Spencer Boerup Photography

Spencer Boerup Photography

Tucson, AZ
520.344.0443
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Spencer made choosing a photographer very easy. We had looked at other sites. When we saw his, we knew without a doubt that he was the one. He captured the beauty and emotions of our wedding day perfectly! We felt very comfortable with him, and he made the whole process very easy. You will not regret hiring Spencer Boerup for your photos!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I had so much fun working with Spencer! From the engagement photos to the wedding album cover decisions Spencer was very helpful in wanting to bring out the best "us" in everything. We are SO happy we got to work with him to make our day even more memorable.

4.7

Working with Spencer was a great experience because he brings some unique things to the table. To start, we looked at 15+ photographer portfolios and were not remotely interested. Once we saw Spencer's work on a friend's wedding we immediately recognized the quality and genuineness of the photos. Secondly, Spencer guides the photo process to uniquely reflect you and your spouse. He is adement that photos must reflect who YOU are, not someone else or an idea that is not really you. Lastly, he really encouraged us to live in the moment and forget the camera. Many times we are so caught up in documenting events that we forget to mentally check in. I think refocusing our thoughts on each other during the shoots made the pictures that much better. We would highly recommend Spencer to anyone (and do) and hope to have him shoot our children's pictures in the future ,God willing!

Profile Picture
Lindsey
05/14/2011

One word. AMAZING! We decided that photography would be our splurge item and once I saw Spencer’s work I knew that is who we wanted. Our engagement pictures were awesome and I am sure that the wedding pictures will not disappoint. We gave our family some copies of our engagement pics and they were fighting over how many they could take because everyone loved them so much. He is fantastic and I would definitely work with him again.

Services Used: Photography

Spencer captured the magic of the entire day for us and his calm demeanor would relaxe any bride and groom to enable great pictures. He is a creative genius when it comes to photographic composition. Spencer and his assistant worked without a pause and did not miss an important shot or person. No one could have pleased us more! We have truly incredible photographic memories.

Services Used: Photography

Spencer was so fun and easy to work with! He's very relaxed and really captures who you are and does not awkwardly pose you. Several of my friends have already worked with Spencer since my wedding and I love hearing how excited they are about their session and his work.

Services Used: Photography

He is wonderful! Everyone loves are photos and the photo booth was on of my favorite parts! HE offers the before wedding photos or after and I wish I would have done them to have more photos. Spencer your the best!

Services Used: Photography

Spencer is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is one of the most talented individuals I've ever met.

Services Used: Photography

Working with Spencer Boerup Photography was one of the highlights of my wedding. The photos where amazing. Every single one of our engagement photos turned out just incredible. Our wedding day was captured in such a spectacular way, that we will always be able to remember it just as it was. The album we received after the event has been complimented and admired by many guests in our home. I have referred several people to Spencer Boerup because of his excellent taste, amazing artistic eye, sharp, edgy photographs, and complete sense of professionalism and I will continue to recommend him to any and all couples I meet.

Services Used: Photography

Spencer captured our wedding day perfectly. He is very professional and very fun to work with. He is really good at being able to capture personalities into every picture. I'm very proud of the wedding pictures hanging on my wall.