SilverHook Studios

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We want to thank you guys for sharing our special day. Everyone who watched the video enjoyed it as much as we did. The perfect clarity of the picture, the professionalism and all the special moments were captured. We would recommend SilverHook Weddings to anyone looking for quality videography.

Services Used: Videography

I just want to thank you guys for going out of your way to make sure our wedding video was a success. You did a fine job. Everybody was pleased

Services Used: Videography

Matt & I are delighted with our wedding video! You did a fantastic job. We’re getting tons of compliments from our friends and family. Your company has been a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Videography

Got the video. Looks great and thanks for the shout outs and gift card. I will make sure to refer your business for the great job that you do!

Services Used: Videography

You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with and we absolutely love the video. If anyone ever needs a reference, please don’t hesitate to ask

Services Used: Videography

We received the DVD and it was awesome! We are thrilled with the final product!!

Services Used: Videography

Thank you so much for our DVD. We really enjoyed it, it was great!

Services Used: Videography

We want to thank you very much on a job well done. We love our DVD and tell others how good you are. God bless you and yours.

Services Used: Videography

The video came out great. Thanks so much

Services Used: Videography

We are so excited about our wedding video. We can't believe the detail - from the cover to all of the introduction. It is truly amazing and far exceeds our expectations

Services Used: Videography

I have used Will's services a few times and have recommended him several others. Will is always prompt and very well organized. He has done a wedding for one of my employees and he was the person that did the wedding of my oldest daughter. Many, MANY thanks go out to Will for his professionalism and expertise. Will, you're an asset to anyone who chooses to use your services

Services Used: Videography

Thank you again for all of your help. The video came out wonderful!

Services Used: Videography

I just wanted to thank you for one of the greatest gifts someone could give me on my wedding day, the video you created. The video was so professional, but also it was heart felt and filled with hard work. I will never forget that moment and how precious my day was. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Videography

Thank you so much for working so hard on this video for us. We had no idea you were going to be so efficient! The video looks great and you have been a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Videography

Absolutely dynamic. We love our video and watch it all the time. Thanks for the extra features!