Myra Jean's Cakes

Myra Jean's Cakes

Have your beautiful wedding cake and eat it too!

2669 Crawfordville Hwy
P.O. box 882 (mailing)
Crawfordville, FL 32327
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing is my favorite so I'm very picky when it comes to choosing a bakery to make this tasty treat, but when my husband and I decided to switch things up and have our wedding cake made up of red velvet cupcakes we knew Myra Jean wouldn't let us down. They were delicious, very moist, flavorful and best of all was the cream cheese icing! Everything was set up prior to my husband and I arriving to the venue, and it all looked beautiful. Unfortunately, Myra Jean has retired but I highly recommend stopping by her restaurant and bakery for a bite to eat...You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Mrs.BJG
  • Flexibility: 5.0

best cakes in the world, most amazing wedding cakes ever. Saved me from making a huge mistake in the decorations. I wanted dark blue icing and they kindly reminded me that if I did that my guests lips and teeth would turn blue as well- so glad someone listened and helped me out!

Myra Jean's Cakes responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your wedding. I was glad too that you took my advise on the blue icing, which works well as an accent color but not for the base icing. You would have had some VERY interesing pictures though later on...LOL!

• Wedding: 12/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend using Myra Jean Cakes. She did a wonderful job on both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Both were outstanding, delicious, and exactly what we asked for. They couldn’t have turned out better!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You allowed me to design my cakes just as I had envisioned. Not only were they beautiful and designed exactly as I wanted but also delicious. Your patience and guidance made my wedding planning so enjoyable and my wedding even more special. See you next year for my anniversary cake!

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cakes turned out perfectly! Myra Jean made my wedding cake and groom's cake exactly like the pictures I brought her. She was so prepared for our consult and had every flavor cake, icing, filling, etc. available for me to taste. She was willing to do whatever I wanted. Myra Jean is very sweet, professional, and prepared. The cakes were beautiful and they tasted great! I cannot say enough good things about Myra Jean!

• Wedding: 05/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They delivered my cakes on time as promised and they were just what I ordered. My wedding cake was simple but beautiful and right for my budget. Our groom’s cake was a hit. I surprised my husband with an FSU stadium carrot cake. Let’s just say there were no leftovers. He and everyone loved it especially when we had the war chant playing as we cut it.

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was beautiful and very very good! All of our guests loved it. I could not have been more pleased with the result it was exactly what I had hoped for!

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Myra Jean made my cake exactly how I imagined it in my head. It was the best tasting cake I have ever had! Not to mention it was beautiful. All my wedding guests loved the cake; they liked it so much there was nothing left of it except our top part. We had a full course meal and open bar and our guests still ate the whole cake. That’s when you know you picked the best baker there was!! Myra Jean is also very easy to get a hold of, very helpful and friendly. Thanks again Myra Jean for helping to make our wedding day that much more memorable. Ray & Gina L'Amoreaux

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was everything I imagined. Beleive it or not, the only cake left was our top tier. It tasted very well.

• Wedding: 11/29/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was almond flavored on the bottom two rounds and the cake topper was made out of hummingbird cake. Not only was the cake gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it to be, but it tasted great too! I actually had people coming up to me all night telling me how great our wedding cake tasted. Others said, "I'm not really a cake person, but your wedding cake is phenomenal!" Our one year anniversary has just passed and we just re-ordered our wedding cake topper. Once again the hummingbird cake was amazing and it exceeded all of our expectations! You can't go wrong ordering your wedding cake from Myra Jean!

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was wonderful! Myra Jean created a big, beautiful cake for our wedding. She accomodated our requests and design wishes. In addition, she made our grooms cake and it was exactly what my fiance/husband wanted. Besides being beautiful, her cakes taste great too.

• Wedding: 05/03/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Our wedding cake and grooms cake were perfect! Myra Jean can create wonderful 3D cakes. We had a red snapper fish for our grooms cake. It was a hit!

• Wedding: 04/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Myra Jean was the most amazing wedding cake decorator that we met. She made exceptionally good cakes but she was also able to make them look awesome too! I wanted a fondant wedding cake because I really liked the way they looked, but fondant icing did not fit into our budget. Myra Jean offered a solution when she told us that she could make buttercream icing look like a smooth fondant. She did just that with our cake and made a beautiful fondant bow cascading down the cake and it tasted amazing!

• Wedding: 04/12/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an idea of what I wanted our cake to look like, and Myra Jean made it happen. She is a very busy lady, but she took the time to sit down with us and go over flavors, icings, cake shapes and sizes, and of course, the look of the cake. She went above and beyond what I could have imagined our cake would be. BEAUTIFUL and DELICOUS are the two words that best describe our cake. It was perfect - the centerpiece of the reception. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was! Myra Jean's is a great choice!

• Wedding: 03/15/2008
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We wanted elegant cup ckaes for our wedding and a traditional Norweigan wedding cake. We had to provide picture of both. It took them a while to grasp the concept of something different. After many discussions and exact concepts, we finally got what we wanted.

• Wedding: 12/06/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Myra Jean took the picture I provided and produced an amazingly beautiful wedding cake, with exquisite attention to detail. Myra Jean was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/13/2007
850-926-7079
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards