Magic In Motion Hair
"The Nations's Most Sought Out Wedding Beauty Provider!"
AVAILIBLE NATIONWIDE

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Marta with Magic in Motion Hair is unbelieavable and so great to work. Her work is second to none. Her onsite wedding day services are so worth it. Marta has amazing skills and can work with all hair types. She took my vision and made it a reality for my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved all of their hairstyles and they all looked gorgeous thanks to Marta. Leading up to my wedding Marta was very helpful and a joy to work with and is now my regular stylist! Magic in Motion Hair, thanks so much for helping make my wedding so memorable...Marta you are AMAZING & ROCK!
Wedding: 10/20/2012

Natalia 2 Reviews
OMG, Magic is Motion comes highly recommend, my hair was so pretty on a scale from 1 to 10 she'e always a 10;
Wedding: 07/07/2012

Private User 5 Reviews
Marta did a beautiful job on my hair (Bride), my mother, my aunt, and my flower girls. We were all ready ahead of schedule which was awesome. What I loved most is she’s an onsite hairstylist which was very convenient for me as the bride. Thanks Marta for making me feel and look like a princess!!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marta was great with all the styles that she created for our special day!! She did everyone's hair from the bride (myself), bridal party, and even our flower girl and junior brides!! Everyone was beautiful and we received so many compliments on how beautiful our hair was!! I'm actually still getting compliments on my hair, LITERALLY every time I show someone my pictures! They always want to know who did my hair, and I tell them, Majic! She is the absolute best!! A++ to Majic in motion hair and Thank You for making my day so beautiful!!
Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Melissa 1 Reviews
Marta did a wonderful job with my hair the day of the wedding. When I went for a trial run she did my hair up of what I thought I wanted, and she gave her honest opinion of how it looked, and suggestions of what I could do that had some of what I wanted and what would look wonderful. The end result was a hairstyle that I received many compliments on and lasted the whole night. To have a stylist that does great work, and is fun do be around is a wonderful thing to have. I would definitely have Marta do my hair again for any special occasion and recommend her to all my friends.
Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marta was amazing. I received so many compliments on my hair and my photos turned out amazing. She also did some members of my bridal party hair on site. Will definitely work with her again.
Wedding: 09/03/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The idea of being a bride at 40 made me so nervous; i was wondering how will i look in my white dress. The minute i met Martha, everything change. She draw out of me the confidence that comes with realizing what I really want, who I really am and how beautiful I will look when she will apply her extensive experience in enhancing what is already shining.
My consultation supposed to be for the bride only but i end up booking the entire party.
At the end, i was very satisfied, we all look fabulous. I could not have found a better service with outstanding result and a reasonable price.
Thank you Martha. I am so grateful.
Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marta is Fantastic and Fabulous!!! Words cannot express how awesome Marta is and the quality of service delivered. Marta is personable and professional. Her work and talent are priceless. My wedding party and I loved working with her. She is flexible and willing to meet the demands of individual clients. Her work ethic is unmatched. There are not many women in the industry willing to work on their wedding anniversary and Marta was more than generous by helping to make my special day truly magical. My bridal party was ethnically diverse and there was not a challenge that Marta could not handle. Everyone's hair was beautiful. This woman does it all! You cannot, will not go wrong with Marta; surely, Magic in Motion. Loved her.
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Marta provided phenomenal services. I loved my hairstyle, which was very important, however, my elegant hairstyle which was created by a genuinely warm, patient and more than accomodating stylist was an added benefit. For bride-to-bes that want high quality service, Magic in Motion Hair is the place to go.
Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All I can say about Marta is AMAZING!!!! She is simply the best, my hair was beautiful. Marta is so flexiable, professional, friendly and helpful. Marta helped me get into my dress, went to the store to get my niece stocking that we forgot to get and even stayed with me until the moment I walked down the aisle. She is just a breath of fresh air. I am so glad that I chose her to style my hair for the biggest day of my life! I can go on, on and on about her becuase the is EXTRAORDINARY!
Wedding: 08/07/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0

FutureMrsM... 2 Reviews
Marta is the best !

Words just can't explain my experience. It was extremely convenient having Marta come to me instead of having to go out somewhere and made my morning go so smooth! The price was more than reasonable and everyone was so happy with their hair!

Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow!!! That is what comes to mind as I look back on my wedding day. Marta is the most gifted and sweetest stylist I have ever met! She brings your vision to reality.
Wedding: 11/22/2009
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Martha was awesome she pays attention to detail and make you feel comfortable at all times... thanks Gal
Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This young Lady is AWESOME!! I showed her a picture of my wedding hair style from a cut out in a magazine, and she was able to make it look just like the picture. Talking about a satisfied BRIDE, I Loved my hair!! She came to me in the comfort of my own home the day of the wedding, and did me and my Mothers hair, with no interruptions. I booked her at the last minute and I didn't even have time to do a trial, but everything turned out great, that's just how good she was!
Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My bridesmaid's and I were very happy with the services. It was great. Our hair was fabulous. They are highly recommended.
Wedding: 11/22/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not be more happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I looked beautiful and so did my bridesmaids!
Wedding: 11/16/2008
 832-687-3198
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire