Seaside Strings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Seaside Strings played the music at my ceremony at San Marco Catholic Church. They were AMAZING! They were all so talented and professional. They made my ceremony unforgettable. Vivian went out of her way to coordinate the music with the music director at the church. Truly magical! I would highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The string quartet from Seaside Strings truly helped in creating the wedding ceremony of my daughter's dreams. They recently performed at my daughter's church wedding at the Church of San Marco on Marco Island. Their beautiful music was enjoyed by guests before the ceremony began and added so much to the ceremony itself. All of our guests commented on how well they played and how much their music added to the ceremony. It truly made the ceremony so very special. Vivian was a pleasure to work with from our very first contact. They learned to play a song for the processional at our request and worked to accompany the groom's grandmother as she sang during the ceremony. I cannot thank Seaside Strings enough for making my daughter's ceremony a wedding to remember. We cannot wait for the video so that we may enjoy their talents again and again. Thank you for helping to create such a wonderful and memorable wedding!

Maria Abbondandolo
Mother of the Bride

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Seaside Strings were incredible! We are so glad we chose them to play at our ceremony and during cocktail hour. It was just what was needed to set the mood and tone. They played beautifully and I highly recommend having them play at your wedding! They have so many song choices to choose from, including so many great pop hits. Vivian helped us choose the right music and always responded to my emails very quickly.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Seaside Strings was amazing! I was looking for more contemporary music and they had a full list of more modern songs. They also allowed me to choose 2 songs not on the list without additional charge and sent me additional songs that they added to their repertoire as the day of my wedding neared. I booked a trio and they sounded amazing on the beach for both the beach ceremony and the beach cocktail hour. A bunch of our friends told us afterwards that they loved that they played more contemporary songs that they knew. Thank you Seaside Strings!

Recently Married

Seaside Strings (trio) performed at our wedding earlier this month in Marco Island, and the ladies were a fabulous addition to our beachside ceremony. I communicated directly with Vivian, and she was a pleasure to work with. She had originally sent me a list of suggested music selections, which was extremely helpful for my planning purposes. I had wanted to make a few changes to the list, which was no problem at all. Vivian was extremely prompt in her emails and very accommodating to our needs. The trio stayed to perform at our cocktail hour, which our guests really enjoyed! I would highly recommend Seaside Strings for your wedding!

1 Review
Recently Married

We booked Seaside Strings (quartet) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Vivian was a pleasure to deal with, attentive, professional, friendly, super responsive and very accommodating. The music and the vast selection of songs was superb and could not be happier with them. The feedback from our guests was extremely positive as so many commented on how much they enjoyed the classical selections during the ceremony and got a kick out the contemporary selections, such as Led Zeppelin, Queen and Springsteen, played during the cocktail hour. In short; Seaside Strings are professional, reliable, courteous and talented musicians. Great experience all around and highly recommend!

Maryann and Greg August 16, 2014 Naples, Florida

Recently Married

Seaside Strings were so wonderful! They kept in constant contact with me for updates and changes that may have occurred. They gave many options for music and even went out if their way to find special music that they didn't already offer. I would highly recommend Seaside Strings for any event you may have! :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Seaside Strings was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was hands down one of the most popular and talked about parts of the evening. I would recommend them to ANYONE getting married who is torn between a DJ or live music. It is money well spent, these ladies are amazing!

Recently Married

Fantastic service and was very easy to work with. Vivian even was open to learning a new song for a duet to sing during our ceremony and was very helpful with music selections, etc.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Seaside Strings was the perfect choice for our outdoor country club wedding. I loved working with them in the months leading up to our wedding. They have a large selection of traditional and contemporary music to choose from. Vivian was so sweet and offered some great recommendations. The string trio was the great addition to our ceremony. Thank you Seaside Strings for playing such beautiful music on our special day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My experience with Seaside Strings was wonderful. Vivian provided a very lovely violin solo for our wedding ceremony on Sanibel Island. I did not have a set list of songs, so she created a great playlist for us. She made all of the other necessary arrangements and verified the time and location with the hotel. Very professional. Afterwards, she even sent us a postcard (with a picture from our own ceremony on it no less!) of well wishes. Such a thoughtful, personal touch in my book. All in all, could not be happier!

bride
Recently Married

Vivian and Seaside Strings were a pleasure to work with!! Not only are they amazingly talented, but their level of professionalism blew me away. Vivian is so kind and made sure all my requested songs were played-everything from classic to contemporary to the Game of Thrones theme song for my husband and guests!!

They made my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Naples a huge success and I see why they are on the Ritz vendor preferred list. The string quartet sound was classic, formal and fun at the same time. HIGHLY recommend!

Jessica
1 Review
05/09/2014

Beautiful music for the ceremony! Vivian was extremely helpful in picking out music selections as well as very communicative leading up to the event.

Debra
05/04/2014

Very professional and easy to work with. Stayed in touch with us and guided us as to what music we were choosing. Excellent musicians.

Recently Married

Seaside Strings were great to work with!! Viviane was very responsive and helped with all of my questions! She offered great suggestions and made our ceremony perfect! Thank you!

Recently Married

Seaside Strings is worth every penny! Their music is so beautiful and Vivian is so easy to work with. I am so glad I hired them to play at my wedding ceremony!