Ramona Pavilion Ballroom

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
4.7

For the price and being all inclusive it was great. The food was great as well. The manager and staff was great. Always responded within 24-48 hours. Great option for a destination wedding cause they handle almost everything for you. I would recommend this place. Decorations and everything was beautiful. My day couldn't have gone any better.

Angela
1 Review
07/11/2014

Working with Ashley was wonderful she was very knowledgable ️️an right there when we had any questions ️️an made things happen when we asked for them , she even gave us tips on things to do ️️an was well worth the money we spent . I would definitely recommend her ️️an the pavillion for your event

Private User
Recently Married

Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL here. It was spacious and the food was amazing. The coordinator and decorators did a nice job and gave us some additional time when decorating ourselves.

Food tasting was a bit challenging prior to the event and getting in contact with the venue was sometimes very delayed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy did an awesome job. Any time I felt nervous about the wedding she would always calm the storm.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having our wedding by the lake and our reception inside, great value. Everything I asked for was done, I didn't have anything specific in mind for our centerpieces and told them they could do whatever they wanted and it was perfect better then I could've imagined.

I hope to use them again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful and the food was good. Very large and plenty of room. We loved the outside pond for the wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception here, and it was AMAZING ! they did more than what i could have imagined. We are so happy we went with them ! Deff worth the money. I would highly recommend this venue !!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the venue. Nancy was very professional. We loved her..

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THE STAFF WAS AMAZING FROM SETUP, WITH MY CHOICE OF COLORS TO FINISH. THEY PACKED FOOD FROM THE CATERERS AND MADE SURE MY PERSONAL GIFTS AND DECORATIONS WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND GIVEN TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. THEY WERE SIMPLY WONDERFUL TO US!!!!

Location: Ramona Pavilion 7166 Ramona Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida 32205

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Great place to have a wedding/reception. Everything about the reception was fabulous. Great people to work with !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My only complaint is that at the time, this vender couldn't take credit cards as payment which caused a little trouble. I'm pretty sure they accept credit now though. You have to pay for a minimum of 150 guests so if you're have a smaller wedding than that, it's kind of a waste of money because you have to pay for people who aren't there. The food was good though.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue