InnerVision Films

InnerVision Films

Favorite
Richmond, VA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.9
3.8
Flexibility
3.8
0.1

After 7 months, I have yet to receive my video from Oliver's company. He returns phone calls only when best suited for him, which is usually never. We paid $750 and signed a contract for his service on our wedding day. I am sadden by the fact that I trusted this vendor to produce something special for me on my wedding day. Instead I have no video to show. Having a videographer was a big deal to me. It was something I always wanted, instead I was fooled and used. DON'T USE INNERVISION FILMS FOR ANYTHING!

Services Used: Videography

Oliver and his crew were very, very accommodating to our needs. He traveled hours to be at our wedding and even came the day before for rehearsal. I was happy with the finished product. Hiring Innervision films was the second best decision I made concerning my wedding. The best decision was marrying my best friend :-)

Services Used: Videography

Oliver did a great job capturing our wedding. They way he presented the experience on film is amazing...everyone cried when they saw the DVD. The quality is great, and the price can't be beat. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer, who has a true passion for what they do.

Services Used: Videography

Has a very professional team.

Services Used: Videography

InnerVision did a great job on my wedding dvd. They were prompt and very professional. The DVD's were custom and very professional looking. I would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding videography.