Jared's

Jared's

St. charles, MO
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Jared's with which I am very happy. We were a little disappointed that the salesperson did not lead him to a matching band at the time of his purchase. We ended up customizing a wedding band since they had nothing that matched it. The was expensive, but they did a good job. The day before the wedding, my husband noticed a problem with the stone in the ring. He took it to Jared's, they replaced the stones, and brought it to the house. Good service!

4.7

Jared's is a great store. My husband upgraded my diamond the day before the wedding and they did a wonderful job making sure it was perfect. It is a little exprensive but I guess all diamonds are. I WOULD NOT GO TO KAYS!! They are horrible!

Profile Picture
Chris & Sarah
2+ years ago

My husband got my engagement ring from Jareds so it was an easy decision to get my wedding ring from them as well. We have been to about three different Jareds locations and have recieved wonderful service at all three of them. My ring is gorgeous and everyone thinks it is beautiful. Expecially me!

Services Used: Jewelry

Love the ring we bought fro Jared's jus tbeautiful-and great service

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband bought me engagement ring and wedding band from Jared's. I also went here for his wedding band. The service is great! This has kind of become our official jewelry store!! I have received a necklace for Valentine's day and diamond earrings and an anniversary band for our one year anniversary all from Jared's.

They must be very helpful for my husband to keep going back!!