Mermaids Dream

Mermaids Dream

.......Simply Divine

33A Frederick Ave
Halifax, NS B3N 2K5 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sherry hand made dupioni silk clutches for me and my 7 bridesmaids. They were beautiful and she was very easy to work with. I got a call from customs about shipping to the US from Canada. I mentioned it to Sherry and she had the situation worked out in a day and the purses to me on time. I was very happy with her service and would recommend Mermaids Dream to any bride looking for a purse or bridesmaids gift.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of service and communication that I received while dealing with Mermaid's Dream was extraordinarily high. The entire process was so easily managed and I was so grateful to deal with such a professional at a very stressful time. Sherry is an absolute delight, and I cannot sing her praises enough! Not to mention how happy I am with my clutches. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I dealt with Sherry when I got married in September. The clutch that she made me was absolutely and flawlessly beautiful. My bridesmaid loved it. On top of that, I had waited until the very last minute to make my purchase, and she was overly accomodating to ensuer that I had it on a deadline. I was absolutely thrilled. I couldn't say more positive things.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with, bridesmaids LOVED the bags.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a very specific look in mind for my clutch and for the clutches I wanted to give my bridesmaids. Sherry managed to perfectly capture the look and take it to the next level. She designed flawless clutches for all of us. Everyone loved them! I liked it so much I actually ordered another one to take on my honeymoon! The quality is superb... the price is great as well... and Sherry is the sweetest person!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mermaid Dreams provided me with clutches for me and my bridesmaids and I could not have been happier! Sherry was wonderful to work with - extremely responsive and helpful. She was able to source the perfect fabric in the emerald green color that I needed. I definitely recommend using Mermaid Dreams for your wedding accessory needs.

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Provided customized bags for my mother and I for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. Was a pleasure to work with and all about customer service.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I discovered Mermaids Dream via another website. I absolutely adore her beautiful clutches. I knew I had to have the peacock clutch to accompany my reception dress. Sherry worked with me to ensure I received my purchase before my wedding date. A very pleasurable and stress free experience.

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
902-446-9403
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards