Princess Decor & Gifts

Profile Picture
Annabel
1 Review
05/19/2012

Thank you nafeesa for a big help>>>> you really did a good...the centerpieces was really gorgeous....

Hello Annabel!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

To See Annabel's Event- Follow this link!

Services Used: Flowers

Nafeesa is so personable. She met with me a number of times to make sure she meets my expectations and budget. She was always accessible and available whenever I needed to make changes. I'm so happy with her service!

Hi Wency!

Thank you for your review - We cant wait to see the pictures!!

Cheers, From Princess Decor!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Nafeesa was a pleasure to work with. Her company offered many options and she was very good at making suggestions to suit my vision.

The decor was beautiful and it was so nice to finally see everything pull together on our special day.

Hello Kathy!

Thank you for choosing us to make your decor dreams come true! We look forward to working with you and your family again in the future!

Cheers & Congrats again!

The Princess Decor team!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Nafeesa was a pleasure to work with! She made our engagement beautiful at an affordable price! We are looking forward to working with her for our wedding decor! Thank you Nafeesa!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Sabrina! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We look forward to your wedding next year also - mentally preparing for your 8--+ guests!

=-)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I'm very happy I found Princess Decor to do my wedding reception! Everything was perfect the way we wanted it and what was promised - I have no regrets and I would recommend Princess Decor in a heartbeat - very professional and honest which is very important - thank you very much for your service and we love the centerpieces too - everything was amazing!

Hi Dolly!

Thanks for taking the time to review us!! We really appreciate your feedback!! Im glad you and Lucieno had a blast - and we look forward to hearing from you again - as friends! =-)

Nafeesa!

Services Used: Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Nafeesa is one of the most nicest and kindest professional i have met! She met up with us and paid attention and listened to our vision of our wedding while incorporating her great sense of style and expertise in creating the perfect nikkah decor. She is prompt in responding to e-mails and very flexible in any sudden changes that might also occur. At the end, the Decor was absolutely splendid. It was even better then I had imagined it to be. Her vision, colors, precision, everything was perfect! As a individual who had no idea in how to even start discussing details about decor, Nafeesa guided me and showed me the perfect vision for my dream decor. I would highly recommend her services for any bridezilla and brides and grooms to be who need help in setting up their dream wedding. It was a great pleasure working with Nafeesa and i truly hope to work again with her in future events! =) Keep up the amazing work!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Sohanna!!!!! THANK YOU!! I really appreciate the feedback you have given, and Im glad to have been such a great help to you and your fiancee! I know you will be a great team together- and I look forward to hearing from you again! oh and FYI- you were NOT a bridezilla!!! LOL

We do baby showers as well!!............... LOL

Nafeesa!

Services Used: Flowers

Princess decore did an amazing job with our decore. They provided us with quality service. The image I had in my mind of my decore was made possible ! Amazing company I would hire them for many more special occasions !

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate you business and look forward to working with you again also!!

Cheers!

Services Used: Flowers

Princess Decore was awesome. Nafeesa really listened to what I wanted for the Decore. She took an image I had in my head and put it down on paper and brought it to life. She was always there when I had questions. Everyone commented on how put together the grey and veil backdrop with jewels looked wonderful and added the final touch. The crystal stand and yellow pomander were great! I would defiantly highly recommend Nafeesa and princess decore. She really took the stress off!

Michelle my Belle!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! I truely appreciate it =-)

Hope you have a Fab Honeymoon and cheers to your wonderful future together!

Services Used: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with Nafeesa! All of the bouquets were perfect as I had visioned and the centrepieces looked lovely also. There were no issues or concerns at all everything went very smoothly, and she was very accomodating :)

Dear Nya & Sean,

We wish you all the best today, tomorrow and always! it was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Congrats once again,

4.7

Amazing service and decor, great responsiveness and feedback. I suggest brides to do their research before just to get a glimpse and understanding of what the vendor is talking about, although the vendor is going to explain everything, but do go prepared. Good luck to all the brides out there. I used this vendor for an engagement, and will definitely use again for my wedding!!

Hi Rima!

Thank you for your review! I look forward to the wedding next year! If the engagement was THAT FAB - I can only imagine how WONDERFUL the wedding will be!!!

Thanks! =-)

Services Used: Flowers

My husband & I were very happy with the end product of both the flowers & decor.Everything looked beautiful. Nafeesa was very easy to work with & helpful with ideas. The two comments i do have are timing - just being at the location at the allocated time specified & communicating with client (if they are there) once decor is completed that they are happy with the finished product. Other than that I would definately recommend Princess Decor to others!

Hello Alicia!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback!

Cheers to your happy future together,

Services Used: Flowers

On Behallf of my husband Terrence and I we were extremely pleased by the services provided from Princess Decor and gifts. They did our Decorations for the church, banquet hall and they also did all of our floral needs. The Quality of service, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Value and Flexibility was a five. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend them to anyone. In the future when planning another occasion I would definitely use them again.

Dear Demahli & Terrance!
Thank you very much for choosing Us for to complete Your Vision!! We appreciate your Business and Value your Friendship!

We wish you both all the best!

Services Used: Flowers

Excellent job. Nafeesa took away all of the stress associated with planning the decor of my wedding. All of my friends and family are still raving about how beautiful everything was. It was a pleasure working with Princess Decor.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Dear Ameerah & Sean, Thank you for your fabulous review! I appreciate you Taking the time to write it! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

All the best,

4.7

They fit our budget yet our wedding looked like the decor is worth 1 million dollars;p

Nafeesa knows her stuff very well! I highly recommend her!

Dear Jay & Charisse,

You guys are an amazing couple, and you deserve to have a day look as spectacular as your love for eachother! I was thrilled to be the lucky vendor to create your vision!! =-)

Thank you very much for choosing Princess Decor & Gifts!

2.0

While Nafeesa is a lovely person, thinking about my décor STILL makes me feel stressed out because of how dissapointed and embarassed I was with: MY BOUQUET-I asked for nothing glittery and my bouquet had rhinestones in it (despite having shown her pictures). Also, flower availability changed last minute. If clients have to pay for last minute changes, the decorator should be accountable as well. I asked to have my rosary incorporated in the bouquet and it was broken. I did not get my TOSS BOUQUET and had to use one of my bridesmaids.The CORSAGES and BOUTONNIERES flopped and fell off of our parents and groomsmen. CHURCH ARRANGEMENTS - they looked like funeral arrangements and were nowhere near worth the $ and were in GREY CARDBOARD VASES. I would have gladly paid for a glass vase had I known. These were brought to the hall and put up at the head table. The hall was appalled and kindly tried fix things but ended up just moving the arrangements into the foyer where they were less noticeable.The "FREE" gift box - I would have bought my own had I known I would receive a stained one.THE CENTREPIECES!They were tall vases that had a spray of orchids at the top.The sample seemed great - what I got was not- the flowers SHOULD have rested on a CLEAR bowl that sits into the top of the vase which is what I was shown. Instead, the flowers sat on top of small WHITE PLASTIC ¬PLATES. Some guests were laughing at this.The BACKDROP: I was told they had worked at this hall before and had measurements. The head table was in front of a squared arch and I was assured the backdrop was to scale. Even when we met at the hall and there was another wedding set up,I confirmed that the backdrop would measure up. Instead it was shorter on the sides and looked ridiculous. Also,the HALL apologized that they didnt know what to do about how wrinkled the material was and usually decorators steam them. I am still surprised that I did not even get an email to see if I was satisfied with the service.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback! I suggest to other brides out there - to be EXTREMELY SPECIFIC when ordering ANYTHING... as there are industry standards that may not match your own ideas. Our standard 12 x 20' backdrop is made to fit 12 people - so your bridal party of 16 would not be to scale and therefore short on either end. Also, pictures and other visuals of what arrangements and centerpieces will look like are key to a sucessful event, Brides should be aware of all elements and containers used - to make sure they arent expecting something they are not paying for. =-)

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Princess Decor and Gifts did an amazing job on our backdrop and our chair covers. We received a lot of compliments on the chair covers and the backdrop. It was great working with Nafeesaa. She is very professional and very easy to work with. With having done so many weddings, she has many great ideas and pictures to show.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Grace!! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your time! It was a beautiful wedding - and A LOT of Chair covers!! (500 to be exact! LOL ) - I wish you and Josh All the best!! Cheers!! =-)