Jennifer Schumacher Photography

(5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Quality of Service:  4.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We are very pleased with our photos. Jennifer is very professional and does a nice job capturing candid moments. We would recommend her as a photographer for your BIG day!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Jennifer's photographs were lovely; she caught the spirit of the wedding party well.

We thought there would be more photos of guests, but perhaps we did not communicate well enough about that.
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were so please with Jennifer's work! She was so fun to work with and we felt we could talk to her about what we wanted. One of the best parts was she got every aspect of the day but we never felt like she was in our faces. We hardly even knew she was there during the reception.
Also, all the little touches were very thoughtful. The thank you notes, the small book of pictures that were waiting for us when we got home from the honeymoon, and the presentation of the dvds of our pictures. Thank you, Jennifer!
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with Jennifer's work. We received so many compliments on the photos she took of our wedding reception. She managed to capture every carefully thought out detail we put into our wedding and for that we are extremely grateful. On top of her talent, she was very friendly, easy going and overall a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her services to others.
Wedding: 05/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer and her husband Steve worked as a team for our engagement photos and wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations and captured some great moments that will be long lasting memories for us. We really appreciated that they took the time to get to know us on a personal level before our wedding which made working with them on our wedding day seamless and comfortable. The resulting images are real and beautiful.
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer and her husband, Stephen, did a wonderful job with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I didn't want the 'classical' wedding pictures and poses. I got some great 'journalistic' shots--capturing real life moments during our wedding. We will definately use Jennifer Schumacher Photography for any future photo sessions. We have found our photographer.
Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer Schumacher is an amazing photographer and extremely relievable. She not only captured every moment of my wedding day but also included the engagement photos to meet and spend some time with us. This made the actually wedding day so smooth. Jennifer knew exactly what I wanted and gave us so much more. The photos are works of art and make me tear up every time I go through them. I feel like I am watching our wedding day over again every time I look at the photos. It was the happiest day of my life and that is how Jennifer captured it!!
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello to all future brides,

Jennifer Schumacher is a true professional with an exceptional talent for capturing the little moments and the details you'll love share with family and friends for a life time. After receiving our photos from Jennifer I was overwhelmed with excitement and joy to able relive the memories of my wedding day through the photos. I tell all of my friends who are engaged now to please check out Jennifer's website and blog for more examples of what an amazing work she does. I must recommend Jennifer for your wedding because she has made me a very happy bride!

Mindy McCormick
Happily Married September 18, 2009
Wedding: 09/18/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer was the best photographer ever! She was helpful from the first day I met her. She provided professional insight, but also asked for and considered my suggestions. She and Steve were there for the entire weekend of my wedding -- they were almost the last to leave. They captured so many special moments and I hardly knew they were there. At the engagement session I knew I had made the right choice when she asked if my dog could be in some of the photos. :) I chose Jennifer Schumacher Photography for my wedding, but I will come back for the rest of the special moments in my life.

--SM
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer Schumacher Photography performed wonderfully during our ceremony. Looking at the pictures, they saw everything; though we hardly knew they were there. They were able to corral all guests as needed and capture the moment. As a team, they complemented each other. Our only regret was that we were not able to perform the Engagement Photo session beforehand, though they were able to read my wife and I so it was not an issue. Given the need for a photographer in the future, we would not hesitate to use them again.
Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer is truly a gifted photographer! She is able to capture the most heart-felt moments of a wedding day so that they can be remembered for a lifetime. I am very pleased with the pictures from my wedding and I would recommend Jennifer Schumacher Photography to anyone looking for memorable pictures that will preserve the intimacy, joy, and love shared on such a exceptionally special day.
Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
Booking was a snap.
Jennifer was very easy to work with... We knew exactly what we wanted and Jennifer was able to capture that for us.
The online Galery was very helpful for family to view and Jennifer put our pictures up quickly.
Wedding: 06/19/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer was such a blessing for our wedding. We felt like she really tried to get to know us and our personalities prior to our big day. She had wonderful ideas and really captured beautiful memories for us to cherish for years to come.
Wedding: 06/14/2008
 303-823-6570
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire