Rick Jennisch Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Planning a wedding and choosing your vendors can be very stressful, however, we knew from our initial meeting with Rick Jennisch that we needed to grab him quick! He is a true professional, easy to communicate with, and eager to please all involved. From our intial visit 13 months prior to the big day throughout the arrival of our final photos, it was a stress free process. He always showed up on time, provided us more than was expected, and the quality and professionalism we received was amazing! We will truly treasure our wedding photos that he captured in the traditional ways as well as the unique location and various "back lighting" shots for many years to follow! Can't say thank you enough for capturing our wedding memories so wonderfully.

Services Used: Photography

They did our engagement & wedding pictures. We were very happy with our engagement pictures & could not wait to see our wedding pictures. We got them just 2 months after our big day & they are gorgeous!!! They were everything I wanted & more! They were so much fun & easy to work with the day of the wedding. They also got all the necessary pictures done so quick I couldn't believe it & both my husband & I have decent sized families & we had a pretty big wedding party. They also were done a little ahead or right on schedule. I am a very organized & timely person so this was a HUGE plus for me. They are very relaxed about taking pictures & this made it so easy to take a million pictures because it didn't seem like a million pictures. I can't wait to have a reason to use this company again!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Amazing photography captured the day unbelievably

Services Used: Photography

I was very pleased with Felicia and Kristi at Rick Jennisch Photography. It was great to have two photographers who could catch different aspects of the wedding/reception at once. They were very polite and patient with our big party. Our pictures turned out wonderful. :) I am very happy we chose them as our photographers.

Services Used: Photography

Rick Jennisch Photography were the photographers for my son & daughter in-laws wedding and they did a excellent job. the two ladies taking the pictures were very personable yet professional and took so many great pictures at both the wedding and reception. They captured all the special moments and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Jenn
06/07/2014

We selected Rick as our wedding photographer, and it was one of our best decisions!! From the initial consultation to documenting our entire wedding day, Rick was always professional. He respectfully answers all questions, promptly replies to emails, is willing to make suggestions or take requests, and has the experience to transition quickly. This last ability was evident as rain interrupted our outside ceremony, and we moved indoors to a very different setting.

His wedding images are very stylistic.....more like works of art. Since our wedding, one of our difficult tasks has been limiting the number of wedding images to develop and/or include in our wedding album. Honestly, it's a great "problem" to experience, and proves we selected a very talented photographer!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the way Rick captured our wedding day from the smallest details to the ambiance of our candlelit reception. As many say, the day went by so fast and having the special moments Rick captured of our celebration gave us the opportunity to enjoy even the things we missed during all the excitement. We would highly recommend Rick and were also highly impressed with the engagement photos Rick photographed. It was a pleasure working with Rick; he is personable, professional and innovative. He made us feel comfortable and at ease with all that a wedding season can bring. Rick's work has a variety of style and he did an excellent job explaining and outlining our day for us, making sure he captured everything we wanted. He is highly responsive and was happy to meet our requests along the way as we needed photos for save the dates, gifts, etc. Even more, Rick was very timely in getting our photos to us and we are enjoying working with him as we put together our keepsake albums - so many good ones from which to choose! Our experience with Rick made our Wedding day all the better and we highly recommend him to capture your special occasions.

Kim
05/10/2014

Rick Jennisch is the best! We had complete confidence in Rick and were not disappointed. Our daughter's engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! As a bonus, he is easy to work and communicate with, which helped to make our day stress free. I highly recommend Rick and his staff for your next important event.

Lindsey
03/22/2014

Words can't describe how pleased my husband and I were with Kristi and Felicia at Rick Jennisch Photography. From the beginning, they were extremely flexible in working with our schedules (we lived in Des Moines at the time and were getting married in Davenport) to make sure we had perfect engagement photos and the package that suited our needs best. On our wedding day, not only were they professional and on time, they were able to tame the wild group that was our wedding party- and that's not an easy task!!!! The girls were so fun and somehow managed to get hundreds of beautiful pictures of us, our families, our wedding party, the guests AND our two year old TWINS!!!! I was absolutely elated when I saw so many beautiful pictures of our babies because it is quite the feat to get a two year old to take a good picture!!! All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with Kristi and Felicia, our pictures, and just everything about our big day. We owe our memories to these girls and I am able to look back at our pictures and relive that day over and over again. They are also super affordable!!! I can't even tell you how many overpriced photographers we looked into, with work that didn't reflect the prices. Rick Jennisch is a top notch photographer and you would all be silly not to go with them for any event you are a part of. I remember having a moment of panic when I needed to bustle my dress and no one was around to help me- Kristi didn't hesitate to stop what she was doing and she actually bustled my dress for me. That's above and beyond her call of duty, but these women are just so kind and caring- you can tell they have a genuine passion for what they do, and their work reflects that. Thank you Rick, Kristi & Felicia- you guys are amazing and I will never be able to thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca
10/11/2013

Rick was amazing to work with! From the first time we met him, we knew that he would capture our day in the most beautiful way, and his work not only lived up to our first impression, but exceeded it. He was professional, a good communicator, and helped our day run as smooth as possible. The pictures are amazing quality and overall, we are so happy with his work. I would definitely recommend Rick to anyone getting married in the area.

Services Used: Photography

Kristi and Felicia photographed our wedding this past September and we couldn't be happier with our choice. These ladies made the process so seamless and simple. I never had a worry when it came to ther services as they were very thorough. They also made things fun especially with a group who aren't to picture friendly :-). I would absolutely recommend Rick Jennisch Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Services Used: Photography

AS THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE; I WAS PLEASED WITH THE EFFORT. THAT WAS TAKEN TO MAKE MY DAUGHTER'S DAY. EVERYTHING, SHE WANTED IN PHOTOS HAPPEN. CREATIVE SUGGESTIONS AND A WILLINGNESS TO CAPTURE ANY REQUEST MADE. THE PHOTOS AFTERWARD WERE AMAZING. I KNOW I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THEM. MY ONLY REGRET; WAS NOT HAVING MORE FAMILY PHOTOS BEFORE THE WEDDING. THE EXTENDED FAMILY, COUSINS, AND VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.

Private User
1+ year ago

Felicia and Kristi photographed our wedding on August 31, 2013. They were absolutely wonderful to work with before, during and after the wedding. Prior to the wedding, they met with us several times to determine a timeline and discuss the photography options. During the wedding and reception, they were extremely friendly and made smiling easy for all the participants. They also captured the day in very beautiful light settings and poses - the final products are stunning. We thoroughly recommend hiring Felicia and Kristi for your upcoming event. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Kristen
1 Review
08/24/2013

I would highly recommend Rick to those seeking a wedding photographer in the Quad Cities area. He is a true professional. He has a great personality and was easy to work with. His artistic talents exceeded our expectations as he was able to capture every detail of our wedding day. Rick was able to create breathtaking portraits with amazing backgrounds. In fact, he took so many beautiful photos that it has been hard to choose which ones to frame! My husband and I are very pleased that we hired Rick as our photographer. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.

Services Used: Photography

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick Jennisch from the beginning of our engagement session to the very end of our wedding reception. Words cannot even begin express the stunning and exquisite quality of our engagement and wedding photographs. Rick was so detailed and creative with our shoot locations, posing structure, and really brought our personalities to life with his camerawork. We have received nothing but compliments still over a year later!

On our wedding day Rick and his assistant were so professional and did a great job making everyone feel comfortable and staying on schedule. Rick captured every single detail of our wedding day and flawlessly designed our album to tell our story and relive the memories from that day. I would highly recommend Rick Jennisch to any couple looking for a high-quality wedding photographer in the Quad Cities!

Services Used: Photography

Rick captured both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out! Rick was always responsive and professional. He is great about ensuring he captures all photos you request. My husband and I wanted to take our engagement photos at a location that was meaningful to the two of us. Though Rick had never taken photos at the location before, he agreed to our request and took some amazing pictures! I absolutely love the pictures of our wedding day - especially the candid moments that Rick and his second shooters make sure to capture. I also love the photographs we took outside during our reception using Rick's new lighting equipment! I would absolutely recommend Rick to any bride!