My Wedding Masterpiece

My Wedding Masterpiece

Favorite
Peoria, AZ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Did an Awesome job and everyone enjoyed the painting and the fingerprint tree!! So glad to have you as a part of our wedding!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Prior to the wedding Anthony did a photoshoot and video. He made a charcoal drawing that was later signed by our guest. The guest loved it. Guest also placed their finger prints on an ink drawing of a tree.

During the reception, he did a painting of my husband and I from a picture he took when we were getting married at the gazibo.

Anthony was flexible in that the wedding date had to be changed, however, he was available for the new date.

He has good quality of service in that you can see his skill in the final drawing and painting

He look professional in that he comes to the meeting on time and dressed up elegantly for the wedding.

In terms of repsonsiveness Anthony is busy however, he usually returns calls within 24 hrs.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We were very pleased with the type of professionalism received from My Wedding Masterpiece. They captured one of the most important day of our lives, our vision was reached beyond our expectations.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Anthony's attention to detail is outstanding! I highly recommend him for any type of portrait you desire. He can and will capture the moment!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Mr. Sobrino is an amazingly talented artist. He did a charcoal of my grandparents dancing that was an amazing likeness. My grandmother cried when she saw it and I get the award for best christmas present EVER. I would highly reccomend his work for any important event or family picture. He is fun to work with, prices are great for quality work.