My Flower Box Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

During my wedding planning I had my florist have to cancel and was in a panic 4 months before my wedding. My Flower Box came to the rescue and I am so glad they did! From the beginning, Becky's vision was beyond anything that I could have imagined. They made a unique arch for my ceremony that people were in awe with! Plus, my bouquets and centerpieces were miraculous. I even had the venue ask to take photos of the flowers to show to later clients! I am so glad that I chose My Flower Box. Their service, vision and floral arrangements can not be compared to anyone else!

Shannon
01/11/2015

I had no idea what to expect when picking out flowers for my wedding. I barely even knew what I wanted. Kimberly and Becky were amazing! I gave them vague ideas of what I liked and didn't like and they came up with amazing all red bouquets that complimented my historic library theme perfectly. The brass candelabras centerpieces couldn't have been a better fit. They worked with my budget to give me a look that was flawless and looked like I spent 3 times the actual cost.

Services Used: Flowers

There are hardly enough words to say about my experience with My Flower Box Events. I worked with several people throughout the planning of our wedding, but Becky took care of us the most. From the beginning Becky made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make are vision come alive. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding everything was done with such ease and care. I never had to worry or stress about my flowers. They even gave us samples to use at my bridal shower so I would know what they were going to look like on the big day. Every single floral arrangement was breathtaking and really brought the vision I had for my wedding day all together. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I think my bouquet full of dark red and burgundy flowers with touches of ivory and gold was the best. It was amazing and made me feel even more beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend My Flower Box for any event you may have especially weddings!! I am forever grateful for what they did to help make our day so special and perfect!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with My Flower Box Events was the most stress free and enjoyable experience for selecting wedding flowers! Kim and her team captured my vision perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted after our first meeting together. From the ceremony flowers to the center pieces to the bouquets, they were all more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I would HIGHLY recommend MFB Events if you want a florist that embraces your ideas and delivers a product that exceeds your expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job for my wedding! The flowers arrived fresh and delivered on time. I got many complements on them. They brought all my ideas to life! I would recommend to brides! They were very flexible with me since I changed my mind several times and each time we had a meeting. Thank you for everything!

Frances
10/04/2014

When you do not have vision, My Flower Box Events has it! They worked with us on our budget and provided excellent arrangements. Our flowers looked great the entire day and even lasted DAYS beyond the wedding. They were delivered with excellent care and worked with my venue to get the reception tables set up. They were also punctual, due to 2 delivery locations- which is huge relief on your big day! Thank you again!

Leah
10/03/2014

I was very please with My Flower Box Events. The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful and the staff was very friendly and professional!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box Events was amazing to work with! As someone who does not know much about flowers, I was a little nervous about this aspect of wedding planning. Becky made it very easy for me by listening to my vision for the wedding and picking out the most beautiful flowers. I absolutely loved my bouquet! And all of the girls' bouquets were also stunning. My flower girl just loved her flower wand. My Flower Box Events was also careful in ensuring that small details I requested weren't forgotten. I can't thank them enough for delivering such beautiful arrangements on my wedding day and for being such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

We were lucky enough to work with MFB for our wedding which was at a historic manor in MD. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted in my head, but this vision was not so easy to describe as I have a very limited floral vocabulary. During our consultation, I brough the bridesmaid dress and a few photos and the creative team immediately began to throw together ideas-- this was great for me because I had the easy job of saying "yes, I love that" or "no, I really don't care for that." MFB was very receptive to any changes we wanted to make along the way and were very helpful in suggesting ways to decrease costs. We were thrilled by the overall look of the wedding reception, the greenery was lush and gorgeous, my bouquet was STUNNING... and surprisingly the flowers help up pretty well in the August heat! We would not hesitate to work with MFB again! Thank you for all of your hard work and creative design!

Services Used: Flowers

With weddings, flowers and decor are absolutely essential in setting the mood and designing the atmosphere, and Kim Tyson and her team at My Flower Box did an amazing job of making our wedding flowers and decorations picture perfect. The team's beautiful vision was awesome and we loved working with them from start to finish. Everything from the table arrangements to the bridal bouquets were vibrant, fresh, and beautiful, and I truly could not have asked for more. I HIGHLY recommend My Flower Box for not only wedding arrangements but also for all of your floral needs because their selection, vision, and team are outstanding.

Kristine
08/17/2014

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job on our flowers. They made all our dreams come true and we had so many compliments on our centerpieces.

Services Used: Flowers

My Flower Box was great! They met with me a few times to review the contract and make changes. All the arrangements turned out exactly how I wanted them to and they were very flexible with the changes I made throughout the process. Our wedding was beautiful with all the fresh flowers and arrangements they used!

Services Used: Flowers

Dave from My Flower Box was amazing to work with. He was extremely professional, asked great questions during our meetings, and truly listened and gave great suggestions for our wedding "look." Dave made the entire process of picking flowers and arrangements for our wedding easy and stress-free. The flowers at our wedding were breathtakingly beautiful. Everything was perfect and everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were. Thank you Dave, Kim and My Flower Box team for making our special day perfect :).

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous and everyone at the company was so nice and great to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. We did everything via phone and email as we are out of state and they made it super easy for us! We also reaceived answers to our questions within a few hours and when we finally saw all of our bouquets and centerpieces, they were everythign we wanted and more! Everything was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for more than that :)

Private User
Recently Married

The flowers showed up at the venue on time and looked amazing. They did an awesome job helping me pick out the flowers I loved at a reasonable price. The only mistake was the ribbon that was put on the glass containers but it was barely seen and I'm sure I'm the only one that new that.