My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

Now and Forever you will remember this day...

San Antonio, TX 78250 | map
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was AMAZING! She was the most helpful coordinator for my wedding and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She took away so much of my stress and made sure that my day was perfect. I honestly can't thank her enough. She was a life-saver. I used her for the Day of coordinating package and she went above and beyond. I didn't have to stress at all on my wedding day because she took care of everything.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was absolutely amazing. I'm already a Type A person and so we were a perfect fit! Extremely organized, professional, and thorough. She helped organize and track down all the vendors, ran through several changes to seating, set up the venue, provide ideas for items I was stuck on, and a whole host of other things. I very much enjoyed working with Nikki and recommend her to anyone that wants an organized, thorough and calm coordinator who will handle things flawlessly. She made my day amazing!!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

I knew Jeannine and I were a perfect fit right when we met, so much alike :) I am so happy that everything worked out perfect, even fighting San Antonio weather! Jeannine was an amazing bride and has such a kind heart. I will miss you. I wish you and Rodrick all the best!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Jeannine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was an absolute JOY to work with!! From the very first time she met with us at our consultation we were blown away! She absolutely knows what she is doing in every area of planning an event. From the days leading up to the wedding, to the rehearsal then the ceremony, all the way to the end of the night! She went above and beyond her call of duty as an event planner. Not only were we impressed with her throughout our experience but our guests, family members, and bridal party were as well. We had several guests asking who she was and that she was on top of every detail, from the catering, to the setup, as well as making sure our guests were having the best time at our wedding! If you are unsure who to choose as a wedding planner for your event, look no further! You will have the sweetest, most personable, most reliable, and most qualified person in Nikki! Thank you so much Nikki for being there for us and making our day go by so smoothly!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Tessa was an amazing bride to work with! I loved being able to see her dream wedding come true. Just to see her eyes light up, the non-stop smile on Tessa, and her wonderful loving family having such a fun time... makes my job worth while. You will be missed Tessa and I wish you and JP all the best and tons of love and happiness! Love ya sweetie :) Thank you :)

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was truly a blessing for us on our wedding day. From the first time we met her, we felt comfortable and confident that she would make our wedding day smooth and perfect. Nikki followed up with vendors, double checked to make sure everything was in place, and made sure we didn't get too off-track from our itinerary (which she creates for you). Nikki helped make sure our wedding day was amazing and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding consultant/coordinator who will exceed your expectations. - Rick and Virjinia C.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

You guys were awesome to work with. Such an easy going couple and a wonderful family :) I miss you guys and wish you all the best!!!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was absolutely happy with working w Nikki and having her be a huge part of the wedding plans. I have no complaints and her work ethic was outstanding. I would definitely have her plan any other future events.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is fabulous at what she does and is very dedicated.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
krystal

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERIVCE!
GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
SISSY
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was an excellent wedding coordinator ! She made the experience fun and I could not , would not have been able to do it without her ! I would recommend her to anyone out there.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Thank you!!!!! Amanda you were an amazing Bride and Person! Love ya and miss you already :) I wish you all the best!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was very responsive, understanding, and helpful. I made a couple of last minute vendor additions and she took it all in stride. She also found a choir that was amazing and perfect for our ceremony.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Oh my Jiletta... what can I say... you are one of those brides who I just loved to work with. So fun and easy going! I can see why Kanon loves you so much! Loved everything about your day and so happy that everything turned out so beautiful! Love ya :)

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was absolutely wonderful! I used her services for the day of coordination and I'm glad I did. She took care of what normally I would probably have stressed about the last 2 weeks. She confirmed and set up delivery times for all my vendors. On the day of I didn't have to do anything but enjoy my day and get ready with my bridesmaids. From the moment I met her she was very friendly and warming and especially so to my family. I would definitely reccommend her to anyone who is looking for some help with their wedding.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Adrienne was one of those brides who makes me love what I do. She was not only such a kind and super sweet girl, but you can tell she has a true heart! It was my pleasure working with you both and of course your family was wonderful to work with as well. Congrats!!! :)

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Adrienne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was not only a great wedding planner she also provided me with great advice at times I felt as if she was a counselor because she exceeded in every aspect of the wedding planning.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much J & J. I told you the year would just fly by. You were such a pleasure to work with! I wish you all the best and a safe move to CA!

• Wedding: 04/12/2013
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first met Nikki I knew we were going to have a fun time! She not only kept me on track and made my day run on time and stress free, she has become my life long friend. Thank you for everything, our wedding was amazing!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was so great getting my venders booked when I needed them. She provided me with great resources and suggestions to meet my budget. She's definitely an expert that helped make my wedding beautiful and stress free. You can't put a price on that. Nikki is well worth the investment and more!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is a wonderful wedding planner! She is very organized and knowledgeable; she gives advice but is also flexible. I felt so calm on my wedding day knowing that Nikki was arriving and would be taking care of all the details of the ceremony. She was always responsive to my emails and needs, and she was very personable and fun to work with.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Nikki to anyone who was looking for a well rounded wedding planning knowledgeable person. She was very flexible when it came to scheduling meetings. She would give her suggestions when it came to making my bland ideas into spectacular pieces. I would not change one thing when it came to picking Nikki as my wedding planner.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Pete and Kristina Casias :) I love the sound of that! I love you both so much and so very happy that I was able to share this day with you guys! Thank you :)

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki provide the best wedding planning services with great customer satisfaction. She took all my thoughts and wants for a wedding and turned them into reality - as I call my husband and my dream wedding. I have and would highly recommend Nikki - MyforeverbyNikki - to everyone I know and come to know in the future.

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

It was so much fun putting your special day together! You and Sal were so easy going... so it made it super easy :). Thank you and Love you guys!!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
210-326-7694
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire