One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I am so pleased with the quality of products plus the quick and efficient responsiveness I received. I will recommend One Stop Shop to all of my friends and family.
One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much. What a great review. I am glad that you are pleased. We are here to serve all that wish to come to: www.shopbestweddingsite.com. Anita Stelling, CEO/Founder/Owner of www.shopbestweddingsite.com and One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site at Wedding Wire
Wedding: 11/03/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site was so easy to order from. We bought hundreds of little sachets and candles for favors to be set at our guest tables. We, also, bought our glass flutes from here, as well. And, they were so gorgeous. We did not have not one single issue with our order and they had everything exactly as we wanted and we got it all two days before the wedding so we were not worrying about anything coming.
Wedding: 08/15/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fabulous product - I love my ring and wear it every day. It is of high quality and more beautiful than I imagined. The customer service and communication was 5 star and price was exceptional. Highly recommend this website!
One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much. We work hard to please our customers, giving them that One Stop Shop place to go for all wedding needs and gift needs. We will continue to serve our customers above and beyond what they could ever imagine. Anita Stelling, CEO/Founder of www.shopbestweddingsite.com, One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site at Wedding Wire.

Second Review: I am pleased at such a wonderful glowing report/review, except, I don't recall anyone coming to my site to purchase what they have indicated has been purchased. I am just trying to be honest here. Sounds like maybe you have my site mixed up with someone elses site. Have a good day. Anita Stelling, CEO/Founder of www.shopbestweddingsite.com
Wedding: 08/03/2009
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Jewelry
 601-966-2059
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire