My Flower Box Events

Value
Flexibility
Private User
08/15/2015

Kim and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We gave them an idea of what our wedding colors were and they ran with everything else. Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets and decorated arch were absolutely stunning!!! They also made my bouquet extra special with my mother's wedding gown lace and my grandfather's pin. Their prices are reasonable, they work within your budget, and they are a no-stress team. Thank you MFBE for making our wedding so beautiful and tasteful!!!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box Events is a wonderful company to work with. They provided me with the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces that I have ever seen. They are professional, responsive and super helpful. They put together some of the most amazing bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you My Flower Box for working so well with Lauren Niles and I and making our entire wedding beautiful! Everything was perfect from the splashes of color in our bouquets, to the backdrop in our ceremony, and the lovely centerpieces! You did such a wonderful job with pulling everything together with dashes of colors of flowers and providing us beautiful vases to rent. Thank you for all of your help and making our day gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box went above and beyond for my wedding flowers. I had a southern theme with peonies, lovely moss, and mercury glasses. The bouquets and table arrangements were luscious and even more beautiful than the inspiration photos I provided to them to work from. Flowers were everywhere. They even scaled the tallest trellis to hang tulle and antique crystals for my ceremony walk. Our guests and photographer were gaga over the beautiful floral/ribbon crowns for the flower girls. I was also impressed with the flowers on my wedding cake....impeccable. Amazing individuals and good at their craft. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

The pièce de résistance of our daughter's wedding at Belmont Manor was the flower arrangements supplemented with the gold candelabras, pink tapers, gold mercury glass containers, and mercury votive holders provided by My Flower Box. Their elegant blended color palette of flowers combined with the accessories and accents they provided produced a gorgeous Victorian like backdrop for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The truly stunning highlight was 6’ X 6’ of hanging flowers over the dance floor which were a mix of pink hydrangeas, assorted Esperance, kiko, free spirit, and garden roses supplemented by jasmine vine and burgundy hanging amaranthus that encircled the bride and groom during their first dance and the rest of the wedding attendees throughout the night. We cannot say enough good things about Kimberly and the rest of the staff at My Flower Box as they were able to bring any vision we had to life. Even when there was a last minute glitch with the wedding tent structure they were able to work creatively to come up with a solution that no one would even recognize as a work around. You can use them for any event with confidence based upon our experience.

Services Used: Flowers

I used my Flower Box for my wedding April 18th. I worked with Kim exclusively. I brought her pictures of what I envisioned and boy did she come through. My flowers were gorgeous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. From the flowers at the ceremony to my bouquet. They were able to use flowers at ceremony and the again at reception. Kim actually was able to add some additional items I had asked for at last minute and responded while she was on vacation. They were able to work within my budget...a huge plus.

Excellent.

Private User
Recently Married

My daughter was just married and we used My Flower Box for the church, cocktail hour and reception. They did such a phenomenal job! The flowers were incredible! I can’t tell you how many people were ‘wowed’ by everything they did. I’d have to say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to! I’m so glad our wedding planner introduced us to this company.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

During my wedding planning I had my florist have to cancel and was in a panic 4 months before my wedding. My Flower Box came to the rescue and I am so glad they did! From the beginning, Becky's vision was beyond anything that I could have imagined. They made a unique arch for my ceremony that people were in awe with! Plus, my bouquets and centerpieces were miraculous. I even had the venue ask to take photos of the flowers to show to later clients! I am so glad that I chose My Flower Box. Their service, vision and floral arrangements can not be compared to anyone else!

Shannon
01/11/2015

I had no idea what to expect when picking out flowers for my wedding. I barely even knew what I wanted. Kimberly and Becky were amazing! I gave them vague ideas of what I liked and didn't like and they came up with amazing all red bouquets that complimented my historic library theme perfectly. The brass candelabras centerpieces couldn't have been a better fit. They worked with my budget to give me a look that was flawless and looked like I spent 3 times the actual cost.

Services Used: Flowers

There are hardly enough words to say about my experience with My Flower Box Events. I worked with several people throughout the planning of our wedding, but Becky took care of us the most. From the beginning Becky made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make are vision come alive. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding everything was done with such ease and care. I never had to worry or stress about my flowers. They even gave us samples to use at my bridal shower so I would know what they were going to look like on the big day.
Every single floral arrangement was breathtaking and really brought the vision I had for my wedding day all together. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I think my bouquet full of dark red and burgundy flowers with touches of ivory and gold was the best. It was amazing and made me feel even more beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend My Flower Box for any event you may have especially weddings!! I am forever grateful for what they did to help make our day so special and perfect!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with My Flower Box Events was the most stress free and enjoyable experience for selecting wedding flowers! Kim and her team captured my vision perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted after our first meeting together. From the ceremony flowers to the center pieces to the bouquets, they were all more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I would HIGHLY recommend MFB Events if you want a florist that embraces your ideas and delivers a product that exceeds your expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job for my wedding! The flowers arrived fresh and delivered on time. I got many complements on them. They brought all my ideas to life! I would recommend to brides! They were very flexible with me since I changed my mind several times and each time we had a meeting. Thank you for everything!

Frances
10/04/2014

When you do not have vision, My Flower Box Events has it! They worked with us on our budget and provided excellent arrangements. Our flowers looked great the entire day and even lasted DAYS beyond the wedding. They were delivered with excellent care and worked with my venue to get the reception tables set up. They were also punctual, due to 2 delivery locations- which is huge relief on your big day! Thank you again!

Leah
10/03/2014

I was very please with My Flower Box Events. The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful and the staff was very friendly and professional!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box Events was amazing to work with! As someone who does not know much about flowers, I was a little nervous about this aspect of wedding planning. Becky made it very easy for me by listening to my vision for the wedding and picking out the most beautiful flowers. I absolutely loved my bouquet! And all of the girls' bouquets were also stunning. My flower girl just loved her flower wand. My Flower Box Events was also careful in ensuring that small details I requested weren't forgotten. I can't thank them enough for delivering such beautiful arrangements on my wedding day and for being such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

We were lucky enough to work with MFB for our wedding which was at a historic manor in MD. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted in my head, but this vision was not so easy to describe as I have a very limited floral vocabulary. During our consultation, I brough the bridesmaid dress and a few photos and the creative team immediately began to throw together ideas-- this was great for me because I had the easy job of saying "yes, I love that" or "no, I really don't care for that." MFB was very receptive to any changes we wanted to make along the way and were very helpful in suggesting ways to decrease costs. We were thrilled by the overall look of the wedding reception, the greenery was lush and gorgeous, my bouquet was STUNNING... and surprisingly the flowers help up pretty well in the August heat! We would not hesitate to work with MFB again! Thank you for all of your hard work and creative design!