Hook Productions

Hook Productions

Favorite
Frankford, DE

Always great to work with. Very professional
Randy and Sheena are seriously the best. We attend so many weddings as photographers, so we meet a lot of DJ companies. These two completely stood out of the crowd with smooth, seamless transitions from song to song and their passion for what they do together (as husband + wife!). Sheena coordinates to make sure everything is flawless with the itinerary, while Randy keeps guests on the dance floor and having a blast. We truly cannot wait to work with them again! :)
I have worked with Hook productions on several events. Randy and Sheena are fantastic and will definately add the right touch to your function.
Randy and Sheena provided top-notch professional service, and were wonderful to work with. They obviously pay attention to the smallest detail, are very organized, and their flexibility was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Hook Productions to any couple who wants to book the best entertainment for their big day! A+++++++
A very professional husband and wife team that work so hard make the "soundtrack" for your wedding. Highly recommended for weddings and events.
A great service for an even better price. From start to finish, Randy and Sheena provide everything you need to have an unforgettable reception.
Randy and Sheena do a great job of entertaining without sounding like radio or club djs. In other words, they play great music without making themselves the center of attention. I highly recommend them!
Excellent sound, high tech equipment, all their staff was friendly and accomodating to all the guests, as well as the vendors. I hope we get to work together again in the future!