Jimmy J DJ Productions

Jimmy J DJ Productions

"When Music Matters "

3333 W Thunderbird Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Genres: 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, G...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we decided to have Jimmy as our DJ for our November wedding. We had previously seen Jimmy at a friend of ours wedding. We liked him from the get go and he definitely did not disappoint at our wedding. It was such a pleasure working with him. We are very satisfied with the way the wedding went. He was very responsive with any questions we had or when we had last minute changes. He had our wedding guests up and dancing. We all had a great time. He played all the music we wanted and more. We would highly recommend Jimmy to anyone looking for a special DJ.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of having Jimmy DJ at my wedding reception on Saturday. It was exactly what I always pictured. Jimmy was fun and engaging and got almost all of my guests involved in the festivities. I could not have picked a better DJ, over the course of planning Jimmy was flexible and understanding. He even worked with me when I had to pick a new date when my husband's military career forced me to cancel our first wedding. He was the perfect person to do my wedding!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy J DJ is an amazing DJ that is extremely professional and great to work with. Jimmy is always on time and makes sure every detail is covered. Jimmy J was the DJ for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He kept everything moving at a great pace and got everyone moving on the dance floor! I would recommend this DJ to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A friend of mine got married at the zoo last year and I had so much fun because of her DJ! Then this year I got engaged and married and went out of my way to contact JimmyJ to DJ my reception. He met with us a few times to make sure and go over a playlist of music we wanted and then he printed out an entire agenda for the evening. It was a turn out of about 75 people and thanks to Jimmy my husband and I had the MOST fun at our reception. We played games and Jimmy worked the crowd and made sure that everyone was engaged and entertained. Every single person in attendance was up and dancing and jumping around as if we were all little kids! He was much more than just a DJ, he was the bulk of everyone's fun that night. It has been two weeks since our reception and people are still telling us how much fun they had because our "DJ was so much fun and played the perfect songs throughout the night!" Several people were so impressed they took his business cards and were asking what other events he would DJ. I truly cannot say enough good things about Jimmy and my husband and I are so grateful that he was able to do our wedding!

Leah-

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy was fantastic at our wedding! It was outside and hot in June, but he helped create a beautiful atmosphere that kept the guests going and going. We basically forgot about the heat and danced for hours, played awesome wedding games, and listened to our chosen music. A really cool thing that Jimmy has is a "song chooser" on his website, and it makes selecting your music so easy! On the day of, Jimmy was there WAY before he needed to be, and was extremely flexible even though we ran late getting to the reception. Our ceremony was perfect, and the reception was the icing on the cake, with many thanks to Jimmy!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a first time mother of the bride, I had no experience hiring vendors. Though we had a very limited budget, we naturally still wanted the event to be incredibly special. The bride lives out of state so the majority of the planning was done over the phone or email. Jimmy kept in touch with her and made sure he knew exactly what she wanted every step of the way. The obvious fun had by all throughout the entire ceremony is testament to Jimmy's professionalism, but on the dance floor is where his skills really shined. Thanks, Jimmy, for making the entire evening even better than we hoped.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy was awesome to work with. From the planning to the execution he was very professional.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Olivia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy was more than amazing. Very personable and very skilled at his trade. He has a huge heart and checked in several times to make sure his service was what we expected. He went above and beyond. His music selections were spot on for the event and several comments were made throughout the evening on his professionalism and caring spirit. He was prompt and friendly to all. I would highly recommend him for any function.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
KYLE
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy exceeded my expectations. He not only greeted the bride privately before the ceremony to clarify last minute details (and to wish her luck), he also made sure to learn all the names of the wedding party. He brought his own bride/groom games including trivia. He played a variety of current and classic dance hits, and he was very interactive with all the guests. He made the wedding memorable, and I am so thankful for his great service and enthusiasm.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy did a great job at my clients wedding. He couldn't have been better. He also DJ'd for a fundraiser I organized. I highly recommend Jimmy for all events.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was the best I have ever been to! He was funny engaging, kept my party moving along. Jimmy was super charismatic to pull moody loved ones and guests out of there funk and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. I am greatfull he was my wedding conductor, what a great ride!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was wonderful with my family and guest. Made my husband and I at ease.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A great DJ makes a wedding!! Jimmy is affordable, fun, and truly caring about your special day!! He made my wedding fun and got guests interacting!! I had an amazing night and couldn't imagine it without Jimmy!! If I could rate 10 stars I would!! Amazing!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy J was absolutely wonderful. He created a timeline with us and was very efficient in keeping on track with that timeline during the wedding. He showed up 2 hours early as promised to make sure everything was set up correctly. The music was clear and perfectly played during the ceremony.

My guests gave lots of compliments on how fun he made it during the reception. He kept the mood fun and entertaining throughout the whole event. I would recommend Jimmy J to anyone that asked! He is very personable and really cares about his service to you as his customer.

My new husband and I were very pleased with Jimmy J Productions and glad we could have him as part of our big night!

Rita & Brian

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy was the Disc Jockey at my Daughter's wedding on 4/5/14! He was outstanding! Jimmy just took over as MC and was brilliant! He made everyone laugh and of course, cry! But in a good way! Jimmy was very professional, never used inappropriate language and played a great mx of music!! I felt as if Jimmy kinda read the crowd and played what he felt would get them moving, and it worked. I recommend Jimmy to do your wedding reception, without a doubt! He was a true blessing on one of the most important and beautiful days in my daughters life! Thanks Jimmy and God Bless

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
kenneth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cherie was fabulous! Absolutely professional and accommodating. We made last minute changes and she rolled with it! Thank you for sharing our special
Day with us!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
602-326-2136
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards