Stacy Ziegler Photography

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.5
Strongly recommend avoiding this photographer. Horrible communication and doesn't bother to provide the product you pay for.

Her contract states wedding proofs will be available three weeks after the event, it's been more than 7 with no pictures. She is now ignoring my emails. When I did manage to get her on the phone she gave a weak excuse about needing to order a flash drive ( not something that takes more than a month). She claimed she would mail the files the following week. Two weeks later, I had no files and no communication.

With anything else, I'd give up and order a new one from another company, but these are irreplaceable wedding photos she's flaked out on. I wouldn't trust this photographer to handle any event you care about.

Edited: I did eventually receive my photos, after following up with the BBB and the Colorado AG. I also received communication from another customer who had a similar experience, including the same excuses I got at a different time whose photos took even longer, so I have chosen not to raise my score for this review.
Stacy Ziegler Photography responded with the following comments:
Kaela I am sorry with the Christmas it has taken me weeks to get the USB. The came two days before the holiday but I have been SWAMPED with Christmas. Your images have been online for two weeks now. Here is the link www.stacyziegler.com/vend-cart password should of been emailed to you it is railroad.
Wedding: 10/31/2012
Services Used: Photography
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Pictures looked great but too bad I have not received any of them. Broke contract multiple times by now but always has an excuse. Done listening to them...filed with Attorney General today. If you can cash a check, you can mail pictures. I highly recommend spending extra money and using another photographer. I wish we had.
Wedding: 06/15/2012