Princess Decor & Gifts

Value
Flexibility
Alleya
11/04/2012

Nafeesa did an AMAZING job with the decor and flowers for my wedding. There are no words to express the feelings I had when I first walked into the banquet hall. The flowers were breathtaking. Nafeesa met with me a few times and never once took over. She allowed me to show her what my vision was for my special day and she captured it. I have already started recommending Nafeesa to my friends and family. I couldn't imagine another decorator/florist doing my wedding. You Rock! Thanks Hun.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the wonderful review Alleya! You were a pleasure to work with from the start!

We wish you and Vishal all the best together!

Cheers,

Denise
10/06/2012

Thanks for all of your hard work! You provided Mark and I with exceptional services! Not just from a vendor-client aspect but from a friendship aspect. Everything looked and was executed perfectly!!!!

We look forward to working with you in the future!!!

Best Wishes,
Denise & Mark Hilbert

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback! I look forward to working with you both again in the future! Cheers,

Nafeesa

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.2

Overall I was happy with the service provided by Nafeesa for our wedding. The centerpeices were great, and exactly what I was expecting, the chair covers were perfect and everything was delivered and set up on time (one of only two vendors to show up on time the day of my wedding!!!). Nafeesa was very easy to work with she had great ideas and was very accommodating and even came to our home to meet over some of the details.
As great as she and the centerpieces were, I was equally unimpressed with the quality of bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. The bouquets were much smaller then I had anticipated and even after I paid extra for a larger, fuller bride’s bouquet it was small. My bridesmaids bouquets were tiny and the for the most part the wrong color (ordered cream flowers with a few orange gerbers, and got orange roses, organe gerbers and a few small cream flowers). The roses were painted to color instead of buying colored roses, which I was fine with, however at one point the dye started to drip out of my bouquet and I almost had orange drips down my wedding dress (it hit my veil instead). The roses were not great, and one of my bridesmaid’s bouquets had lost two full roses – one petal at a time- before we even got to the ceremony. The bride’s mother’s bouquets broke almost as soon as she put it on, and the wrist tie was so tight that the grooms mother, bride’s mother and grandmother all had to take it off as soon as the ceremony was over. The grooms and groomsmen’s boutonnieres were just as bad if not worse, by the first dance the groom had half a rose left, and everywhere you walked you saw rose petals from the boutonnieres and bouquets.

I would recommend Nafeesa to others her decorations and centerpeices were fantastic, however make sure you know what to expect and be aware of the quality of flowers.

Hi Nicole!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback!
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank You Princess Decor (Nafeesa) for your passion and mastery of floral and décor services! From our first point of contact you were prompt and responsive. When we met with you for our first appointment in person you took the time to understand our vision and make your valuable and welcomed suggestions that brought our dream wedding to reality! The head table for our wedding reception was stunning and our guest loved the gorgeous centerpieces and décor. The bridal bouquet was PERFECT and I was awe struck to see it in person on our wedding day! All of the flowers had vibrant colours, appeared very fresh, and the bouquets were a perfect size! Nafeesa, you truly work magic within a bride’s budget, without compromising the overall vision. Most importantly, thank you for your professionalism and patience with any changes we made and the many questions that we had along the way. Our reception venue spoke highly of their interactions with you and we know that you made everything happen behind the scenes on our wedding day in a well organized and timely manner! We refer anyone and everyone that we can your way and know that we will be contacting you for our future milestones and events! Please except our most heartfelt thank you. P.S. We will miss your assistant Felix, but appreciate his updates on Facebook ;-) - Melanie & Robert Wagner, September 8th, 2012

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for Taking the time to write this wonderfull review! We appreciate your time, and business! It was a pelasure working with you and Rob to create the perfect day, Im glad you liked your flowers and decor - and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Cheers, Love Nafeesa

Darcelle
08/25/2012

I was so happy with the decorations it looked beautiful. It is exactly what I wanted you were wonderful to work with and you made my wedding day very special. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the hall looked. All of your hard work was so worth it and I appreciate all that you have done for us. There is no way we could have pulled that off without Princess Decor.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Darcelle! We appreciate your feedback- and referrals! I look forward to working with your SOON-TO-BE-SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!! =-)

Cheers!

Natasha
08/24/2012

Completely satisfied with all services provided.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review Natasha! It was great working with you and Zameer for your two day event!! I look foward to future events with you both!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wow! Nafeesa saved the day for me! After my initial decorator ran off with my deposit and left me with nothing 5 days before my wedding Princess Decor really came through!
Nafeesa called me back on the Monday of a long weekend, and not only said she could do my decor in short notice but arranged to meet with me the very next day to see what I liked.
She did my head tables, my backdrop, my receiving line tables, and my cake table and lighting and all for a very resonable price! and with only a few days before the wedding.
I am so grateful.. even though I met her Tuesday and my wedding was Saturday she kept in touch with me and was so reasuring and kind when I was very very stressed out.
When I walked into the hall I had my breath taken away, it was so beautifully done. Everyone said how stunning everything looked.
I HIGHLY recommend Princess Decor! You will not be disappointed!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Heather! Thank YOU for choosing us to Save your Day!!! You were also very pleasent to deal with and Im soo happy we made your day! I love happy endings, and yours is definately one of them! Cheer to you and Yours,
Nafeesa

Cindy
07/21/2012

Thanks Nafeesa and the Princess Decor team, our wedding decor looked amazing!!! :)

-Cindy and Alvin

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Cindy! We appreciate your feedback!

Shaza
06/17/2012

Nafeesa,
You were a pleasure to work with. My only regret is I hadn't come across you earlier - I would've booked everything with you. Everything turned out just as we discussed - your professionalism is very refreshing.

Thank you!

Hello Shaza

Thank you for choosing us for your special day! Both of your events turned out lovely! Congratulations! =-)

Princess Decor Team!

Services Used: Flowers
Jason
06/09/2012

Nafeesa was extremely helpful and professional. She went above and beyond on our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone having an event. She did an extraordinary job. Anyone looking for a decorator or any other services I would highly suggest you contact her. She made our day stress free. If anyone wants to talk I can be reached at: jason.fatica@gmail.com

Hi Jason!

Congrats again to you and Annie! I really enjoyed working with such a vibrant couple!

Check out their Wedding and more at:

very professional
delivers what was discussed

Annabel
05/19/2012

Thank you nafeesa for a big help>>>> you really did a good...the centerpieces was really gorgeous....

Hello Annabel!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

To See Annabel's Event- Follow this link!

Services Used: Flowers

Nafeesa is so personable. She met with me a number of times to make sure she meets my expectations and budget. She was always accessible and available whenever I needed to make changes. I'm so happy with her service!

Hi Wency!

Thank you for your review - We cant wait to see the pictures!!

Cheers, From Princess Decor!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Nafeesa was a pleasure to work with. Her company offered many options and she was very good at making suggestions to suit my vision.

The decor was beautiful and it was so nice to finally see everything pull together on our special day.

Hello Kathy!

Thank you for choosing us to make your decor dreams come true! We look forward to working with you and your family again in the future!

Cheers & Congrats again!

The Princess Decor team!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Nafeesa was a pleasure to work with! She made our engagement beautiful at an affordable price! We are looking forward to working with her for our wedding decor! Thank you Nafeesa!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Sabrina! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We look forward to your wedding next year also - mentally preparing for your 8--+ guests!

=-)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I'm very happy I found Princess Decor to do my wedding reception! Everything was perfect the way we wanted it and what was promised - I have no regrets and I would recommend Princess Decor in a heartbeat - very professional and honest which is very important - thank you very much for your service and we love the centerpieces too - everything was amazing!

Hi Dolly!

Thanks for taking the time to review us!! We really appreciate your feedback!! Im glad you and Lucieno had a blast - and we look forward to hearing from you again - as friends! =-)

Nafeesa!