Princess Decor & Gifts

Value
Flexibility
Amy
11/22/2014

Nafeesa was such a pleasure to work with! She made us feel comfortable and was very professional during the planing, and once we saw the room, we were totally blown away! She really understood what we were going for, and was able to achieve so much with our budget. We would highly recommend her floral and decoration services to anyone!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Amy, you were a wonderful bride to work with! We are glad you chose us and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Emma
11/01/2014

The process was really easy for ticking off decor and flowers from my busy schedule. Service was flexible to fit my unpeedictable schedule. I mostly knew what I wanted when I got there, and Nafeesa made it real and come to life. She's a doll. I really like how this is an honest vendor who doesn't try to extort brides in their big spend mode by inflating the price beyond reason. I left the finer details of the execution in her capable hands and was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers
Sneha
10/18/2014

Nafeesa was soooooooooo professional and such an amazing vendor to work with! Her vision for decor is amazing and made our wedding look like something out of a movie! Thank you Nafeesa for making our wedding look amazing! You are awesome!!!!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best in your future. I know we will be long term friends!

Recently Married

We just wanted to say how overly impressed we were with your work. Even though we couldn't describe it, you were able to recreate our perfect vision! You were so easy to work with and you accommodated our changes efficiently and effectively.You always had a smile and made us feel welcomed and important! You were honestly the best wedding vendor we used. You were on time and everything was set up beautifully. We got so many compliments! We also appreciated you answering our emails so quickly, even on the day of the event! I have already recommended you to so many brides!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Best of luck on your future endeavors!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your review and look forward to working with you in the future!

Congrats again! =-)

Services Used: Flowers
Natasha
08/01/2014

Nafessa is professional and really understands her clients visions. I loved how she made suggestions and put my mind at ease when I felt confused or uncertain about something. Communication was always two-way and she met all deadlines.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Your business means so much to us! Congrats once again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations
Kristen
06/21/2014

Nafeesa and Princess Decor surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds! The flower and decorations were absolutely breathtaking! I would not hesitate in recommending them to all my family and friends.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please share pictures with us as well!!! Much appreciated ~ Nafeesa Mowla

4.7

Great job. Would definitely recommend.

aliya
05/18/2014

Nafeeza was great to deal with throughout the process. The day of the event everything looked beautiful. She helped bring my vision together.

Recently Married

We visited several decorators before deciding to work with Nafeesa and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Nafeesa immediately made us feel comfortable guiding us through different décor options (she has quite a range from modest to elaborate) and all at very reasonable prices. While she offered advice along the way, she never pushed us to go with any specific item. She did a great job decorating the bride and groom homes (both our parents really liked her as she was very professional and friendly). She did a fantastic job decorating our banquet hall - classy and elegant which was the look we were going for. It was such a pleasure to work with her as she was very organized and punctual with all our meetings and that's a great relief when you're so busy planning a big party! I would highly recommend Nafeesa for any party, big or small. I know I'll be calling her for all future events! Thank you Nafeesa for making our wedding day extra special!!
Lucy & Andy

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hi Lucy! Thank you and Andy very much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! Your family is awesome and i appreciate your feedback very much. We look forward to working with you in the future. Cheers and Congrats

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
1+ year ago

Nafeesa was always very responsive and flexible with all the changes. She even gave me a heads-up when certain colour of flowers weren't available before my wedding (even though it was the suppliers' shipment delay), which is very considerate and thoughtful! Nafeesa was able to provide an alternative, which looked so real that no one was able to tell the difference! We absolutely loved the flowers and decor and received many compliments. The ceremony flower arrangement stands were about 2 ft and would have been great if they were taller, but everything looked perfect! My make-up artist loved the flowers so much, I referred her to Nafeesa! Thanks for all your creativity and professionalism!

~ Diane and Racy
~ September 7, 2013

1+ year ago

Nafeesa was amazing to work with! She not only captured my floral vision but made it even better! She provided beautiful bouquets, centrepieces, corsages and boutenieres (sp?) and also beautiful decor at the venue. We also had Nafeesa make our invitations and they were exactly what we wanted! Nafeesa was amazing and I have recommended her to many people since. In terms of value, she have me WAY more for my money than the other florists I had contacted and gave me a higher quality product in the end as we'll.

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are happy you saw the value of our work. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best in your future

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations

AH! What can I say about Nafeesa & Princess Decor? After meeting with a TON of different decorators, we decided to book Nafeesa almost instantly after meeting her. Aside from being really nice and easy to talk to, she was very professional and flexible with us. When we met Nafeesa we didn't really have a "vision" or a "theme" for the wedding. While other decorators we met made us feel like idiots about it, Nafeesa was not at all worried and assured us we had lots of time and could do it together. Nafeesa went above and beyond with our decor for all 3 of our events, she was always accessible and easy to get a hold of and super accommodating to our last minute changes. She scouted fabrics for us to make sure we got what we wanted, she was in constant touch with us thinking of alternatives when she thought she couldn't get the right fabric (that she eventually got) and made everything really stress free. When we walked into the hall at all 3 of our events we were blown away! Our reception decor was CRAZY AWESOME AMAZING!! People are constantly commenting on our decor! Thank you Nafeesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Hello Jaya! Thank you and Aly for choosing Princess Decor! Your events were so fun to work on - and your attitudes were GREAT! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review- and I look forward to working with you again in the near future! Cheers and congrats!

Nafeesa

1+ year ago

We hired Nafeesa for our wedding in late May 2013 in Toronto. We were very pleased with our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, crown for flower girl and set up for decorations and lighting at our venue which included centerpieces and runners for guest tables and head table flowers, decorations and lighting. Everything looked beautiful. I appreciated that I could put together a custom package and that prices were extremely reasonable. Nafeesa is a pleasant person to work with. She is very accommodating for last minute requests. A huge bonus for me was having an apt set up about 3 weeks before the wedding at the venue to review how the decorations and flowers looked at the venue and to make changes on the spot which was a big perk. At times it is hard to visualize all the pieces together so this review at the venue was very helpful.

Amy
05/19/2013

Nafeesa was extremely pleasant and flexible to work with. She was able to make my wedding look absolutely stunning for a feasible cost. Princess Decor and Gifts did my Bridal Shower, Hindu Wedding, Christian Ceremony and Reception. All of the events had a distinct look due to Nafeesa's talent. I can't thank her enough, and would highly recommend her decor services for a budget conscious bride.

Thank you!

Princess Decor & Gifts responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amy & Phillip for choosing Princess Decor - It was a pleasure working with you as well! I have had a number of referals from you and that is our greatest compliment!

Cheers and Congrats!

Jennifer
02/23/2013

Outstanding service from start to finish out event was beautiful.

Thanks you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! Cheers