Rebecca Wellings Wedding Invitations Accessories & Gifts

Personalize It! Serving North Carolina and Nationwide

Greensboro, NC 27408 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, So...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never knew how much fun choosing wedding invitations could be! Susan was so pleasant and patient and had wonderful suggestions and 100's of sample invitations to choose from. I knew what color I wanted, red and we went from there, we chose a pocket invitation with red, black and white, very different and oh so beautiful.
Susan was so helpful and articulate in setting up the wording and print on the invitation. They came out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She calls and emails to make sure every letter and the font you have chosen are placed exactly how you want them.
We had a winter wedding and I wore red velvet and my husband wore a black suit, so the red and black invitation fit our theme beautifully. Susan has a sample of our inivitation, to show others that what ever you choose and if you want something very different like I did, will come out amazing.
She makes triple sure your invitations are exceptional and Susan is such a pleasure to work with!
Thank you Susan!

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was wondeful! She did both our invitations and our programs and we couldn't have been more pleased!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In my search for wedding invitations and no-nonsense/stress-free service, I came across www.rebeccawellings.com. This was the best service I've received in years (I thought quality service no longer exist). If you want a fabulous product along with reliable, professional, and prompt service, shop here. Great Prices Too!

December 2010
Mrs. Figgs-Maryland

• Wedding: 12/20/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I loved my wedding invitations. They were ordered from on online service but the customer service rep Susan Bartlett was amazing. I felt like family was helping me in the process.

• Wedding: 10/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Rebecca Wellings Weddings was superior. We ordered Invitations with enclosure cards with return address printed on them, Save The Date Cards, Wedding Programs and Embosssd Cocktail Napkins. Everything was beautiful, reasonably priced and of good quality. We submitted what we wanted and were sent a proof for viewing before anything was printed or the order was placed. Susan was a tremendous help and could answer anything we needed to know about Etiquette correctness. We did all of our ordering online and by phone. Susan contacted me when anything was mailed to tell me when it would arrive and everything arrived on time and in excellent condition. When we had a question Susan was always there to help and if we had to leave a voice mail or sent an email, she returned our call or emailed us as soon as she received it. I would recommend using this company and I will certainly use them again if the need arises.

Kathy Smith
Murrells Inlet, SC

• Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did an incredible job. The were very affordable and a great deal. They also came faster than I had ever imagined and when they did get here they were elegant and beautiful! I could not have asked for better service or a better price!

• Wedding: 11/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with, and great prices.

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5

Wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my invitations! Great price, easy pick up! Wonderful choice!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan with Rebecca Wellings was fantastic when it came to helping us with our wedding invitations and programs. They both looked GREAT!!! Thanks again for your help to make our special day a dream come true.

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan, at Rebecca Wellings, helped me with all of my stationery needs for the wedding including all of the following custom items: invitations, RSVP cards, direction cards, accommodation cards, programs, place cards, and thank you notes. Susan helped me channel my my desires and expectations and turn them into a creative process that produced the most beautiful ensemble of wedding stationery. On our first meeting, Susan patiently searched with me to find a reasonable place to start with the invitations. She actually spent three times the amount of time we had originally agreed to! Susan was also dilligent in working with the printing company to make sure that they produced exactly what I was looking for. She ensured that I received digital proofs for every item and covered those costs as a discount due to the bulk of the project. When I fell behind in the decision making process, she would email me and help me get re-involved in the process to produce each item in a timely manner. Susan masterfully guided me through the process of following traditional wedding invitation etiquette- which is exactly what I wanted from the start.
I came with a vision of a William Arthur invitation that I certainly could not afford, and Susan helped me create a beautiful invitation that was an even more beautiful derivative. She communicated directly with the folks at the printing company to arrange special printing services, etc.
I was in love with and continue to be so in love with the ensemble that she and I created together that I plan to have those items framed together to serve as a keepsake.
Susan was the most energetic person that worked with me in regards to the wedding. Her energy was infective and would help to motivate me to push forward when the process became tedious.
It asks for an approximate cost of the services rendered. Truthfully, I have no idea at this time how much I spent on stationery. The answer is a guesstimate.

• Wedding: 12/19/2008
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
genevieve
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca Wellings Weddings offers excellent service and support in selecting just the right wedding invitation! Susan Bartlett was exceptionally knowledgeable and patient in guiding our daughter in the selection of her wedding invitations. Her prices are good, she is conscious of your budget and Susan is very willing to work with the mother and the bride! Susan offered many good suggestions regarding wedding plans and I would highly recommend using Rebecca Wellings Weddings!

• Wedding: 07/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan Bartlett was a wonderful resource in planning our wedding. She helped us with invitations, favors, thank you cards, and other items that I otherwise would have forgotten about! She will help you find something beautiful in your budget and is very patient with us indecisive brides. Susan is full of helpful hints and advice, as well! I highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/31/2008
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very Professional Service ,Would Highly Recommend them !

• Wedding: 04/26/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca Wellings really takes care of her brides! She was able to give me many different ideas on invations and napkins. I planed my wedding in a very short time but she was able to came through for me. Not to mention she gave me a great price!

• Wedding: 09/14/2002
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca Wellings is such a wonderful resource for brides. She is knowledgeable and has wonderful and unique offerings in invitations and favors. She is extremely professional and provides a one on one service with you that you deserve. I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 06/17/2000
336-288-8746
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards