Jimmy J DJ Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are a military bride you have to use Jimmy. He is super flexible and gets everyone involved. If you have to move your date for military reasons if he has your new date open he is more than willing to work with you.

Jimmy got all our guest involved in the reception and if was one flat rate for the night and he did games and made sure people were dancing and having fun!

If you are thinking you don't need a DJ you are wrong. They plan the entire flow of the reception and Jimmy did that amazingly. You get so much for the price. MUST USE JIMMY!!!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Jimmy J DJ for our wedding reception in March 2015. From the second we met him we knew we had made the right choice. He tailored the music to our personalities and made it his mission to keep us happy. The up-lighting that he suggested for our reception was a perfect touch. I work in Customer Service for a living and Jimmy was on point; organized and made us feel special. Everyone complimented us on our choice for DJ and kept everyone entertained (even my dad who is a grumpy guy). With Jimmy you get the whole package and so much more. Not hiring him for your event would be a mistake. THANK YOU Jimmy for making my special day memorable.

Recently Married

We first came across Jimmy during a bridal show. It was actually a year before our wedding, but we inquired information from Jimmy and once we met with him for our first meeting we knew he was the one. Jimmy kept in contact with us and we had our meetings to get everything we needed for the wedding. He was very helpful with how the whole wedding would run with a timeline for the ceremony and for the rehearsal, which was great! Jimmy made sure all our needs were met and made sure we were happy with everything! Jimmy really made our wedding great! The ceremony music went off without a hitch and everyone LOVED Jimmy for our cocktail hour and reception! We got so many compliments about Jimmy and how he went above and beyond what you think a DJ would do. Jimmy interacts with all the guest and makes them feel they are apart of everything! We would DEFINITELY recommend Jimmy to anyone and everyone! If you want a great DJ, he is the one to choose!

Chris & Rochelle

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jimmy was absolutely amazing and very attentive from the moment we signed the contract with him. He made our day more special and gave us exactly what we asked for. He kept everyone entertained and lively. He really did help keep the anxiety of the day down from the moment he came to the bridal suite before the ceremony to talk to me and assured me he was there for anything we needed or wanted. If you want a DJ that is an amazing person and entertainer DJ Jimmy is the man for you!

1 person found this review helpful

We are so happy we decided to have Jimmy as our DJ for our November wedding. We had previously seen Jimmy at a friend of ours wedding. We liked him from the get go and he definitely did not disappoint at our wedding. It was such a pleasure working with him. We are very satisfied with the way the wedding went. He was very responsive with any questions we had or when we had last minute changes. He had our wedding guests up and dancing. We all had a great time. He played all the music we wanted and more. We would highly recommend Jimmy to anyone looking for a special DJ.

1 person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of having Jimmy DJ at my wedding reception on Saturday. It was exactly what I always pictured. Jimmy was fun and engaging and got almost all of my guests involved in the festivities. I could not have picked a better DJ, over the course of planning Jimmy was flexible and understanding. He even worked with me when I had to pick a new date when my husband's military career forced me to cancel our first wedding. He was the perfect person to do my wedding!

Sarah
10/25/2014

Jimmy J DJ is an amazing DJ that is extremely professional and great to work with. Jimmy is always on time and makes sure every detail is covered. Jimmy J was the DJ for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He kept everything moving at a great pace and got everyone moving on the dance floor! I would recommend this DJ to anyone.

1 person found this review helpful

A friend of mine got married at the zoo last year and I had so much fun because of her DJ! Then this year I got engaged and married and went out of my way to contact JimmyJ to DJ my reception. He met with us a few times to make sure and go over a playlist of music we wanted and then he printed out an entire agenda for the evening. It was a turn out of about 75 people and thanks to Jimmy my husband and I had the MOST fun at our reception. We played games and Jimmy worked the crowd and made sure that everyone was engaged and entertained. Every single person in attendance was up and dancing and jumping around as if we were all little kids! He was much more than just a DJ, he was the bulk of everyone's fun that night. It has been two weeks since our reception and people are still telling us how much fun they had because our "DJ was so much fun and played the perfect songs throughout the night!" Several people were so impressed they took his business cards and were asking what other events he would DJ. I truly cannot say enough good things about Jimmy and my husband and I are so grateful that he was able to do our wedding!

Leah-

Michael
06/13/2014

Jimmy was fantastic at our wedding! It was outside and hot in June, but he helped create a beautiful atmosphere that kept the guests going and going. We basically forgot about the heat and danced for hours, played awesome wedding games, and listened to our chosen music. A really cool thing that Jimmy has is a "song chooser" on his website, and it makes selecting your music so easy! On the day of, Jimmy was there WAY before he needed to be, and was extremely flexible even though we ran late getting to the reception. Our ceremony was perfect, and the reception was the icing on the cake, with many thanks to Jimmy!

1+ year ago

As a first time mother of the bride, I had no experience hiring vendors. Though we had a very limited budget, we naturally still wanted the event to be incredibly special. The bride lives out of state so the majority of the planning was done over the phone or email. Jimmy kept in touch with her and made sure he knew exactly what she wanted every step of the way. The obvious fun had by all throughout the entire ceremony is testament to Jimmy's professionalism, but on the dance floor is where his skills really shined. Thanks, Jimmy, for making the entire evening even better than we hoped.

Olivia
05/17/2014

Jimmy was awesome to work with. From the planning to the execution he was very professional.

KYLE
05/17/2014

Jimmy was more than amazing. Very personable and very skilled at his trade. He has a huge heart and checked in several times to make sure his service was what we expected. He went above and beyond. His music selections were spot on for the event and several comments were made throughout the evening on his professionalism and caring spirit. He was prompt and friendly to all. I would highly recommend him for any function.

1+ year ago

Jimmy exceeded my expectations. He not only greeted the bride privately before the ceremony to clarify last minute details (and to wish her luck), he also made sure to learn all the names of the wedding party. He brought his own bride/groom games including trivia. He played a variety of current and classic dance hits, and he was very interactive with all the guests. He made the wedding memorable, and I am so thankful for his great service and enthusiasm.

Services Used: DJ

Jimmy did a great job at my clients wedding. He couldn't have been better. He also DJ'd for a fundraiser I organized. I highly recommend Jimmy for all events.

Linda
05/10/2014

My wedding was the best I have ever been to! He was funny engaging, kept my party moving along. Jimmy was super charismatic to pull moody loved ones and guests out of there funk and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. I am greatfull he was my wedding conductor, what a great ride!

Heather
05/03/2014

He was wonderful with my family and guest. Made my husband and I at ease.