Stephanie Jones Photography

Stephanie Jones Photography

Brick, NJ
908.433.5238
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephanie was an amazing photographer. A huge pleasure to work with and an absolutely talented woman. The day of our wedding there was a decent snow storm (8-10 inches!). Stephanie got the most magical pictures in our little winter wonderland. They are timeless and classic. Couldn't have asked for more! Stephanie had the hardest job of the day with all of the snow and she not obkt trooped it out.. She used it to her advantage as the perfect backdrop for romantic pictures. My husband and I were clueless with the whole world of wedding photography, what to do when getting photographed and what not to do.. But Stephanie took control Ina very gentle and welcoming way to make for a smooth and seamless day. We loved her and would absolutely use her again for special events in our life. Thank you Stephanie.. You went above and beyond.

Services Used: Photography

After doing quite a bit of research, my husband and I decided to “interview” Stephanie Jones for our wedding. After only one conversation with her, we knew she would be perfect to capture our wedding day. Stephanie was prompt when arriving at my parents’ house before the ceremony. She asked me to point her in the direction of my gown, shoes, jewelry, etc. and just went about her business. She has an incredible eye and it seemed like she could predict when a special moment was going to happen. Our other vendors were extremely happy when they heard that Stephanie was our photographer which made us even more confident in her abilities. She was an absolute joy to have with us on our wedding day. Stephanie made us feel so comfortable and was extremely efficient when organizing everyone for group photos. She had some of our pictures posted online by the next morning and my husband and I were floored when we looked through them. Stephanie even took the time to make sure our florist and my makeup artist received pictures for their portfolios. We HIGHLY recommend Stephanie. She is absolutely amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Stephanie was the absolute best choice for our wedding photographer, we felt comfortable right from the start! We got a preview of about 50 or so pics the day after the wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous without even being edited. Her pictures are artistic and beautiful, not your cookie cutter boring posed wedding pictures. One of the qualities of a good wedding photographer is that you don't realize they are there, and Stephanie was just like that. There were so many beautiful pictures that surprised me because I really didn't realize she was taking them! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are so happy we used Stephanie Jones for both our engagement and wedding pictures! She is so nice, easy to work with, and really cares about taking great pictures for you to remember your special day. The day after our wedding we received about 80 preview pictures from Stephanie which was awesome. We are really looking forward to seeing the rest of them! We highly recommend Stephanie Jones Photography to anyone still looking for a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Stephanine was wonderful to work with. Always quick to respond to any questions we had and offered more information than we asked for. My husband I felt so comfortable with her in our first meeting that we knew we didn't even have to meet with another photographer! She was so easy to work with and her work was so beautiful and we have received so many compliments on our pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Stephanie was the absolute best! She is an amazing photographer and really captured my wedding day! Loved working with her!

Services Used: Photography

Stephanie was one of my favorite vendors on my wedding day. After our first-look and bridal party photos, Stephanie pointed to this random field across the street from our venue and said she wanted to go over there to take photos of my husband and I. I thought it was a little odd but the day after our wedding, Stephanie sent us 30 preview pictures and the ones from that field are unbelievably beautiful. She has such an eye for it! I can't recommend Stephanie and Jay (our second shooter for the day) enough! They were amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Stephanie provided photography services for our engagement photos and wedding. To say the least, her photography skills are phenomenal! Despite the lack of sun on the day of the wedding, she produced beautiful pictures, among uncooperative scenery (after-effects of Hurricane Sandy). She provided quality service, responded immediately to any of our requests, was professional at all times and adjusted her schedule to accommodate ours. On top of all that, her services were one of the most reasonably priced, compared to the photographers we searched for in Monmouth and Ocean county (New Jersey).

Stephanie not only provided engagement photos for more family and I, but she even allowed us to include our two German Shepherds in one of the pictures. She was extremely cooperative and had great ideas! She was even able to provide a photo album for our engagement photos, which were delivered less than two week after the photos were taken. Before our wedding day, she was able to provide several locations to take our wedding photos. She was also able to improvise on the day of the wedding to accommodate our tight schedule. Stephanie also, took the time to drive our house and take pictures of my wife and her bridesmaids on the day of the wedding.

During the reception, we did not have her bothering us while we spoke with guests and enjoyed our time on the dance floor. The next day, we were amazed by her work. Not only were a portion of the photos up on Facebook, but she included a four minute slideshow of our pictures (with touching music), one day after the wedding. We were very impressed with her work and look forward to seeing the photo album of the wedding day, which will be delivered only three weeks after the wedding (fast).

Stephanie. Was. Amazing.

When my husband and I first chose her, we did so because her pictures were gorgeous (of course), but also because she seemed very willing to go with the flow and work within the framework of what we wanted our wedding to be. A few of the other photographers we interviewed seemed much less flexible - they wanted us to modify the reception time, do our couple photographs before the ceremony, etc. Stephanie was the opposite. She was super un-obtrusive (and worked VERY quickly, which was awesome), but at the same time, lent a hand in many ways we wouldn't have expected her to on the day (she helped me attach some family jewelry to my bouquet, pinned my bustle when it ripped, pinned on the guys' flowers, etc.). She was INCREDIBLE to work with - just a total delight.

Two days after the wedding, she sent us a handful of "first look" photos of the wedding that were GORGEOUS. I cannot say enough great things about Stephanie - I'd recommend her to anyone, for any event. She's the best.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.8

Stephanie was really nice and professional.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I could not be happier with the quality of services provided by Stephanie Jones. On the day of my wedding, Stephanie was there capturing every single moment, many times without me even being aware that she was there. Each and every photograph from my wedding is beyond amazing. Stephanie has an unbelievable talent in photography and I am so thrilled she was there to photograph my wedding day.

Dan
1 Review
07/13/2012

Stephanie Jones Photography is most definitely the next up-and-coming photographer to look out for. Her photo-journalistic style and her eye to capture the moment is just second to none. She was so incredibly easy to talk to and work with. Not only that, but she did an incredible "trash the dress" session with us the day after the wedding!
Not only are her pictures amazing, but her price is half that of "better known" photographers that produce the same quality images. I only have good things to say about working with Stephanie. She definitely captured our wedding day the way that we remembered; fun, exciting and full of love and laughter.

On a scale from 1 to 10, Stephanie rates a solid 13 on my chart.

Thank you so much, Stephanie. We knew you were the right choice from the very start!

-Dan and Jen Begley

Services Used: Photography

In my opinion, 5 stars is not enough to rate Stephanie, she deserves an endless amount of them. From the moment we met her, I felt so extremely comfortable with her, like she was an old friend. Besides the fact that she is an incredibly sweet and down to earth person, she is so talented; her pictures speak for themselves. Stephanie knows how to capture beauty in almost any space. On the day of our wedding we went to the beach to take pictures, it was very crowded but looking at all of our photos, you would never know. Every one who sees our pictures tells me how amazing they are and immediately asks me "who was your photographer??!!" She knows how to capture moments that can give you chills. I feel SO lucky to have found Stephanie. She is an artist. Stephanie captured our day in a way that I will forever be grateful for. If you don't choose her to be your photographer, you are definitely missing out. She is the BEST of the best!

Services Used: Photography

I could truly not be happier that I chose Stephanie Jones to do the photography for my wedding. I had Stephanie do my engagement session in the Summer/Fall of 2011 and was extremely satisfied with her work. I asked her if she was interested in doing a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. At first I could tell she was hesitant, but then she came on board. Not only did Stephanie take the most breathtaking scenic pictures of my husband and I, our guests, families, friends, etc., but you can actually see the passion Stephanie has for finding the beauty in things and taking pictures of them. From the moment we landed in Puerto Rico, she was snapping pictures and finding the best places for us to take pictures for the wedding. Not only was she our photographer, but throughout the weekend it felt as if she was part of the family. Everyone loved having her and her assistant around and she really is a great person as well as an amazingly professional photographer. I am SO glad she decided to accompany us for our destination wedding, because I couldn't imagine having anyone else there with us! She truly does an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I got married in November 2011, and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY HAPPIER with Stephanie. She was extremely professional and kind from our very first meeting. Her prices are very reasonable, and once you see what amazing photos she takes, you feel like she gave you a bargain. On my wedding day, she showed up to my house early and began shooting pictures right away. When my mom and sisters were having some difficulty lacing up the back of my dress, Stephanie stepped right in to help. She really went above and beyond her call of duty. She was with us all day long, but was so good at her job, you didn't even know she was there. She stayed a half hour longer then was required at our reception, and so many of our guests commented on how professional she was. When we got our pictures back, I fully realized just how talented Stephanie is. She captured the whole day beautifully, and really seemed to photograph every extra special moment. It was so difficult to choose which photos to include in our album because they were all SO AMAZING. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day. My husband and I loved her, loved her work, and are so, so thankful we found her!

Services Used: Photography

We love SJP!!! Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with since the day we met to take our engagement pictures. She has been understanding, caring, and most importantly, a total professional. We love our pictures and the quality of service. If you want great, affordable wedding day photography, please book Stephanie Jones Photography. You will not be disappointed.