Reviews (2)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tammy and her staff were truly wonderful. I had quite the wedding party- 8 children, 10 adult attendants, and another 20 'special' honors ie grandparents, other... and my husband and I. I went pretty basic, ie white hand tied bouquet for myself, and then for everyone else it was pink roses and pink alstromeria with some fern/leatherleaf...

anyways, Tammy ordered the flowers a few days before, and the WRONG color came in. it was bright pink. she then placed another order, and the day before the wedding the WRONG color came again. That time it was bright purple. She called me to tell me this in a frenzy(but because I was so busy planning my rehearsal dinner, did not get the message). The next morning I went to pick up my flowers with my attendants and she was there in tears, all weary eyed because she went from Stop and Shop to Stop and shop, etc. to get the colors that I needed. She stayed up ALL night to get my flowers done, and she has a family of her own.

If it weren't for Tammy, I think I would not have had such beautiful flowers, and she handled the situation perfectly. I couldn't stop thanking her.

*side note* I just ran into her at Wal-mart shopping right before christmas, and we were just talking about this story, and to this day I still thanked her profusely.
Wedding: 09/16/2006