My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
05/16/2015

I don't know what I would have done without Nikki ; she's a godsend! A few months before my wedding, with the majority planned but still feeling overwhelmed, I started thinking a day of coordinator might be helpful. I was shocked to find out how expensive they were and dismayed because my husband and I are poor students. Then I came across Nikki, who offers a stellar deal for the amount of work and passion she puts into your special day. From the moment I met her, Nikki has been professional and on top of things but also kind and genuine. She made our wedding day. Every vendor was on time; every event happened when it was meant to. And the absolute best part was that my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed each other, our guests and our wedding without any stress.
Lastly, besides being great at her job, I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Nikki is as a person. I felt that she sincerely wanted us to have the perfect day and could see that she loved her job.

Lisel
03/21/2015

Nikki is amazing!!! She was able to execute all of our wishes and attended to every detail of our wedding. Thanks to her, we did not have to worry about a single thing the day of our wedding . She listens attentively and is quick to solve any unplanned situation. Needless to say, we highly recommend Nikki and her services are worth every penny.

Alyssa
10/25/2014

Nikki was AMAZING! She was the most helpful coordinator for my wedding and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She took away so much of my stress and made sure that my day was perfect. I honestly can't thank her enough. She was a life-saver. I used her for the Day of coordinating package and she went above and beyond. I didn't have to stress at all on my wedding day because she took care of everything.

Jeannine
09/27/2014

Nikki was absolutely amazing. I'm already a Type A person and so we were a perfect fit! Extremely organized, professional, and thorough. She helped organize and track down all the vendors, ran through several changes to seating, set up the venue, provide ideas for items I was stuck on, and a whole host of other things. I very much enjoyed working with Nikki and recommend her to anyone that wants an organized, thorough and calm coordinator who will handle things flawlessly. She made my day amazing!!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

I knew Jeannine and I were a perfect fit right when we met, so much alike :) I am so happy that everything worked out perfect, even fighting San Antonio weather! Jeannine was an amazing bride and has such a kind heart. I will miss you. I wish you and Rodrick all the best!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nikki was an absolute JOY to work with!! From the very first time she met with us at our consultation we were blown away! She absolutely knows what she is doing in every area of planning an event. From the days leading up to the wedding, to the rehearsal then the ceremony, all the way to the end of the night! She went above and beyond her call of duty as an event planner. Not only were we impressed with her throughout our experience but our guests, family members, and bridal party were as well. We had several guests asking who she was and that she was on top of every detail, from the catering, to the setup, as well as making sure our guests were having the best time at our wedding! If you are unsure who to choose as a wedding planner for your event, look no further! You will have the sweetest, most personable, most reliable, and most qualified person in Nikki! Thank you so much Nikki for being there for us and making our day go by so smoothly!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Tessa was an amazing bride to work with! I loved being able to see her dream wedding come true. Just to see her eyes light up, the non-stop smile on Tessa, and her wonderful loving family having such a fun time... makes my job worth while. You will be missed Tessa and I wish you and JP all the best and tons of love and happiness! Love ya sweetie :) Thank you :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nikki was truly a blessing for us on our wedding day. From the first time we met her, we felt comfortable and confident that she would make our wedding day smooth and perfect. Nikki followed up with vendors, double checked to make sure everything was in place, and made sure we didn't get too off-track from our itinerary (which she creates for you). Nikki helped make sure our wedding day was amazing and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding consultant/coordinator who will exceed your expectations. - Rick and Virjinia C.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

You guys were awesome to work with. Such an easy going couple and a wonderful family :) I miss you guys and wish you all the best!!!

Christina
04/11/2014

I was absolutely happy with working w Nikki and having her be a huge part of the wedding plans. I have no complaints and her work ethic was outstanding. I would definitely have her plan any other future events.

krystal
04/05/2014

Nikki is fabulous at what she does and is very dedicated.

SISSY
03/09/2014

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERIVCE!
GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

Amanda
03/08/2014

Nikki was an excellent wedding coordinator ! She made the experience fun and I could not , would not have been able to do it without her ! I would recommend her to anyone out there.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Thank you!!!!! Amanda you were an amazing Bride and Person! Love ya and miss you already :) I wish you all the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nikki was very responsive, understanding, and helpful. I made a couple of last minute vendor additions and she took it all in stride. She also found a choir that was amazing and perfect for our ceremony.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Oh my Jiletta... what can I say... you are one of those brides who I just loved to work with. So fun and easy going! I can see why Kanon loves you so much! Loved everything about your day and so happy that everything turned out so beautiful! Love ya :)

Adrienne
04/13/2013

Nikki was absolutely wonderful! I used her services for the day of coordination and I'm glad I did. She took care of what normally I would probably have stressed about the last 2 weeks. She confirmed and set up delivery times for all my vendors. On the day of I didn't have to do anything but enjoy my day and get ready with my bridesmaids. From the moment I met her she was very friendly and warming and especially so to my family. I would definitely reccommend her to anyone who is looking for some help with their wedding.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Adrienne was one of those brides who makes me love what I do. She was not only such a kind and super sweet girl, but you can tell she has a true heart! It was my pleasure working with you both and of course your family was wonderful to work with as well. Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous
04/12/2013

Nikki was not only a great wedding planner she also provided me with great advice at times I felt as if she was a counselor because she exceeded in every aspect of the wedding planning.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much J & J. I told you the year would just fly by. You were such a pleasure to work with! I wish you all the best and a safe move to CA!

Christina
11/10/2012

When I first met Nikki I knew we were going to have a fun time! She not only kept me on track and made my day run on time and stress free, she has become my life long friend. Thank you for everything, our wedding was amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nikki was so great getting my venders booked when I needed them. She provided me with great resources and suggestions to meet my budget. She's definitely an expert that helped make my wedding beautiful and stress free. You can't put a price on that. Nikki is well worth the investment and more!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nikki is a wonderful wedding planner! She is very organized and knowledgeable; she gives advice but is also flexible. I felt so calm on my wedding day knowing that Nikki was arriving and would be taking care of all the details of the ceremony. She was always responsive to my emails and needs, and she was very personable and fun to work with.