Premier W.E.D.

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere WED was amazing! Dawn and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do! You never have any worries stress free!! They made our special day amazing! There was no stress or worrying about anything they have everything planned and lined up minute by minute for you! You actually get to enjoy your day!! Highly recommend! You won't regret it!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Bryson
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dawn and Tyler were a godsend to my family. Christina came on board later, closer to the wedding but she was a joy to work with as well. We had a "destination" wedding in Nashville/Franklin, TN for most of the family/friends invited; although this was home to our daughter for 5 years prior to her relocating to Florida. Premier W.E.D. made us feel at all times like we were being looked after and every detail was perfect in the planning and implementation of our daughter's wedding. Dawn and Tyler really went the extra mile and patiently helped us navigate through the myriad of little (and big) things that we never even would have thought about until it was too late. We highly recommend Premier W.E.D. and know that in trusting your event planning to these super talented ladies you will not only be guaranteed to have a great event but will look back on the process as fun and easy, with a wedding planning team that is a joy to know and work with.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
J
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak highly enough of Dawn and Brittany at Premier Wed. We hired them to assist with the month of wedding services. Brittany and Tyler were so incredibly helpful and truly took the lead in making sure all of the loose ends were tied prior to the wedding. Brittany did an amazing job making sure everyone was where they needed to be and that everyone was on the same page about all of the little details of the wedding. Honestly, I do not know that we would have been able to do it without her. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help make our wedding day such a success! I would highly recommend hiring anyone from the Premier Wed team to assist in making your wedding day perfect!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely the best! Dawn and her team were unbelievable and took care of everything down to the smallest detail. I was focusing on moving and she took care of my wedding. My guests kept commenting on the attention to detail and thought that I was super woman (they couldn't imagine how I moved into a new home AND planned such an amazing event in my backyard). It was all because of dawn and her team! I interviewed three other wedding planners and dawn surpassed them all by a mile. Thanks dawn for making my wedding dreams come true!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They will do a fantastic job with your event!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Genevieve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the most important things about a special day such as your marriage is not always just about that every detail occurs as planned, but the occasion creates the experiences that will encapsulate memories in your heart for ever. It is not possible to capture all that Premier W.E.D and their wonderful staff did to make our dream a reality in a few short sentences. Their efforts transcended the line of professionalism to friendship getting to the heart of what was needed to make moments of our love transparent to the world. No rocks in turned and every challenge or barrier they made become an opportunity. In the end they did not make a wedding night perfect but helped us find the perfection of a wedding.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Ahmad & Bella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Premier W.E.D. to help us plan our Nashville wedding, and would recommend them to anyone else starting the wedding planning process! We both live outside of Tennessee, and it was great having someone there to run everything and help us find great local vendors! Everything was taken care of on the day of the wedding, and we were able to just have a blast and enjoy each other and all of our guests! We truly had the best time ever during our wedding, and we couldn't have done it without them!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Dawn and her girls at Premier W.E.D. They made my wedding day the absolute best day of my life. Leading up to the day, they introduced me to AMAZING vendors, they helped keep me on schedule, and they gave valuable suggestions. This was Dawn's first time doing an Indian wedding, and I was grateful for all the enthusiasm she had! She spent a lot of time doing research and consulting other Indian wedding planners about what the traditions were. I think she probably knows more about Indian wedding traditions than I do by now! I put up a few pictures on Pinterest after my first meeting with Dawn to show her things I liked and give her an idea of my style and WOW, she understood me so quickly! She advocated for me at vendor meetings, she guided me to options that fit my design theme AND my budget, and she came up with great ideas that really made our day special. She worked so well with our family. On the day of the event, she and her team handled everything so well, I know it took a lot of stress of my parents and myself. I don't think our wedding would have been such a lovely event without Dawn and her team!! Premier W.E.D. has won many awards over the years, and I know why. These girls are just amazing at what they do. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premier WED had short notice to plan our Doctor Who themed wedding. The details and time that went into every place setting, alter piece, down to the flowers, and guest book were heartwarming, and exactly what we wanted. Dawn and her team listened to our request for intimacy and romance and ran with it, blowing our minds in the process. She and her team even came to our rescue when our officiant was unable to make it--in less than 24 hours she got us an officiant, who happened to be charming and witty!

The ceremony was beautiful and reception/dinner created the intimacy desired. It was perfect.

• Wedding: 01/26/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Dawn and her assistants to plan our Nashville destination wedding. We had no connections in the city until we contacted Dawn. She set us up with the best city had to offer. She personally had a hand in nearly every aspect of our wedding planning and everything was great. Premier W.E.D. gave us a perfect day, what else can you ask for?

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
bryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dawn and her staff were amazing. They took care of everything and provided us with the best vendors. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Nowadays wedding planners are invaluable if you want to save money and time. Dawn really knows her stuff so my experience was stress free. Money well spent. Thanks Dawn!! :)

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Caroline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dawn Schenkel and her team were incredibly creative, professional and efficient! They listened to what we wanted and turned it into the perfect dream wedding and reception. Her recommendations concerning the band, photographer, cake designer and reception decorations were fantastic. I am so glad that Premier W.E.D was there to guide us through the entire process. Thank you, Dawn!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outdoor ceremony with weather issues. Needed professional help. So glad I had Premier Wed to handle everything.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Kay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't do it alone. Everything was beyond my expectations, starting with the invitations, flowers, decorations, rental, catering, drinks, DJ, wedding cake, cocktail hour, scheduling step by step and timing, and everything else. Premier W.E.D. took a lot of pressure away from our shoulders, and the service was provided with a high degree of professionalism. Mrs. Dawn Schenkel and her staff were my eyes and ears during the wedding. They provided the perfect ambiance and condition to have a successful wedding, and it was one.

• Wedding: 06/28/2012
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dawn was very professional and knows her business. One of the things I valued was her prompt responses to all my questions and emails. She took care of everything and aleviated the stresses from planning a wedding from us. She is also a good listener and knows what you want as a client. This is very important attribute in a planner. I am glad I found her :) I live in another state and planning a wedding from far away can be difficult, especially if you do not know the area....but Dawn took care of everything! We were very happy with her services and how everything came out :) The wedding had that warm intimate feeling we were looking for. I definitely recommend her!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2012
alina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was truly able to enjoy the entire day and night of the wedding because I knew every detail had already been taken care of by Dawn. Would insist every bride use a professional coordinator as the orchestration of such an event should not be left in the hands of an amateur! It was an amazing wedding and my daughter could not have been happier-would have done everything exactly the same.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Melissa
615-332-0592
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards