Jennifer Elaine Photography
Images that capture your Heart.
Denver, Colorado, CO

• Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
We had an absolutely terrible experience with this vendor. Instead of our wedding pictures being a happy subject with pictures we look through with joy, it’s become a very emotionally charged subject we don’t like talking about. Most ceremony pictures were taken far away in one central location, not truly capturing the emotion of the ceremony. There were almost no candid photos or pictures of guests mingling at their tables. Lots of people were partially out of the photographs, many of them group shots. Most of the group pictures also had harsh lighting that wasn’t handled well. There was always somebody’s face washed out by the sun or parts of people too much in the shade. Several of the action shots were also blurry.

We voiced concerns about these aspects when we saw the proofs. Jennifer stated that the blurry action shots were done on purpose for artistic reasons and there were group pictures that had all of the family members inside the frame. We never received a group shot where a member of our extended family wasn’t cut out partially. The proofs with all the sun were the best of the batches too. Out of all the final pictures sent to us, we could only see ourselves hanging about 3 on the wall and none were group shots. We expressed our disappointment with the final product and asked for a partial refund. We made our case listing the technical and service reasons. The response we received was appalling and unprofessional. She responded by insulting our looks and saying our expectations were unrealistic because we don’t look like the other wedding subjects on her portfolio. She then told us she wouldn’t build our photo album and refused to honor her contract clause for a partial refund promised to unsatisfied customers.
Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer and her husband were the greatest! They made us feel so special wihout taking a ton of time to get it done. They were super patient as we were a mess...late, scattered and not well organized. They just worked with us and made the best and most of every opportunity. They had cool props and fun ideas to make it special. By far our best vendor.
Wedding: 06/23/2012

Katie 1 Reviews
Jennifer did our wedding pictures for our June 1st wedding. She really has talent! Everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding pictures came out! She takes tons of different poses, knows what light is best or what way to put the camera. She has an artistic touch to her pictures that make them one of a kind. We ordered the package with the picture cd. For her price you get all your proofs! You can print them yourself or print them through her. Jen took so many great pictures it was hard to pick which ones we wanted to print or even put on our thank you cards. My favorite pictures she does are the natural poses, you don't look like you are uncomfortable posing for a wedding picture. When you look my wedding pictures you can see how me and my husband are with eachother, how playful and how much fun we have together because Jen captured it all. She took some of our really nice poses and turned them black and white and added color to my flowers, it looks so good. I highly recommend Jenniferelaine photography for any type of pictures you need, she doesn't just do weddings, check out her website and see for yourself I promise you won't regret it.
Wedding: 06/01/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer and her husband were great! The pictures turned out fantastic and I am very pleased. The only thing I would recommend is discussing the hours of service in detail. I was under the impression that she stayed for the entire reception. However, part way through she came and asked me if there was anything else. I said no and she left, which was fine, but later there were pictures I would have liked. Other than the miss understanding, she was FANTASTIC:)
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer was so much fun! Our pictures came out beautifully. Jennifer helped me achieve what we wanted as far as our pictures went.
Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer came in and got straight to work. She was amazing, and seemed to be everywhere at once! She never made me feel stressed, or like I needed to keep her on track with the pictures I wanted. She made my day even better, and easier, and had GREAT ideas for photos!!
Wedding: 04/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jennifer is extremely talented - our wedding photos came out beautiful! she picked great locations for us to do group shots, had fun poses, and really captured every detail. She also has a great personality & is really fun to work with. couldn't be happier we found her!
Wedding: 03/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fabulous Photographer=) We LOVE our pictures!!
Wedding: 03/13/2010
 720-288-6347
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire