Nvited Announcements Invitations Design

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
No longer in business. This person ripped us off of our money and property. She went dark the day she was due to deliver or invitations. Will not return email or phone calls. No we are having to scramble like crazy to get invitations from someone else. Stay as far away as you can she is a con-artist.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cassandra was a thrill to work with! She helped my vision come to life and because of the attention, time and detail she put into my invitation we ended up doing an entire suite with her. Everyone has been blown away with everything they have seen so far, we cant wait to knock their socks off at the wedding with the programs, escort cards, table name...etc.! She is AMAZING- get her while you can!!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nvited did my wedding invites for my up and coming wedding absolutely wonderful. Very professional and attentive to details. Our experience was great from start to finish and we would recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just want to say thank you so much...I really loved my invitations the quality and quantity was more than what I was expecting. You guys went over and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and in order. I really appreciate everything and yes I will be using your service again, the invitations were absolutely flawless...Thanks!
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was the bride from hell and wanted everything perfect. I told them how I wanted it and they delivered. My invitations were perfect. If your looking for unique original invitations at a reasonable price you need to give them a call!
Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The best invitations out there!! She is very flexible and is able to work with you to make sure you get the best invitations and price! They are able to take an idea that you have in your head and make it a reality on your invitations. I am so glad I used them to make my amazing wedding invitations. Thank you!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would just like to say THANKS so much for the beautiful invitations, thank you cards and menu cards. I am so amazed how you all were able to take an idea I had floating around in my head and turn it into reality. From our initial consultation, through all my questions, concerns, "oh I changed my mind" and even reaching out to my wedding planner to ensure everything matched and flowed perfectly- I have been amazed with the service from the start. You all have been so patient, professional and understanding and it meant the world to me to know that I had someone on my side that truly cared about our wedding and what the day meant us. Everything matched out theme perfectly and I dont know how you were able to do that for a wedding that was thousands of miles away. Again thanks so much for your part in turning my dream wedding into reality!

Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The quality was astonishing. The colors were beautiful. 5 thumbs up!
The responsiveness was timely, and the professionalism was incredible!
Because i fell in love with the inivations price to me was not an issue.
But yet very affordable!
When you have a special event you want nothing but the best!
And boy, do they deliver!
Overall rating, a perfect 5 all the way around!
Wedding: 04/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NVited was the BEST invitation vendor to work with. My wedding invitations were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! They were patient, and professional even when I couldn't make up my mind about fonts! Absolutely recommend.
Wedding: 10/18/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nvited was wonderul to work with. They designed the logo and monogram for our wedding favors and it was beautiful enough that we carried ii throughout the wedding. Their work is outstanding and their professionalism unmatched. Highly recommend them.
Wedding: 05/19/2007
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
 972-922-9832
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire