Maui'd Forever / Maui

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Setting up a wedding from another state was very scary. Our wedding was a fairy tale from start to finish. Bill Armstrong was the coordinator, he made sure every step was covered. The hair and makeup was wonderful. The video was on the web the next morning and beautiful. We had hundreds of pictures to choose from. Our minister Kimo was amazing. My husband is still trying to learn to blow the conch shell! I would encourage anyone to do a destination wedding and if they are lucky enough to be in Hawaii definitely use Just Maui'd. Every expectation was met and it was amazing!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Entertainer, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married
1.6

We hired Lisa from Maui’d Forever to help us with obtaining a Beach Permit and finding a Marriage License Counselor for our Hawaiian Beach Wedding this past May. We signed a contract for a small package that included the beach permit, assistance in obtaining a marriage license, an Officiant (which we found on our own), two fresh leis for the wedding ceremony and local coupons. It was a very frustrating experience for us and I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. Very slow responses to our emails and phone calls, and seemingly little or no effort to provide what we paid for, I’m guessing because we got the least expensive package. There was so much stress for us that could have easily been avoided with better communication and better service. There is lots of competition in this business in Hawaii and I would recommend looking elsewhere for your wedding plans.

Shelley & David
04/24/2014

When we began planning a distance wedding in Maui from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, it was very frightening, you have no idea how it is going to turn out or if you have even hired a reliable, honest company. We can not say enough about the service that we received from Maui'd Forever. Bill Armstrong coordinated our entire wedding and he did a fabulous job. He is extremely knowledgeable about wedding coordination, Maui vendors and nearly anything on the Island that you may inquire about. We had many additional requests and our expectations were high, we can honestly say that we were absolutely delighted that we received everything that we requested and there was nothing that did not meet our high expectations. Our vendors from our musician, videographer, photographer, officiator, our site on the beach was all absolutely more then we could have expected. You made it so easy for us, as you took care of everything, including making an appointment and forwarding the address to obtain our marriage license. The serves we received for the price that we paid was incredible. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and far beyond our expectations, we are so happy that we chose Maui'd Forever and thank you Bill for your outstanding service.

Shelley & David Elwood

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Thank you to Bill Armstrong at Maui'd Forever for a beautiful wedding! Not only was the day gorgeous (thanks Mother Nature!), but everyone was amazing to work with. Sean took awesome photos...thanks for making us look good! He and the videographer, Megan, make us feel relaxed. Tarvin played beautiful music and Kimo was an excellent choice for a minister! He wasn't uptight and kept us laughing! We couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding! Bill always made time to answer my million and three questions, and with quick responses at that! I highly recommend Maui'd Forever to anyone getting married on the island! Thanks for making our day special!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Bill Armstrong with Maui'd forever was phenomenal. He planned everything I wanted and although I was in Houston and he was in Hawaii when I arrived everything was done just as I had asked and everything was gorgeous. I like how he had different options that I could choose from. Every time I emailed Bill he promptly emailed be back (with the expected 4 hour time difference). Bill was very professional and gave great ideas. He coordinated everything down from the venue and hair stylist to arranging an appointment to get our marriage license. Even now that it is all over Bill still responds to my questions and sends information that I need post wedding. Everything was so professional and well coordinated. No need for me to be a bridzilla.. I had to do nothing but tell Bill Armstrong what I wanted and he made it happen when the time came.

Wayne
09/24/2013
4.7

Although planning the big day virtually was a challenge, Bill made the process easy. He arranged for a memorable day with all the details handled - we just had to show up. The site was amazing, the team was so helpful and the result met all of our expectations.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Well...what can I say about my special day (5-7-13)...IT WAS PERFECT!
Forever grateful to Bill. He is the best, he reassured me that everything will be perfect and it was. I never thought a "destination wedding" is a way to go, but I would NOT have it any other way.
Bill recommended Kapalua Bay for the ceremony and we did just that. The whole thing was breath taking...still feeling blessed and humble by the whole experience.
We had chose KIMO for our minister and he was awesome. He made the whole ceremony fun and but yet spiritual and meaningful.
We also chose Yolanda as our photographer and she was wonderful and she captured our special moments on our wedding day.
Cindy the hair and make up artist was great and did a beautiful job doing my hair and make up.
BILL did a great job putting this together and we will always remember him and for making our wedding day special.
Thank you Bill, Kimo, Yolanda and Cindy.

God Bless!

John and Lia Batiste

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Laura
04/06/2013

Bill and the whole crew at Maui'd Forever were wonderful!!! Our wedding was perfect and the whole process was very organized, easy, and stress-free. I highly recommend Maui'd Forever. Thank you so much for such a fabulous and unforgettable wedding.

0.0

Am I the only one who pretty much had to plan my whole wedding including picking the location after I got there but paid this group? Talk about stressful. I picked everything myself and the bouquet I wasn't was not even close to the pic I had sent. Honestly it was a waste of money to hire them. And my photographer had little to no creativity. My favorite pics were ones taken on my friend's phones. I had a fabulous wedding bc of my husband, my family and friends and myself!

Heather
02/14/2013

A BIG Thank You to Bill Armstrong with Maui'd Forever/Maui! Bill made our special day PERFECT!!! We found the company online and were a little worried about planning a destination wedding. After a couple of emails and phone calls from Bill it put our minds at ease and he took care of EVERYTHING! Our minister Kimo was absolutely AMAZING and he was very calming and genuine! The pictures were taken by Yolanda, I am so thankful she was able to be there because we have so many BEAUTIFUL pictures and have received many many compliments from friends and family! Our videographer was Brian and what an AMAZING job he did! We have been able to watch our wedding time and time again and also share it online with our family and friends. The biggest compliment for Brain from all our family and friends has been that they all got to experience our wedding and feel like they were there with us! I would absolutely 100% recommend Maui'd Forever to everyone!! Our wedding was more than we could have ever asked for, it was PERFECT!
Just Maui'd - Mr. & Mrs. Smart

Craig
01/30/2013

Bill did a great job with our wedding. He and his team handled every detail and everything was perfect.

Victoria
10/20/2012

From day one Bill Armstrong was responsive, attentive and overall a wonderful wedding event planner. From answering over a 100 emails to ensuring every wish was granted Bill made our day a truly memorable, joyful, aww inspiring day.....Other than the birth of my two children this was the most wonderful day of our lives. We highly recommend his and Maui'd Forever's service. From hair and make-up to a wonderful baker he recommended the best of everything. Would definitly recommend his services to anyone and definalty would do it all again with his help.... The day of our dreams!!! Jay and Vicky Zech

Connie
09/18/2012

Bill at Maui'd Forever did a great job. Everything was just as I wanted it to be. Sent a photo of the bouquet I wanted and it was exactly the same. Minister and musician were excellent. I was a little skeptical about having my makeup and hair done by someone I didn't know but the stylist did a wonderful job.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Had a wonderful ceremony. Gerry was our minister and he was fabulous. He preformed the ceremony in English and Hawaiian. He was very friendly. I would highly reccomend him. We picked just the basic service, we wanted no fuss, and I couldn't be happier. Mark was helpful, informative, and gave such a good suggestion for a beach we went back the next day just to play.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Myself and my new husband work on board a cruise ship and had never been to Hawaii before, we had no idea how we were going to arrange everything. After searching over the internet and sending emails to different companies, Bill Armstrong at Maui'd Forever, was the fastest to respond and the only one that would cater for my specific needs. Being in Maui for only one day, we had no idea what to expect, I put my faith in Bill. It was the best decision I made, he chose the perfect location for us and arranged the flowers and Minister, so I had nothing to worry about. Our Hawaiian minister was Dennis DeRego he was also fantastic, he was very professional, told us what to do & when and very personable. We couldn't of asked for a more perfect day, and thanks to Bill he made it all possible. Thank you Bill and Thank you Dennis.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Bill with Maui'd Forever was recommended by a friend who had used him for her wedding. Bill was great to work with. He offered several options and suggestions when planning our wedding. He was very responsive to our phone calls and emails. Just overall, a pleasure to work with. Our wedding could not have been better.

Services Used: Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning