Pascalli Foods Catering

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely loved working with Pascalli!! His food was out of this world and our guests still rave over the food! It was honestly the best meal we have ever had. Pascalli and his staff exceeded our expectations. His staff members were so accommodating and very easy to work with. They left the kitchen spotless and even gave us some leftovers that only lasted about 2 hours after the wedding because we devoured them LOL I highly recommend Pascalli.

You have GOT to try his Better Than Bang Bang Shrimp!! I am drooling just thinking about!!! Thanks for everything Pascalli!!! :-)
Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The food at my wedding was mouth watering amazingly wonderful :) my guests are still talking about it. Rich really did a fantastic job. Everything was perfect. He had an awesome s'mores set up as well. Oh and his grits are the bomb ;) very happy.
Wedding: 11/08/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
Chef Rich was amazing!! The food was everything it should be and then some!! Our guests are still talking about how great the food was weeks later. He also do a S'mores bar forA out reception in addition to the appetizers, salad, entrees, an sides and it was a HUGE hit!! Pascalli Catering is the company to use if you are looking to serve food that will Wow people an to avoid having the typical wedding food!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW!!!!! LOVED the food at my wedding! And so did all of our guest. Chef Rich makes everything from scratch!! And it was delicious! He gave me a long list of all the food options and the different combinations he could provide for us at our wedding. The list was insane! It wasnt one of those option 1,2, or 3 and thats all you can choose from like most vendors I saw while researching. Rich will pretty much do anything you ask him to cook. And you will not be disappointed.

I 100% recommend using him for any catering needs that you have.
Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pascalli Foods did both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. Both were magnificent. The food was amazing and everyone kept talking about how much they enjoyed it. Chef Rich was very flexible and accomodating to my fiance and me. We had to make some changes to our rehearsal dinner menu and everything turned out wonderfully.
Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thoroughly enjoyed working with Chef Rich. And I can't say enough good about his food. Since the wedding was over Thanksgiving weekend, we ordered side dishes from him for Thanksgiving dinner and they were amazing! We also ordered food trays to take to a "spa day" for the wedding party-excellent.
The very best part was Chef Rich and his staff(who were extremely professional and friendly) came to our rented house and cooked on site the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner. I have absolutely nothing but nice things to say about Chef Rich, his staff, and his food. I thought the pricing was very reasonable. I totally recommend!!!
Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
MOST fabulous chef ever!!!! This was the vendor I was the most excited about throughout the whole wedding planning process. My guests are still raving about the shrimp and were wishing we could have booked him for Thanksgiving :) You can't go wrong booking with Pascalli!
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cannot say enough good things about Rich. He is a rare gem, just like the Gulf coast! Everyone is STILL talking about his fabulous food. He works closely with you to help determine what food fits for your wedding, venue, season, personalities, etc. Just ask him what Lindsay and Brock chose in October 2012, and you will see that we added a little of our personalities to the menu. Po Boy station was everyone's favorite. This is an element that will be either #1 or #2 on guests' most remembered list. So do yourself a huge favor and snatch Rich up quick. I changed my wedding date from a Saturday to a Friday just to get him- - - yes he is that great of a caterer! Thanks Rich for everything :)
Wedding: 10/05/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Chef Rich and his crew prepared a Low Country Shrimp Boil for sixty people on the eve of our son's wedding. The whole event was such a success! The food was fantastic with a beautiful presentation. Chef Rich and crew were so pleasant and fun to work with. I do not know how the event could have gone any better. I can not wait to need his services again!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It won't take me long to describe the service "AWESOME"! The best food I have eaten at any event in YEARS and the customer service was OUTSTANDING! I so wish Rich and his crew were located near Huntsville, AL!!! Antoinette & Donell Pelt, Toney, AL....we attended the Meesarapu/Randall Wedding on 9/9/2012
Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I can't say enough good things about Pascalli Foods. The owners, Rich and Sonia Pascalli took such good care of us and our wedding guests. The food was top-notch, and everyone was raving about it. If you need a caterer along the Florida Gulf Coast, you will want to use Pascalli Foods!!
Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This was the best food served at any wedding I have ever attended. It was all made from scratch nothing was frozen or canned.. The service was excellent.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chef Rich of Pascalli Foods catered our daughter's wedding reception on July 28, 2012. What an abosolute delight to work with him and his staff. The food was exquisite, beautifully displayed and plentiful! We are still receiving compliments weeks later. This was a destination beach wedding and the one thing I never worried about was the food! We had total confidence in Chef Rich and he did not disappoint.
His detail and use of only the finest ingredients make any occasion memorable. We highly recommend Pascalli Foods!
Wedding: 07/28/2012

Roni 5 Reviews
Pascalli Foods was wonderful to work with for our wedding! Rich is so creative and such a talented chef. He even went a little "outside-the-box" and created a unique macaroni and cheese dish for us, because it's one of my favorite things. Really, I feel confident that Rich can put together any kind of food you desire for your wedding, and he'll help enhance your ideas with his own to make sure that you get something really special.

Even now, months after our event, we still have friends and family raving about how wonderful the food was at our event. Pascalli Foods really worked with us to be able to get a great meal for our guests while staying well within our budget. They also provided all the servers the day of the event, and everyone was attentive and responsive to our guests needs.

Pascalli Foods is absolutely the way to go for catering for your wedding or event. They will take excellent care of you.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pascalli foods catered our wedding meal and it was AMAZING!!! Rich is so passionate about food- he makes you HUNGRY and excited when he talks about what he loves to do!! Rich was able to prepare a meal we loved and was able to accommodate our budget. The food was beyond our expectations, presentation was inpeccable and service was exceptional!! We are so thankful for all his hardwork!!
Thank you!! good luck with all your new adventures!
-Brad and Jessica Davis
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rich did a wonderful job with our wedding food. He cooked on site in our rented kitchen and worked with us to have the food we wanted at a price we could afford. He dealt with a wedding day kitchen flood (and subsequent broken dishwasher) and a server who didn't show up. Nevertheless, the food was lovely and the presentation was so beautiful. Rich organized the kitchen prep and directed the servers perfectly. We got so many compliments - many saying this was the best "wedding food" they had ever had and deciding that a personal chef was the way to go! And Rich and his family are so nice and so easy to deal with. Cannot recommend Rich Pascalli any more highly!!
Wedding: 12/17/2011
 850-543-6513
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire