Petite Pearl Events

Petite Pearl Events

head over heels in love with perfecting your wedding details xo

Vancouver, BC V6H 1M3 | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing. They made our wedding day more perfect than we ever imagined it could be. These guys are hands down the best event planners we have ever worked with.

Carmen and Jennie

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
C and J
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and her team did an amazing job with the day of coordination and decor and design. She really brought the idea's into reality and always asked for our feedback before finalizing the details. I can go on and on about how great the service was but just look at our photos and you will understand. THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Margot as my wedding day of coordinator about two weeks before my wedding. I tried to not hire one because I was discouraged by the price tag. In retrospect it was the best thing I could have don't an don't know what I would have done or how much crazy stress I would be under if I hadn't hired Margot. Margot is amazing - super friendly, talented and responsive to emails and calls. Due to some added personal stressors the week of my wedding, Margot went above and beyond to help me with tasks like a making seating chart and personally picking up items instead of me dropping them off to her. She listened so well and understood my vision and executed the set up of my ceremony and reception exactly as I has hoped for. Unfortunately the charger plates I rented were in very bad shape. Margot advocated on my behalf and I ended up getting a full refund. I would high recommend Petite Pearl Events to help you make your wedding day perfect and take away unnecessary stress. I especially recommend Margot as she was professional, experienced and friendly.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and petite pearl allowed us to enjoy our wedding completely knowing that everything would be taken care of. The decor was beautiful and the whole day went off without a hitch. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Jessica and petite pearls' services for our big day. We couldn't have asked for more!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Petite Pearl Events was like unlocking a door to a whole new world of wedding possibilities that we had no idea were possible! We always knew that Jessica and her team would make our extravagant vision come to life (and did they ever!!!). But what we didn't realize is how much support, both technical and emotional, Jessica would provide throughout the entire process. She was our comrade in building inspiration and excitement, and our saviour in times of confusion. She was always able to answer our many questions, for months on end. We are still blown away by all the moving parts that she had running so smoothly to make our big day perfect. All in all, a wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Ola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I agree that Jessica and Petite Pearl Events was one of the best things we spent our wedding budget on. What's more, we feel we got really great value for our money.

Although I planned the full wedding myself, in the weeks leading up to the big day, Jessica took over all my contracts, was a great sounding board for questions and ideas, and was constantly available by email.

The day of the wedding, her team swooped in and handled all the details so that we could focus on having an amazing day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Petite Pearl Events helped us with with our wedding day coordination and design elements (stationary, flowers, decor) for our wedding! Both Margot and Jessica were extremely professional and attentive to our requests and gave us very thoughtful recommendations along the way to make the best of our big day. Thanks to them, our wedding day was a breeze - there were no hiccups at all, and we were able to enjoy every minute of it with our closest friends and family. We would be more than happy to recommend Petite Pearl Events to all the couples out there who are looking for a reliable team to plan their wedding :)

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was the best investment we could have made for our wedding day. She is professional, to-the-point and most importantly she knows the Vancouver wedding world inside and out which means time/money savings for her clients. Jess did our decor planning and day-of coordination and we could not have been happier with the work she did. She has an extraordinary eye for detail and a talent for keeping everything moving forward in an organized fashion. Jess absorbs wedding planning stressors (location changes, seating plans, missing vases the next day etc.) so that you don't have to. Three weeks out from our wedding she took over everything so that we could enjoy the time leading up to the big day...and we really did. Everyone kept commenting on how calm we were and I know we felt that way because we knew we had the team at Petite Pearl looking out for us.

You only get married once so you really want to do it right. Jessica ensures you stick to your budget, have fun throughout the whole process and most importantly that you don't have a care in the world on the actual day. Jess is reliable, has an awesome sense of humour (which you need at moments while planning a wedding) and will without a doubt elevate your wedding experience ten-fold.

Two words - HIRE HER.

xo

Erin & Scott

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I look back on the planning of our wedding we BOTH are in agreement that the best planning decision we made was hiring Jessica Minnie of Petite Pearl Events to help us with the general planning, decor and execution of our special day. Jessica is incredibly professional with an infectious energy and fresh approach to bringing your dreams to life. It is important to note that Jessica and her team pulled everything together all while staying within a tight budget and covering every single detail with an eye for perfection. The commitment and hard work Jessica puts toward her business and client relationships is so inspiring that it actually led me to re-evaluate my own job...everyone should be so lucky to be as in love with their career and it truly shows in everything she does. I could not be more thankful to have worked with Petite Pearl and recommend using Jessica and team with my highest praise.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica with petite pearl events provided the most excellent service. She was incredible easy to work with and was readily available to answer any questions we had as a couple. She understood completely what we were looking for for our wedding and our event could not have been more beautiful. The day of service was essential for us to enjoy the wedding day. We knew everything was being looked after and did not have to worry about anything. She made the process easy and the event seamless. She also was patient and kind with our endless questions! Her sense of humour puts you right at ease and she is an absolute please to work with.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Jessica and would recommend her to anyone. She is extremely organized and was on top of every detail to keep our budget in check. She is amazingly creative, provided great vendor suggestions and on top is so fun to work with.

Jessica's planning helped exceed all of our expectations for our wedding day, we couldn't have done it without her.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Minnie had surpassed any and all expectations we had, and we found extremely good value in her services.

She was extremely attentive to our requests and was able to capture the vision we had for our wedding. She was able to allow us to retain decision making abilities while guiding us with her experience and professionalism. Her approach made the entire event/wedding seamless and effortless and she was quick to reply to our questions and concerns.

We definitely recommend her to anyone hosting an event they want to be remembered!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Lareina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Jessica for our wedding! Jessica was extremely professional, organized and has great ideas. She is a very talented decorator and transformed a ski lodge into a beautiful wedding reception. Our wedding weekend ran smoothly because Jessica was on top of every detail! We are so grateful to have been able to work with Jessica to help us plan our wedding. The only part that wasn't great was the graphic designer that we worked with through Jessica. Everything else Jessica was in charge of was fabulous!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
Justine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica with petite pearl events was AMAZING! She went above and beyond in every detail with our wedding. Any little hiccup was handled with ease. She was very professional while at the same time being super funny and down to earth. Taylor and I could not have asked for a better planner, and our day would never have being as amazing as it was, if it wasn't for Jessica's creativeness. She 100% saw our vision and went above it. We would highly recommend Jessica to anyone that is looking to make their day run as seamless as possible and to have your day be everything you had always dreamed it would be

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was always incredibly responsive to all our questions and made our whole wedding something we could enjoy rather than worry about. From finding us our wonderful photographer that perfectly fit our style, to coordinating our venue and our caterers, she did it all. She and her team made the day so easy and memorable, and Jessica had all the little things covered before we ever had to think of them. It was so smooth and stress-free, our parents even thanked her in their wedding toast for making sure we could all enjoy such a special day. We highly recommend that anyone who is considering a planner for their wedding should hire someone, and we can't recommend Jessica Minnie and Petite Pearl highly enough.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is seriously a miracle worker/saint!!

After interviewing a couple of event planners, we chose Jessica and Petite Pearl Events to plan our destination wedding in Victoria, B.C. Living in Texas, we were worried about the difficulty and stress of planning an event thousands of miles away, but Jessica made our entire process a breeze!

Jessica spent a lot of time talking to us as well as sharing Pinterest and inspiration boards with us to ensure that she truly understood what our priorities were (both budget-wise and in general) and what we were envisioning for our big day. She then took care of finding and screening all of the contractors and vendors, making sure that our vision was being carried out at each turn. When we arrived a week before our wedding, everything was ready to go - allowing us to spend that time with our friends and family rather than running around taking care of last minute details.

When the wedding finally arrived, we could not have been happier with all of her preparations. She handled decor, timing, last minute crises... EVERYTHING, with professionalism and aplomb. We would not have changed a single thing about our event - it was the wedding of my dreams - and I have Jessica and her team to thank for that.

She designed and arranged our event from A to Z, ensured that everyone was paid properly and on-time, and most importantly, she took care of us and made sure we were comfortable and happy throughout the entire planning process. You could not pick a more thorough, fun to work with, dedicated event planner than Jessica and Petite Pearl!

In summary, Jessica Minnie is the cutest, sweetest, and most fun person to work with EVER :) I am so happy that we were lucky enough to find her. We will forever cherish Jessica for creating the wedding of our dreams and the best day of our lives!

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
Anjali
604-862-9392
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards