amazing job - we are very happy with the photos and we have received so many compliments on them.

Amanda
06/21/2014

Susie was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was detail oriented, without taking up too much time during our big day with posed pictures. She captured so many beautiful candid shots and was extremely organized leading up to our wedding. For any future bride and groom, I highly recommend Susie as your wedding photographer! Thank you Susie for making our day so special and for giving us such beautiful photos we will cherish forever!

Rich
06/07/2014
4.2

Susie was great. The pictures were awesome. Many people who have had weddings around the same time commented on how much better our pictures were than their own. She was never in the way, always working diligently behind the scenes. She was accommodating and flexible (since our organist showed up 45 min late) and still managed to get all of our pictures taken. Following the event, she got our proofs back to us very fast and delivered in very nice packaging and in a perfect proof album.

Dawn
05/23/2014

After working with Susie in two weddings I was in, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. She is phenomenal! She is very detail oriented without being intrusive. She gets the classic portraits, but also tons of candid shots. Susie and her assistant Dave showed up right on time and kept to our schedule. They knew how to keep us relaxed and got some awesome shots! Within a couple of weeks, we had tons of proofs to go through. I would highly recommend Susie to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Private User
1+ year ago

Susie is the real deal. Such a fun, bright easy going gal. Her pictures are beautiful and creative. She isn't afraid to get in a messy spot to get the perfect shot. She climbs, crawls, scoots, whatever to make sure her client gets exactly what they want. She is very professional but doesn't make you feel like a paying customer but more like a close friend. She has the perfect way to getting you to relax into your photos but still gets elegant beautiful and flattering shots. For the wedding you get those classic pictures everyone wants but you also get individual personalized shots that reflect you and your partner. The engagement photos were also super fun and really reflected our personality. A really fun way to spend an afternoon/evening. Susie is amazing and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding was September 1st and just a few weeks ago we received our wedding pictures. They are BREATHTAKING. Susie is PHENOMENAL. She is such a fun loving person and that really helps when she's so involved in your special day. Her photography style is non invasive and she has a way of capturing your special moments so that way you review your pictures you can literally feel every moment over and over again. It's like watching yourself relive the day. Susie is calm at all times and is incredibly flexible. Originally we were going to photograph outside, but it was so hot and humid she made every photo work inside. Even our portraits have a special feel to them. I'm a fan of candid shots, and didn't want to go heavy on the portraits, but she photographed them in such a way that it simply represented the joy and love that was felt throughout the whole day. Susie has packages that accomodate everyone. The value for what you get is AMAZING. Susie was with us the entire day and by the time the day was over I was hugging her goodbye and wishing she stayed longer to simply hang out with us! Susie is an incredibly talented photographer and I'd recommend her to ANYONE. I hope to be able to work with her in the future for other events. I've spent hours upon hours now reviewing my photos. She literally touches every single picture. The time and care spent on portraying your day is unreal. Thank you Susie, for giving us the most beautiful photos to keep our memories lasting forever!

Services Used: Photography

Susie Sefcik Photography did an OUTSTANDING job capturing our important wedding moments. She absolutely did an amazing job in every aspect as our wedding photographer which includes responsiveness, understanding, timeliness, organization and skill. She and her second photographer were everywhere during the event without being intrusive to use or the guests. She was the one vendor that we never had concerns about before or during our wedding.

We HIGHLY recommend Susie Sefcik Photography. You will be happy.

Services Used: Photography

Susie is an OUTSTANDING photographer! She is extremely friendly and courteous and her photographs are truly wonderful! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our entire experience with Susie was incredibly positive. She books up pretty early - we booked her around 10 months before our date. Her popularity is a case of the market being right; we would certainly choose her again.

We did engagement photos in March and Susie happily traveled the max included distance to our site of choice. It was a great opportunity to get over our camera awkwardness and to get to know Susie before the wedding day. We highly recommend doing engagement photos.

Leading up to the wedding, Susie kept in touch and was responsive to all of our communications. When we needed to schedule our pre-wedding meeting on a tight schedule, she arranged to meet us in her office on a Sunday morning. She made sure she was completely prepared before the day-of.

When I (bride) arrived at the venue day-of, Susie was already there, getting the lay of the land and taking environment photos - a full 20 minutes before she was scheduled to arrive and start work! Throughout the entire day - from prep photos to first look photos, family photos to dancing photos - Susie was a pleasure to work with. She (and her second photographer who was also great!) put us at ease and - somehow! - made picture taking fun! She and her second shooter were always around during the reception to take any pictures we realized we wanted spur-of-the-moment, but they were never in the way.

Oh, and she puts up preview pictures on her website/facebook page the NEXT DAY. So that you have something to tide you over until the rest are ready (a long few weeks' wait). The photos are really terrific and captured the essence of our wedding.

Note on the value score - not a 5 just because she is a little on the pricier end. But in this case price = quality. Don't regret the money spent at all. Also, she doesn't push any of her "extras" at all; we told her from the get go that we really just wanted to buy the digital rights and that was all we talked about package add-ons.

Services Used: Photography

A BIG thank you to Susie and her helper for the day, Dave! We were threatened with rain earlier in the day but totally lucked out with the sun appearing just for the picture times. So professional and awesome to work with. So glad we were able to shoot down to the beach in between ceremony and cocktail hour to get those wonderful pictures! I love that you always have 2 people to make sure to capture the posed photos as well as all the candid shots! I knew going into our wedding that pictures were going to be the most important thing for me because they help you remember everything! From the few pictures posted on Facebook so far, I know I'm going to love the rest! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photographer for anything! Thanks again Susie and Dave!

Casey & Michael Gilmore - 8.10.12

Services Used: Photography

Susie was absolutely perfect! From the moment I first met her, I felt like we were old friends! Susie and her assistant were great! She even sent us a few photos the very next morning of our wedding, I can't wait to see the rest! They showed up on time, and if I had any questions, she was just a phone call or an email away!

Services Used: Photography

My best friend referred me to Susie and I'm so glad she did. The day of the wedding, Susie and Andy were right on time; they kept to schedule and to the shots we wanted, even with a very exhausted bride & groom. Susie's personality meshed well with ours and that of our wedding party as well; she was amazing to work with! The first few pictures we saw have all been so beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest. Multiple people kept mentioning to us throughout the night that our photographer was so attentive but at the same time, you hardly knew she was there. Susie and Andy did such an amazing job! I told my husband that we need to meet with her again in the next few months to pick out an album and he was thrilled..."I'm so glad we get to see her again, she was awesome!"