Pure Luxury Transportation

Pure Luxury Transportation

Committed to Perfection

4246 Petaluma Blvd N
Petaluma, CA 94952 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Sedan, Sh...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We dealt with Gina at Pure Luxury and nothing was too great for her to handle. We hired a limo for wine tasting with the brides and bridesmaids the day before the wedding, a bus to take some of our guests to San Francisco for the day, and we had a few buses take our guests to the reception. Their buses were very new and clean, and all of the drivers were professional and knew the area well.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great prices, easy to work with, showed up on time a and was flexible on extending the schedule. Our shuttle driver, Dan, was excellent. He was such a pleasure to work with. He made sure that my groom and I were taken care of, and gave us a ride home in the last shuttle with the last guests. No man was left behind :)

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

they were great! on time and convenient for guests to go to and from venue

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used a Pure Luxury bus to transport our guests from their Yountville hotel to our wedding venue about 20 minutes away, with staggered return trips later in the evening. I was beyond pleased with the experience of working with this company. From our initial discussion and quotes, through the end of the wedding weekend, the company was professional and easy to work with - especially Alicia Slaugh. The bus was very nice and clean, and everything was perfectly on time. They made a concerted effort to make sure we were in agreement on all details ahead of time, so there would be no confusion on the wedding day. Would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Service! The shuttle arrived on time and shuttled all of our guests including wedding party to and fro on time!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently used Pure Luxury transportation for our wedding weekend festivities. They were fantastic. Completely reliable in regards to timing, nice vehicles, car seat accessible vans and directing our guests where to go once they dropped them off. The drivers were extremely fun and friendly. They played great music when requested and made the drive to and from different locations part of the enjoyable times where everyone shared laughs and moments together. We used Pure Luxury for our rehearsal dinner, meet and greet and wedding and everything went off perfectly. Knowing our guests were safe and could enjoy themselves was worth every penny!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Provided great service! Gina was a gem to work with!!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found pure luxury through wedding wire and could not be happier with the service they provided. They worked with my wedding coordinator to set up a schedule to shuttle guests from the hotel to the venue, they were on time, and it was a non issue when we went over our originally scheduled time. Everyone was super nice and a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked a sedan for the day after our wedding. Pure Luxury was prompt and make the booking process easy. The car arrived early and was very helpful with our (many) bags. Water was provided and the ride was incredibly comfortable. Great services!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Calistoga Ranch in Calistoga, Ca. We hired Pure Luxury (2 shuttles - 31 passenger vans) to shuttle our guests to and from their nearby hotels. Very impressed with Gina who assisted in coordinating this over a course of 8 months. Highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pure Luxury was wonderful! We utilized their service for our welcome dinner and wedding. The shuttle service was comfortable and timely. They also provided complimentary water on board which is always nice after a day full of wine.

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had hard time finding a transportation vendor for my wedding due to the mixed reviews that most of them have, until I found Pure Luxury. They were recommended to me by a friend, and they did a great job with our transportation. We hired them to take us from our hotel to Golden Gate Park for some preceremony pictures, and then to our wedding venue. The shuttle we booked arrived on time, the driver knew exactly where to go and everything went very smoothly. Our driver (unfortunately, I can’t remember his name) was very friendly and was always quick to help me out of the shuttle with my bulky wedding dress. To top it off, their prices were lower than all the other transportation vendors I looked into. I’d definitely use Pure Luxury again and would recommend them to anyone looking for transportation to an event.

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Pure Luxury for the bridal limo, transportation to and from the hotel for our guests, and as a taxi service for the bride and groom to the airport. The drivers were incredibly accommodating, especially since the ketuba was left behind at the hotel. He went back and picked it up for us. The transport buses were beautiful. The limo was stocked with champagne. Unfortunately there was only one bottle so on the first trip to the venue, the bridesmaids finished it, leaving nothing for the groomsmen. Maybe there should have been a second bottle for the men. Anyway, they were fabulous and reasonable.

• Wedding: 06/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon at PureLuxury made planning all of the transportation for our wedding smooth and easy. All the private busses and town cars were on time for our wedding and the service was great!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say but they were ontime, very professional and the cars were the nicest I have ever seen!

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina was great to work with in helping to plan the transportation for our 10/26 wedding in Sonoma.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
800-626-5466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards