Hook Productions

Hook Productions

Mastermind of Music. Passion for Perfection. Talent you'll Trust.

Frankford, DE 19945 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Always great to work with. Very professional
Randy and Sheena are seriously the best. We attend so many weddings as photographers, so we meet a lot of DJ companies. These two completely stood out of the crowd with smooth, seamless transitions from song to song and their passion for what they do together (as husband + wife!). Sheena coordinates to make sure everything is flawless with the itinerary, while Randy keeps guests on the dance floor and having a blast. We truly cannot wait to work with them again! :)
I have worked with Hook productions on several events. Randy and Sheena are fantastic and will definately add the right touch to your function.
Randy and Sheena provided top-notch professional service, and were wonderful to work with. They obviously pay attention to the smallest detail, are very organized, and their flexibility was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Hook Productions to any couple who wants to book the best entertainment for their big day! A+++++++
A very professional husband and wife team that work so hard make the "soundtrack" for your wedding. Highly recommended for weddings and events.
A great service for an even better price. From start to finish, Randy and Sheena provide everything you need to have an unforgettable reception.
Randy and Sheena do a great job of entertaining without sounding like radio or club djs. In other words, they play great music without making themselves the center of attention. I highly recommend them!
Excellent sound, high tech equipment, all their staff was friendly and accomodating to all the guests, as well as the vendors. I hope we get to work together again in the future!
302-757-4665
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards