Kim Shokouhi Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved Kim! She took the time to really get to know not only us, but our families as well, and was friendly and engaging throughout. She also took the time to get a feel for the kind of pictures we wanted - I didn't have to worry that there would be too many posed pictures or not enough pictures of people dancing. She made everyone feel really relaxed, and was even able to keep my rowdy groomsmen in line! All in all, she was a wonderful person to work with - I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

The pictures came out great, and we were both impressed. Was well worth the money we put in, great service and quality.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was an absolute joy to work with, we could not have been happier with her! Not only is her work amazing, she also made us and our families/guests feel very relaxed and comfortable. She took the time to get to know us and made us feel like our day was just as important to her as it was to us. We will definitely be working with Kim again in the future. We cannot say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture
Lisa & Brian
11/06/2009

Kim was amazing to work with and really made our day wonderful. She was punctual, professional and was there to capture all the wonderful moments and details. She made us feel completely comfortable and even got my husband to smile. We will definitely be calling her to photograph future events!

Services Used: Photography

Kim was great! She responded to e-mails and my initial phone calls in a very timely fashion. She was very professional and gave us all the details in writing. We're from out of the Chicago area but were getting married in Elmhurst and she was always very flexible and met with us when we were in town, even taking our pictures in the pouring rain! She had great ideas and used what was around us to make great pictures. She was very patient with my rather large, and unruly bridal party. I would highly recommend her for anybody's wedding photos!

Services Used: Photography

Kim was a fantastic photographer. She was very flexible at meeting with us since we were planning our wedding from PA. SHe has a great eye for unique and memorable shots and you won't be disappointed in the work she does. Paul Harrisburg,PA

Services Used: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Kim. We were married in WI and Kim made a point to meet us there prior to the wedding so she could scope out the places we wanted our pictures taken...she also took into account what we were looking for with the photographs. She was very flexible, communicative and professional...while working with her, you feel like your friend is photographing your engagement and wedding day!! Thanks Kim...now the fun part of picking the pictures begins. Hope you're ready for some indecisiveness ;)
~Kelli

Services Used: Photography

We had a small (75 guest) wedding at our home for our son and contacted Kim as well as several other photographers, including an excellent photographer who shot the much larger wedding we had previously hosted for our daughter. Kim was by far the most flexible and accommodating of all in tailoring her work to our requests and our budget. We couldn't have made a better choice at any price. Her photos were creative and interesting, with no gimmicks. Kim had a real knack for capturing the festive mood and the personalities of our guests -- the candid shots were wonderful. For the posed photos, she put all of us at ease and produced a huge choice of great shots for us. She does excellent work and really cares about her clients.

Services Used: Photography

Kim did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We were so happy with the way they turned out. Our only problem is trying to choose our favorites from all the beautiful options! She was very professional and managed to keep us on a tight schedule without seeming pushy or intrusive. As an added bonus, she is such a wonderful person-- we felt like she was another friend at our wedding. All of our guests commented on how nice she was!

Services Used: Photography

Kim was a wonderful participant in our wedding. Months before the main event, she arranged for a session to take engagement photos and get to know us. The result was a beautiful set of engagement photos (set out my Lake Michigan) and a comfort level that enabled her work very well with us on our wedding day. Kim is very good with people: she was at once efficient and gracious as she moved our friends and families through a tight photo schedule. More, she has a great eye, capturing both the majesty of the huge church where we got married and the intimacy of the event. We couldn't be more pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was so wonderful! Very professional, flexible, and cooperative, everybody in the bridal party and families loved her!

Services Used: None

Kim was amazing to work with. Our engagement session with her was a great way to get to know each other and she did a great job of making us feel comfortable and natural. As a result the pictures are fantastic. On our wedding day, Kim was exactly what I needed her to be - a great eye, unobtrusive, yet getting done what needed to be done as far as family shots and the portraits. I love her energy - she is so easy to be with, calming and not too directive - laid back. I love the shots she took and we had a blast doing them. Kim has a fantastic eye and was a joy to have at our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Wow! Kim was amazing. She was very organized and did exactly what needed to be done. She is an awesome talent and went above and beyond for me and my husband. Kim was so thoughtful after the whole event ended and is greatly appriciated. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Kim did a great job! She was very professional and during the wedding I didn't even notice that she was taking pictures. We love our pictures, she did a few traditional and lots of more artisitic, photojournalistic ones as well. I felt like she really captured the emotions of our day.

Services Used: Photography

Kim was wonderful and I would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer! She took the time to meet and talk to us as often as we needed and wanted! Our engagement session provided us with an opportunity to get to know Kim, and for her to see what we were all about as a couple! On our wedding day, she did an AMAZING job with taking all sorts of pictures - posed shots, but more of the "natural" shots that really captured the hidden moments of our day. I hardly even knew that she was there! She did an amazing job of working with our families during our shots, and really helped make what could be a stressful situation totally stress-free! Our wedding proofs were up online in a very timely fashion after the wedding, and she has been great with helping recommend shots and ideas for our album! I can't say enough nice things about her and her services, and her prices are very reasonable which was a HUGE bonus for a wedding on a budget!

Services Used: Photography

Kim Shokouhi Photography is an extremely professional photography company and uses a modern style called photo journalism. The pictures she took were absolutely amazing and never imagined the shots she would be able to get. Kim is a flexible person and will work however you would like her to take pictures. Here time and dedication is worth every penny. I highly recommend Kim Shokouhi Photography for your wedding as she takes extreme care to make your special day completely memorable and unforgetable.