Petite Pearl Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I was looking for a day of coordinator for our wedding, we were recommended a few different companies. Margot was our first coordinator that we met with, and after that meeting I felt so confident in her that I didn't even bother meeting with anyone else. Both my husband and I agree that was the best decision we made with the entire wedding was going with her. We both felt stress free the entire process and especially the day of. Margot was so easy to work with, going above and beyond many times for us. She was very quick to respond to any questions we ever had and saw our vision of what we wanted for our wedding and pulled it all together perfectly. The only change I would make is hiring Margot for the full wedding planner instead of the three week coordinator, definitely worth it! Margot was on top of everything and her team that day was wonderful. I cant say enough about her, Margot did such an amazing job I would recommend her to anyone!

Darrien
02/24/2015

Having Jessica of Petite Pearl by my side for the wedding planning process was the best thing I could have done for the Wedding. Planning a wedding in Thailand from Canada can be stressful, but with Jessica there on top of every detail stress was simply not in the picture.
HIRE HER TEAM TODAY!!!

Robin
12/13/2014

Jessica at petite pearl made it the most stress free process ever and her and her team were on top of everything! The day was flawless beautiful and it was 100% because we had Jessica from Petite Pearl. She mad the wedding perfect & we can't thank her enough!

Recently Married

We had the good fortune to work with Jessica and Margot for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. They were both very professional and super fun to work with. Jessica had planning and execution down to a T and Margot was very dependable when needed and also knowledgeable for many different reasons and situations. Both ladies work very well as a team and their focus was always on making our wedding day as special as it could be, which they totally accomplished.

Thank you again to Jessica and Margot for working with us and helping us make our special day even more memorable than we thought it could be. You ladies were amazing!!

Much Love,

Max & Khristine

C and J
10/14/2014

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing. They made our wedding day more perfect than we ever imagined it could be. These guys are hands down the best event planners we have ever worked with.

Carmen and Jennie

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Emily
09/20/2014

Jessica and her team did an amazing job with the day of coordination and decor and design. She really brought the idea's into reality and always asked for our feedback before finalizing the details. I can go on and on about how great the service was but just look at our photos and you will understand. THANK YOU!

Nicole
09/06/2014

I hired Margot as my wedding day of coordinator about two weeks before my wedding. I tried to not hire one because I was discouraged by the price tag. In retrospect it was the best thing I could have don't an don't know what I would have done or how much crazy stress I would be under if I hadn't hired Margot. Margot is amazing - super friendly, talented and responsive to emails and calls. Due to some added personal stressors the week of my wedding, Margot went above and beyond to help me with tasks like a making seating chart and personally picking up items instead of me dropping them off to her. She listened so well and understood my vision and executed the set up of my ceremony and reception exactly as I has hoped for. Unfortunately the charger plates I rented were in very bad shape. Margot advocated on my behalf and I ended up getting a full refund. I would high recommend Petite Pearl Events to help you make your wedding day perfect and take away unnecessary stress. I especially recommend Margot as she was professional, experienced and friendly.

Kristen
09/05/2014

Jessica and petite pearl allowed us to enjoy our wedding completely knowing that everything would be taken care of. The decor was beautiful and the whole day went off without a hitch. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Jessica and petite pearls' services for our big day. We couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Ola
08/29/2014

Hiring Petite Pearl Events was like unlocking a door to a whole new world of wedding possibilities that we had no idea were possible! We always knew that Jessica and her team would make our extravagant vision come to life (and did they ever!!!). But what we didn't realize is how much support, both technical and emotional, Jessica would provide throughout the entire process. She was our comrade in building inspiration and excitement, and our saviour in times of confusion. She was always able to answer our many questions, for months on end. We are still blown away by all the moving parts that she had running so smoothly to make our big day perfect. All in all, a wonderful experience!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

My husband and I agree that Jessica and Petite Pearl Events was one of the best things we spent our wedding budget on. What's more, we feel we got really great value for our money.

Although I planned the full wedding myself, in the weeks leading up to the big day, Jessica took over all my contracts, was a great sounding board for questions and ideas, and was constantly available by email.

The day of the wedding, her team swooped in and handled all the details so that we could focus on having an amazing day.

Tiffany
08/08/2014

Petite Pearl Events helped us with with our wedding day coordination and design elements (stationary, flowers, decor) for our wedding! Both Margot and Jessica were extremely professional and attentive to our requests and gave us very thoughtful recommendations along the way to make the best of our big day. Thanks to them, our wedding day was a breeze - there were no hiccups at all, and we were able to enjoy every minute of it with our closest friends and family. We would be more than happy to recommend Petite Pearl Events to all the couples out there who are looking for a reliable team to plan their wedding :)

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Jessica was the best investment we could have made for our wedding day. She is professional, to-the-point and most importantly she knows the Vancouver wedding world inside and out which means time/money savings for her clients. Jess did our decor planning and day-of coordination and we could not have been happier with the work she did. She has an extraordinary eye for detail and a talent for keeping everything moving forward in an organized fashion. Jess absorbs wedding planning stressors (location changes, seating plans, missing vases the next day etc.) so that you don't have to. Three weeks out from our wedding she took over everything so that we could enjoy the time leading up to the big day...and we really did. Everyone kept commenting on how calm we were and I know we felt that way because we knew we had the team at Petite Pearl looking out for us.

You only get married once so you really want to do it right. Jessica ensures you stick to your budget, have fun throughout the whole process and most importantly that you don't have a care in the world on the actual day. Jess is reliable, has an awesome sense of humour (which you need at moments while planning a wedding) and will without a doubt elevate your wedding experience ten-fold.

Two words - HIRE HER.

xo

Erin & Scott

Kelsey
01/25/2014

When my husband and I look back on the planning of our wedding we BOTH are in agreement that the best planning decision we made was hiring Jessica Minnie of Petite Pearl Events to help us with the general planning, decor and execution of our special day. Jessica is incredibly professional with an infectious energy and fresh approach to bringing your dreams to life. It is important to note that Jessica and her team pulled everything together all while staying within a tight budget and covering every single detail with an eye for perfection. The commitment and hard work Jessica puts toward her business and client relationships is so inspiring that it actually led me to re-evaluate my own job...everyone should be so lucky to be as in love with their career and it truly shows in everything she does. I could not be more thankful to have worked with Petite Pearl and recommend using Jessica and team with my highest praise.

Susan
10/19/2013

Jessica with petite pearl events provided the most excellent service. She was incredible easy to work with and was readily available to answer any questions we had as a couple. She understood completely what we were looking for for our wedding and our event could not have been more beautiful. The day of service was essential for us to enjoy the wedding day. We knew everything was being looked after and did not have to worry about anything. She made the process easy and the event seamless. She also was patient and kind with our endless questions! Her sense of humour puts you right at ease and she is an absolute please to work with.

1+ year ago

We loved working with Jessica and would recommend her to anyone. She is extremely organized and was on top of every detail to keep our budget in check. She is amazingly creative, provided great vendor suggestions and on top is so fun to work with.

Jessica's planning helped exceed all of our expectations for our wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her.

Lareina
09/07/2013

Jessica Minnie had surpassed any and all expectations we had, and we found extremely good value in her services.

She was extremely attentive to our requests and was able to capture the vision we had for our wedding. She was able to allow us to retain decision making abilities while guiding us with her experience and professionalism. Her approach made the entire event/wedding seamless and effortless and she was quick to reply to our questions and concerns.

We definitely recommend her to anyone hosting an event they want to be remembered!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning