Sandy's Sweets

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sandy made my daughters wedding cake and grooms cake. We provided a picture and she provided the exact cake but even prettier! It was delicious and everyone raved about how good it tasted.

Recently Married

I have loved working with Sandy. She is so sweet and her cakes are amazing. She can pretty much create whatever your heart desires! She is designing a "naked" style wedding cake for our wedding and I am excited to see how it turns out!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sandy is super sweet and our wedding cake and grooms cake was delicious! I showed her pictures of what I found on Pinterest and they were almost identical! Her flavors are layers are to die for! We had a very basic 4 tier wedding cake, but it was beautiful! Sandy worked within our budget, although not to responsive with emails she always responded to my phone calls!

Sandy's Sweets responded with the following comments:

Thanks Connie it was a pleasure working with you and your mom! I am so glad you enjoyed it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sandy was amazing! We chose to do 10" round cakes in lieu of one big cake. We had 5 different flavors and each was better than the last. The guests said they were the best wedding cakes and a wonderful idea. My sister's favorite is the chocolate kahlua fudge, while we're partial to the champagne celebration. My grandparents took some home and said they were just as good a week later. Additionally they were beautifully decorated with traditional icing. I generally do not eat sweets but snacked on all 5 flavors the day after our wedding. If you want tasty cakes, look no further than Sandy!

Sandy's Sweets responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lauren! It was so much fun making the different flavors and seeing them set up. I'm so glad you and your guest enjoyed them!

03/28/2015

We had found a cake that we wanted for our wedding. We sent our wedding coordinator a photo of it and he asked Sandy if she could replicate it. And SHE DID! It was absolutely everything we had hoped it would be. It looked beautiful and tasted wonderful! Many of our guests told us that they went back for a second slice! We were sent photos by several people and almost everyone included at least one photograph of the cake! Thank you Sandy for making our day just a little extra special!

Ada
03/27/2015

I am so happy I chose Sandy to make my wedding cake! The second I saw the cake I fell in love. It was gorgeous and exactly what I had asked for. Not only did it look good but it tasted great! I had multiple guests say they loved the cake and even asked for a second or third slice! She is a wonderful person to work with and she was great during the whole process from the tasting till the big day.

Caroline
01/31/2015

I have used Sandy for all of my "milestone" cakes: 21st birthday, high school to college cake, and my wedding cake. Each were decorated perfectly, but tasted even better! Cannot say enough about Sandy and her willingness to try anything and going out of her way to make our vision come to life! We cannot wait to have our cake topper....a year from now!

Jeri
01/10/2015

Sandy Stone with Sandy's Sweets is AMAZING!! She created the most unbelievable groom's CAKE & birthday CAKE for our wedding! It was a delicious chocolate & praline golf themed cake. All I needed to do was simply show her a picture & I got exactly what I wanted! Being in the wedding industry myself....I get to work with Sandy on a regular basis & see all of her fabulous wedding cake & wedding day creations! Sandy is also just as sweet as her cakes! Thank you for a GREAT looking cake & a GREAT tasting cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sandy Sweets proved to be everything the bride and groom imagined for their rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake. Finding a baker for two days after Christmas was a challenge. When Sandy met with me, the mother of the bride, and I tasted her samples I knew we had found the best. The cake flavor and consistency, and buttery icing have that delicious homemade and hard to find value. Sandy is reliable and trustworthy. Her cake arrived on time and on a beautiful plateau. It was decorated just as my daughter desired. The amount was perfect for our guests with some to take home.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thank you, Sandy for such a DELICIOUS and GORGEOUS wedding cake! Everyone has been talking about how delicious it was... there was barely any left over! Contact Sandy today for your next event!!

Recently Married

Sandy was of great assistance in working with us to design a unique wedding cake. She was great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a large wedding, at a large, historic home, and I wanted a large cake to show off how beautiful the porch of the home was. I also wanted a cake my guests would enjoy eating. Sandy provided all of this. Our cake was beautiful, and admittedly huge. The cake itself was nearly five feet tall when it was completed. Sandy did a great job decorating such a large piece, and really making it the show-stopper we were hoping for. The cake also tasted amazing. We chose a marble cake with a cookies and cream filling. I loved it, our guests loved it. Two and half months later we're still getting complements on how good it tasted.

I personally had a hard time communicating with Sandy, probably because I live and work long hours in Orlando. When I turned over the communication to my mom, who lives in Tallahassee, everything ran smoothly from then on. We were very pleased and had no true problems with anything she did. I would recommend Sandy's work to anyone who asked, just suggest a meeting in person (which let's be honest, is always easiest).

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
4.7

You cannot find better cakes than Sandy's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This cake was beautifully done and delicious! My husband and I were overwhelmed by how great it was. Sandy did the groom's cake, and she was wonderful. My husband designed his cake and she worked very well with the design. It was a highlight of the wedding!

Christine and Ken
1 Review
04/06/2012

Our rehearsal dinner guests raved about Sandy's desserts. She offers a wide array of desserts to complement any meal.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Such a joy to work with. I had to change my date (move it up) and she was so easy going about it. Not only do her cakes look amazing they taste wonderful, I gave her a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and it was more beautiful than the picture. She also did my grooms cake that he loved! We also has more than enough cake, for the price you can't go wrong with the amount of cake you get. She is so talented and I could not have asked for an easier, more professional lady to work with and would recommend her to all my friends and family.