Moonstruck Productions

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Scott and his wife do an amazing job. They somehow manage to stay out of the way and still capture everything on film. Videography is not cheap, but it is well worth it with Moonstruck.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
working with moonstruck was awesome. they are super nice and so easy to work with and very efficient - we had our video 3 months later! i didnt notice them much at all on the day of the wedding, but they managed to get every last detail on film. in addition to great work, they also work in super 8mm film and film in hi-def, which is a major plus. our highlight video was awesome and they do such a great job on every last detail. scott and team are amazing and i would recommend them to anyone! great job and a BIG thanks:)
Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moonstruck is, without a doubt, the best videographer in the Cleveland area. They were fun to work with and they created an amazing, professional, seamless video our wedding day. I highly recommend Moonstruck for any wedding or event.
Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hi there to all you upcoming brides!:)
What a wonderful moment in your lives to cherish forever. You will make so many memories that day that you wish you can relive them over and over. My husband and I were not sure about a videographer because we thought it would be weird to have someone follow us around all day and didn't want someone in our faces. Well boy are we glad we did!! Moonstruck Productions is absolutely incredible and we did not expect such a beautiful DVD put together as though we were actually watching a romance movie. I met with quite a few videographers and the second I met with Scott, my mom and I were like, "Yup...he's the one." So easy to talk to, did everything we wanted but added his amazing talent. People in this business are extremely busy at certain parts of the year and may not get back to you ASAP. Scott on the other hand makes you feel as though you are the only bride he is taking care of and would respond to any questions immediately, even though he was busy. Secondly, my dad (being a Greek dad) wanted me to make sure to tell Scott, "Don't be in the way on the dance floor, and in people's faces." Well I could not believe when we received our DVD and how he captured all these amazing moments and I did not even notice him there all day. There is so much going on that day that you may forget some things or not notice other things, and that is when Scott comes in. You just watch how he captures all these moments/memories and puts it together.....I was absolutely speechless! (Other than my sniffling as I was watching this.) His work is priceless, breathtaking, and absolutely touching! He also sent us a highlight film to watch right before receiving our DVD's.......I could not believe the feedback I was receiving from people!! First off.....I was crying from the second I pressed play, then my best friend (who I've hardly seen cry), called me and told me she cried. Also, I am not apart of face book but my friend and my husbands cousins posted this on their page, and they would call me and tell me how all these people that I know or DON'T know would be crying watching this. That goes to show you what incredible work Scott does! My advice is to get a videographer....and if you are going to spend money on anything this is the area because Scott does something for you that you will cherish for the rest of your life, will be able to show your children, and will be able to relive that amazing feeling you had that day! I wish you all nothing but the best and enjoy your special day!

Be well,
Rinula
P.S. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Scott! :)
Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Moonstruck Productions was an absolute blessing to my husband and I!!!!! We would HIGHLY, HIGHLY reccomend using them!!! They captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly!! They were an absolute joy to work with. They were professional, curteous, very responsive, flexible.... I could go on and on :) They were worth every single penny!! Our wedding video is just amazing!! It turned out better than I ever expected. I cry tears of joy every time I watch our video :) It will be a keep sake that we will cherish forever!! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!! God has truly blessed you with a great gift! God Bless!
Sarah & Scott
Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had one request from the videographer- we didn't want to have anything intrusive. I didn't see Scott or his team, but he got the footage somehow.
Moonstruck Productions responded with the following comments:
Thanks Kristen! We had a wondeful time capturing your wedding. Enjoy the memories!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
 440-357-8633
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire