Susie Sefcik Photography

Casual. Natural. Modern

17 Linden Place
Red Bank, NJ 07701 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have used Susie for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. I can say with all honesty that she is amazing to work with. All our pictures came out amazing! She captures all the moments on your special day. Half the time I didn't even realize she was there! We would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Sandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was great! From the moment that we met her, we knew that she was the photographer for us! She was nothing but amazing from start to finish. We just picked up our proofs a few weeks ago (over 1000 of them!) and have received tons of compliments from family and friends!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was detail oriented, without taking up too much time during our big day with posed pictures. She captured so many beautiful candid shots and was extremely organized leading up to our wedding. For any future bride and groom, I highly recommend Susie as your wedding photographer! Thank you Susie for making our day so special and for giving us such beautiful photos we will cherish forever!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After working with Susie in two weddings I was in, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. She is phenomenal! She is very detail oriented without being intrusive. She gets the classic portraits, but also tons of candid shots. Susie and her assistant Dave showed up right on time and kept to our schedule. They knew how to keep us relaxed and got some awesome shots! Within a couple of weeks, we had tons of proofs to go through. I would highly recommend Susie to anyone looking for a great photographer!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie is the real deal. Such a fun, bright easy going gal. Her pictures are beautiful and creative. She isn't afraid to get in a messy spot to get the perfect shot. She climbs, crawls, scoots, whatever to make sure her client gets exactly what they want. She is very professional but doesn't make you feel like a paying customer but more like a close friend. She has the perfect way to getting you to relax into your photos but still gets elegant beautiful and flattering shots. For the wedding you get those classic pictures everyone wants but you also get individual personalized shots that reflect you and your partner. The engagement photos were also super fun and really reflected our personality. A really fun way to spend an afternoon/evening. Susie is amazing and I can't recommend her highly enough!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was September 1st and just a few weeks ago we received our wedding pictures. They are BREATHTAKING. Susie is PHENOMENAL. She is such a fun loving person and that really helps when she's so involved in your special day. Her photography style is non invasive and she has a way of capturing your special moments so that way you review your pictures you can literally feel every moment over and over again. It's like watching yourself relive the day. Susie is calm at all times and is incredibly flexible. Originally we were going to photograph outside, but it was so hot and humid she made every photo work inside. Even our portraits have a special feel to them. I'm a fan of candid shots, and didn't want to go heavy on the portraits, but she photographed them in such a way that it simply represented the joy and love that was felt throughout the whole day. Susie has packages that accomodate everyone. The value for what you get is AMAZING. Susie was with us the entire day and by the time the day was over I was hugging her goodbye and wishing she stayed longer to simply hang out with us! Susie is an incredibly talented photographer and I'd recommend her to ANYONE. I hope to be able to work with her in the future for other events. I've spent hours upon hours now reviewing my photos. She literally touches every single picture. The time and care spent on portraying your day is unreal. Thank you Susie, for giving us the most beautiful photos to keep our memories lasting forever!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie Sefcik Photography did an OUTSTANDING job capturing our important wedding moments. She absolutely did an amazing job in every aspect as our wedding photographer which includes responsiveness, understanding, timeliness, organization and skill. She and her second photographer were everywhere during the event without being intrusive to use or the guests. She was the one vendor that we never had concerns about before or during our wedding.

We HIGHLY recommend Susie Sefcik Photography. You will be happy.

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie is an OUTSTANDING photographer! She is extremely friendly and courteous and her photographs are truly wonderful! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

• Wedding: 04/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A BIG thank you to Susie and her helper for the day, Dave! We were threatened with rain earlier in the day but totally lucked out with the sun appearing just for the picture times. So professional and awesome to work with. So glad we were able to shoot down to the beach in between ceremony and cocktail hour to get those wonderful pictures! I love that you always have 2 people to make sure to capture the posed photos as well as all the candid shots! I knew going into our wedding that pictures were going to be the most important thing for me because they help you remember everything! From the few pictures posted on Facebook so far, I know I'm going to love the rest! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a photographer for anything! Thanks again Susie and Dave!

Casey & Michael Gilmore - 8.10.12

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was absolutely perfect! From the moment I first met her, I felt like we were old friends! Susie and her assistant were great! She even sent us a few photos the very next morning of our wedding, I can't wait to see the rest! They showed up on time, and if I had any questions, she was just a phone call or an email away!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My best friend referred me to Susie and I'm so glad she did. The day of the wedding, Susie and Andy were right on time; they kept to schedule and to the shots we wanted, even with a very exhausted bride & groom. Susie's personality meshed well with ours and that of our wedding party as well; she was amazing to work with! The first few pictures we saw have all been so beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest. Multiple people kept mentioning to us throughout the night that our photographer was so attentive but at the same time, you hardly knew she was there. Susie and Andy did such an amazing job! I told my husband that we need to meet with her again in the next few months to pick out an album and he was thrilled..."I'm so glad we get to see her again, she was awesome!"

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Susie and her assistant. Susie made us very comfortable and was so easy to work with. We also did an engagement shoot with her, in the middle of January at Asbury Park, it was so cold, but the pictures came out amazing! We have seen a sneak peek at our wedding photos and cant wait to see the rest!

• Wedding: 11/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie is extremely talented and wonderful to work with. My husband, family and I couldn't have been happier. She was recommended to us by my cousin and my two friends whose wedding she also photographed. We instantly loved her natural photojournalistic style and her beautiful detail shots. On the day of the wedding she was able to capture every special moment and detail while at the same time being unobtrusive and very professional. As a result we have a huge selection of photographs that beautifully captured the day. We are so happy to have Susie's photographs of our wedding that we can look at and reminisce for years to come.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was amazing!! My fiance and I loved her from the start, and the pictures exceeded our expectations. She took a nice mix of candid and posed pictures, which was important to us, and they came out beautifully! Not only that, but she is really fun to work with and has a great personality! She captured some great shots, and we would absolutely reccommend her to anyone needing a great photographer!!
Thanks for everything Susie!
Alyssa & Bobby

• Wedding: 07/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susie was everything we wanted in a photographer!!! We had an engagement shoot about nine months before the wedding and the pictures were outstanding!! Susie made us both feel incredibly at ease with being in front of the camera. She was very easy to work with and so amazingly talented. She knows just how to capture the natural light creating art within her shots. Our wedding pictures were everything we had hoped for...a good mix of photojournalism and some artistically posed formal shots. We also really liked that she works with a second shooter/assistant who manages to get different viewpoints of the day. We were very happy to work with Susie!! Here's a link to some of our pictures on Susie's Blog: http://susiesefcikphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/jen-and-franks-classic-red-bank-wedding.html

• Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can not explain how happy we are that we chose Susie to capture our wedding day. She was 1 of 5 photographers that we met with while making our wedding plans. Without a doubt Susie was the best! Our pictures our AMAZING!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
908-902-3180
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards