Petite Pearl Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica and team constantly exceeded our expectations throughout the experience of planning our wedding. From the first meeting through to the day of celebration a year later not a single detail was spared and everything, without exaggeration, was perfect. As two busy professionals working 50+ hours a week, it was a relief knowing that if a decision needed to be made, Jessica knew exactly when and how to engage us -- leaving zero guess work on our part regarding what needed to get done, and when.

Choosing to have Petite Pearl handle design in addition to planning may have been our best decision of all. The photos from our day speak for themselves. They built an arbor canopy in the tent that completely blew our guests away, and could only be described as "magic." They took inspiration from our tastes and preferences but ultimately used their own creative genius to take each and every aspect to the next level.

We would recommend Jessica and team to anyone, for any kind of event. And we would look forward to partnering with her on an event again in future!

Stephanie & Michael Whittaker

Nadia
08/08/2015

I knew I had to hire a day of coordinator to make my wedding day stress free and Jessica went above and beyond to make sure that I had the most magical day. I would have been so lost without Jessica's guidance the month before the wedding. She was able to fill in the gaps in my planning because I was too busy and overwhelmed for the past year and after a while, I started to lose perspective and eye for details. I had the most magical day and my wedding went on seamlessly even though there was some issues with the set-up due to the weather but Jessica made changes that was needed to make sure everything was perfect. I never would have had a stress free day if I didn't have Jessica and Margot and I can't recommend them enough to all the brides. They were my eyes & ears on the day and all brides should be able to enjoy every single second of their wedding day and worry free!

Tricia
08/01/2015

Margot provided day-of coordination as well as 3 individual planning sessions throughout the year leading up to our wedding day. Prior to our wedding, Margot was organized, kept us on track and provided really great feedback. On the wedding day, she took a huge weight off our shoulders and was a calm presence, running the show from behind the scenes. We really enjoyed working wtih Margot and she went above and beyond, executing everything with perfection -- thank you!!!

Recently Married

Margot of Petite Pearl was our "day of" coordinator. She began helping me plan my wedding 3 weeks in advance. Margot and her assistant Jessica both did a fabulous job and exceeded my expectations. Margot was very easy to work with and at all times was professional, knowledgeable, well organized and very helpful.

Thank you Margot and Jessica for making my special day an event to remember!

Sheila
07/07/2015

Jessica at Petite Pearl was a star! I had doubts about hiring a wedding coordinator; initially I felt it was unnecessary but I was persuaded by friends that it was a good idea & it was one of the best decisions I made. Jessica took over all the communications with our vendors, created a timeline for the day and just made sure everything ran smoothly. Jessica provided help with the table layout, provided tips on how to get the best value for our money, and made sure we decided everything in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Before I chose any other vendors (and before I even had plans to get married!), I knew I wanted to hire Jessica and the Petite Pearl team to help execute the day of and design the decor for my wedding. As a super indecisive person who usually likes to be in control, I needed to work with someone who I could fully trust to choose and manage all the little details that would fit my [admittedly vague] vision and allow me to enjoy my wedding day stress-free.

From the first meeting to the big day, Jessica went above and beyond to make sure every single thing went smoothly for me and my groom—and we've heard from our guests countless times that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I still get emotional when I remember how I felt sitting up at the head table and looking around at how well everything came together.

I know everyone warns you that "something will go wrong" on your wedding day, but I honestly can't think of even one thing that wasn't flawless, and it was mostly thanks to Jessica and Margot's attention to detail and true passion for putting on amazing events. Beyond our own rave reviews, everyone in the local industry has the utmost respect for Jessica, and I think that speaks volumes for the calibre of business she’s built.

Thank you Petite Pearl for my Pinterest-perfect wedding!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

When I was looking for a day of coordinator for our wedding, we were recommended a few different companies. Margot was our first coordinator that we met with, and after that meeting I felt so confident in her that I didn't even bother meeting with anyone else. Both my husband and I agree that was the best decision we made with the entire wedding was going with her. We both felt stress free the entire process and especially the day of. Margot was so easy to work with, going above and beyond many times for us. She was very quick to respond to any questions we ever had and saw our vision of what we wanted for our wedding and pulled it all together perfectly. The only change I would make is hiring Margot for the full wedding planner instead of the three week coordinator, definitely worth it! Margot was on top of everything and her team that day was wonderful. I cant say enough about her, Margot did such an amazing job I would recommend her to anyone!

Darrien
02/24/2015

Having Jessica of Petite Pearl by my side for the wedding planning process was the best thing I could have done for the Wedding. Planning a wedding in Thailand from Canada can be stressful, but with Jessica there on top of every detail stress was simply not in the picture.
HIRE HER TEAM TODAY!!!

Robin
12/13/2014

Jessica at petite pearl made it the most stress free process ever and her and her team were on top of everything! The day was flawless beautiful and it was 100% because we had Jessica from Petite Pearl. She mad the wedding perfect & we can't thank her enough!

Recently Married

We had the good fortune to work with Jessica and Margot for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. They were both very professional and super fun to work with. Jessica had planning and execution down to a T and Margot was very dependable when needed and also knowledgeable for many different reasons and situations. Both ladies work very well as a team and their focus was always on making our wedding day as special as it could be, which they totally accomplished.

Thank you again to Jessica and Margot for working with us and helping us make our special day even more memorable than we thought it could be. You ladies were amazing!!

Much Love,

Max & Khristine

C and J
10/14/2014

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing. They made our wedding day more perfect than we ever imagined it could be. These guys are hands down the best event planners we have ever worked with.

Carmen and Jennie

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Emily
09/20/2014

Jessica and her team did an amazing job with the day of coordination and decor and design. She really brought the idea's into reality and always asked for our feedback before finalizing the details. I can go on and on about how great the service was but just look at our photos and you will understand. THANK YOU!

Nicole
09/06/2014

I hired Margot as my wedding day of coordinator about two weeks before my wedding. I tried to not hire one because I was discouraged by the price tag. In retrospect it was the best thing I could have don't an don't know what I would have done or how much crazy stress I would be under if I hadn't hired Margot. Margot is amazing - super friendly, talented and responsive to emails and calls. Due to some added personal stressors the week of my wedding, Margot went above and beyond to help me with tasks like a making seating chart and personally picking up items instead of me dropping them off to her. She listened so well and understood my vision and executed the set up of my ceremony and reception exactly as I has hoped for. Unfortunately the charger plates I rented were in very bad shape. Margot advocated on my behalf and I ended up getting a full refund. I would high recommend Petite Pearl Events to help you make your wedding day perfect and take away unnecessary stress. I especially recommend Margot as she was professional, experienced and friendly.

Kristen
09/05/2014

Jessica and petite pearl allowed us to enjoy our wedding completely knowing that everything would be taken care of. The decor was beautiful and the whole day went off without a hitch. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Jessica and petite pearls' services for our big day. We couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Ola
08/29/2014

Hiring Petite Pearl Events was like unlocking a door to a whole new world of wedding possibilities that we had no idea were possible! We always knew that Jessica and her team would make our extravagant vision come to life (and did they ever!!!). But what we didn't realize is how much support, both technical and emotional, Jessica would provide throughout the entire process. She was our comrade in building inspiration and excitement, and our saviour in times of confusion. She was always able to answer our many questions, for months on end. We are still blown away by all the moving parts that she had running so smoothly to make our big day perfect. All in all, a wonderful experience!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My husband and I agree that Jessica and Petite Pearl Events was one of the best things we spent our wedding budget on. What's more, we feel we got really great value for our money.

Although I planned the full wedding myself, in the weeks leading up to the big day, Jessica took over all my contracts, was a great sounding board for questions and ideas, and was constantly available by email.

The day of the wedding, her team swooped in and handled all the details so that we could focus on having an amazing day.