Simple to Elegant

• Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

My husband and I hired Simple to elegant because we recently moved due to his career in the military and we wanted to get married back home, I read reviews on other pages and I thought I was making the right decision, sadly I learned quickly after we paid that what they advertise and promise you is just to get you to sign there contract. Jeanette was my consultant and she is the owner, she was wonderful the first time I met her but then she changed. It was like she had to many weddings to do and she couldn't keep track of which one she was doing. I wanted simple decor for the pews in the church and she tried to talk me into doing them myself even after we paid the extra money for them to decorate the church. She would tell you she would contact the DJ or banquet hall but never do it and you may hear from her in an email ever once in awhile if your lucky but don't expect a fast response. Once the big day came it really was surprising that even though she was the planner that worked with me through the entire process she did not show up to the ceremony or to the reception. When I got to the banquet hall non of the correct linens were on the table and when I asked the "stand in wedding planner" she said there was never anything written down how we had planned the banquet. All in all for the price and the lack of professionalism there are many more talented and professorial wedding planners out there. Don't hire Simple to Elegant you will be very unsatisfied.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeanette and her staff were WONDERFUL! They were VERY reasonably priced also; it was worth every penny! They took away all the stress from the day and handled everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Simple to Elegant! They made our wedding day absolutly perfect! :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great Job, Excellent Service...worth EVERY PENNY! Very Professional!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jeanette is amazing! Highly recommend her, she makes wedding life so calm!

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

she was the best i would tell everyone to go see her for any event

• Wedding: 10/22/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great for decorations, invitations, and wedding ceremony. Made sure everything was on time. You need to follow up with them throughout the process. I felt they did not follow up with us enough throughout the planning and it seemed all at once a few days before the wedding.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeanette and her team are very efficient and friendly. They made our day go smoothly and we had no stress!! You will not regret hiring them on!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010