Ramona Pavilion Ballroom

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
4.7

For the price and being all inclusive it was great. The food was great as well. The manager and staff was great. Always responded within 24-48 hours. Great option for a destination wedding cause they handle almost everything for you. I would recommend this place. Decorations and everything was beautiful. My day couldn't have gone any better.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about this place. First and foremost Ashley and her staff are phenomenal! Second, the venue itself is stunning!! Ashley provided me with piece of mind and I can honestly say planning my wedding in 6 weeks, with her help, went seamlessly. She is very professional and made sure my day was everything I had ever dreamed of, plus some! When I walked into the venue for rehearsal I was immediately blown away, it was gorgeous. They took care of everything (food included, which was very delicious) and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would recommend anyone to check this beautiful venue out, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were actually booked with a golf club venue and forfeited our deposits to be married at Ramona Pavilion. The venue is beautiful and Ashley, the coordinator, is phenomenal. She was so amazing and prompt that I never had one bridezilla moment! We hope to renew our vows here one day! This is now our chosen venue for any future events!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Where do I begin...? Ashley was the most professional contact with the "I'm here to help" attitude for every aspect of my reception. I had originally chosen another location but after many conversations, many visits, and then based on the great job they did for a surprise 50th anniversary party, I TOTALLY changed my mind. They designed and prepared all my centerpieces with live flowers, all the bridal party flowers, and created an environment fit for a Queen. They made sure that everything was more than I expected and within the budget I had. I feel that all we experienced with Ashley, Pam and their staff was a true blessing. They have a variety of packages to fit anyone's budget. I spent what I was comfortable with and feel that I got everything and then some for every dollar spent. This place is amazing for almost every occasion, if you haven't seen it, you should. Go in with an open mind and ideas of your vision, but be open for suggestions and you'll be super surprised at what you get for the money. This place is a true treasure and I would absolutely use them again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This place is am absolute Westside gem! I will absolutely use them again. Ashley was a dream to work with. She always had a positive attitude and YES we can do that, even if they hadn't done that before. I originally chose another location but based on the great job they did for a surprise 50th anniversary party for 100+, I decided I had to do it here. Ashley gets to know each of her brides (or families when planning other events) so the staff can provide you with what is wanted/needed. They designed and prepared all my centerpieces, bridal party flowers, up-lighting in my wedding colors. They made sure that everything was more than perfect and well within the budget I had set. Ashley, Pam and their staff were an amazing blessing for our wonderful day. They offer services for every budget. This place is amazing for almost every occasion, if you haven't seen it, schedule an appointment and go. If you are open to suggestions, show them your Pinterest account you'll be surprised at what you get for the money. Pam surprised us with a "special area" because she knew I really wanted it but didn't tell them until last minute and didn't think it was going to happen. They photo op areas in this place are truly beautiful and well thought out.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Angela
07/11/2014

Working with Ashley was wonderful she was very knowledgable ️️an right there when we had any questions ️️an made things happen when we asked for them , she even gave us tips on things to do ️️an was well worth the money we spent . I would definitely recommend her ️️an the pavillion for your event

1+ year ago

Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL here. It was spacious and the food was amazing. The coordinator and decorators did a nice job and gave us some additional time when decorating ourselves.

Food tasting was a bit challenging prior to the event and getting in contact with the venue was sometimes very delayed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy did an awesome job. Any time I felt nervous about the wedding she would always calm the storm.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having our wedding by the lake and our reception inside, great value. Everything I asked for was done, I didn't have anything specific in mind for our centerpieces and told them they could do whatever they wanted and it was perfect better then I could've imagined.

I hope to use them again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful and the food was good. Very large and plenty of room. We loved the outside pond for the wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception here, and it was AMAZING ! they did more than what i could have imagined. We are so happy we went with them ! Deff worth the money. I would highly recommend this venue !!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the venue. Nancy was very professional. We loved her..

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THE STAFF WAS AMAZING FROM SETUP, WITH MY CHOICE OF COLORS TO FINISH. THEY PACKED FOOD FROM THE CATERERS AND MADE SURE MY PERSONAL GIFTS AND DECORATIONS WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND GIVEN TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. THEY WERE SIMPLY WONDERFUL TO US!!!!

Location:
Ramona Pavilion
7166 Ramona Blvd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32205

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Great place to have a wedding/reception. Everything about the reception was fabulous. Great people to work with !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Part of what made my wedding so special was the awesome reception we had here. The food was excellent, we still have friends comment on how good the food was when we talk about our wedding. We even got a custom drink at the bar special just for our wedding, "the John Deere". The staff was so accommodating and kind, and really made our day wonderful. I would (and do) recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My only complaint is that at the time, this vender couldn't take credit cards as payment which caused a little trouble. I'm pretty sure they accept credit now though. You have to pay for a minimum of 150 guests so if you're have a smaller wedding than that, it's kind of a waste of money because you have to pay for people who aren't there. The food was good though.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue