HD Mobile Audio

Value
Flexibility
Raven Savannah
03/20/2015

Henry was amazing!! He helped make our big day a huge success! I sent him an excel sheet with my requested songs and events of the night and he was so receptive giving input and suggestions. We had a change of venue the day of and Henry was so flexible and supportive of the changes. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend him!!

Services Used: DJ

Henry did an awesome job at my wedding a few weeks ago! Everything was perfect and everyone loved the music he played! I highly recommend him! He is very friendly and very easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Henry is wonderful! He was everything we wanted and then some! He always responded to his emails quickly, and everything he needed was laid out step by step. It was very simple and not stressful at all. At my wedding, everything was perfect. Thank you Henry!

Services Used: DJ

As soon as I talked with Henry I knew we would be in good hands. I left a message inquiring about his services and he called me back immediately. He broke his pricing down for me right away, asked all the right questions, and was always available over the phone or email to calm down any concerns we may have had. As far as the reception went, we couldn't have asked for a better Master of Ceremonies. Have you ever been to a wedding or event where the MC just said way too much? That wasn't Henry, it was the perfect balance of keeping the party going while mixing in all of the traditional things we wanted during the reception. Affordable, responsive, extremely professional, I would recommend Henry and HD Mobile Audio to anyone looking for a no hassle, legitimate MC for their event.

Services Used: DJ

Henry did a fabulous job being our DJ for our cocktail hour and reception following our wedding. He played the majority of the songs we requested and did a great job at getting people out on the dance floor. He was nothing but professional and really listened to what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding reception. We are so glad we chose him for our big day and could not have asked for anyone better! Thanks Henry!!

Services Used: DJ

Henry is amazing and provides excellent services!! I couldn't be more pleased with how the music turned out for our reception. Henry was very responsive for phone calls and emails and provided a ton of suggestions for song selection! He allowed me to provide a playlist for certain songs we wanted to hear and we heard them all! He kept our guests (young and old) dancing and everyone commented on how great he was! I totally recommend HD Mobile Audio!!

Services Used: DJ

Henry did an amazing job with the music. He was on time, knew exactly what I wanted played and when I wanted it played. After all the events were through he played the best dancing music. Lots of different genres and styles of music. Our family and friends had the best time dancing to Henry's music! I highly recommend Henry and his services for you wedding!!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ! Made our reception fun and active.

Private User
Recently Married

HD Mobile Audio is who we decided to choose to DJ our wedding. Henry did such an amazing job! He went above and beyond to make our day special. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He worked so hard to keep the party going at our wedding and he had everyone on their feet! Definitely choose HD Mobile Audio for your event!!! He's awesome :)

Services Used: DJ

Henry was a pleasure to work with. He was quite taken back by my music requests, we had a laugh about it. But he played every song he could of the 250+ I requested. He was also good with the guests and worked well with my coordinator on keeping the event scheulde. The light set-up was perfect for my venue and the overall professionalism was pleasant. Also, reasonable in costs.

Services Used: DJ

Henry Dunham with HD Mobile Audio was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding from overseas in Afghanistan and would not have had such a smooth, fun, and stress free day without Henry as our DJ. He gave us the songs we asked for but was also very flexible! We didn't have much time to go over details but he knew exactly what he was doing and how to keep the party going! I could not have hired anyone better! Thank you Henry for doing such a fantastic job! Our guests were equally impressed! Your professionalism was impeccable as well and we really appreciate that!

Services Used: DJ

Henry was AWESOME!!! He made our day absolutely Amazing. Henry is very professional and I would highly recommend his services to everyone. Our day was Perfect and we couldn't have asked for a more stellar DJ!!!!

Services Used: DJ

I had a destination wedding in a VERY small town in Georgia and Henry was a huge blessing! Not only did he travel the distance all the way there, but the quality of service was exceptional! Picking a DJ vs. a band was a hard decision for us, but he provided just the right amount of entertainment and we have not regretted our decision. I was able to pick my "do" and "don't" plays and he stuck to it no questions asked. We had non-traditional bouquet/garter toss and he understood exactly what we wanted and had our audience completely engaged. The lighting, music and entertainment was flawless. He showed up, set up and was ready to go when I met him 3 minutes before I entered the tent. He was presentable and easy to understand - which is usually a worry. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Henry with HD Mobile Audio!! - Amy & Alan

Services Used: DJ

Henry was the DJ for my wedding and he did an awesome job. Really enjoyed his announcements for the cake cutting etc.

Jessica
1 Review
03/09/2013

Henry was awesome!! He was so nice and lots of fun!!! He was very helpful and quick on responding back to me when i had any questions before the wedding. He played the music for my ceremony and reception and did a amazing job!! He is very professional and very friendly!! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj!!!

Jennifer
12/01/2012

I recently hired Henry to be my wedding DJ and I was very satisfied with how my reception turned out! He provided me a list of what songs I wanted and didn't, and what genre of music to play; and then I didn't have to worry about what songs were being played. He also asked for a time line, which was a saving grace because he made sure we stayed on time and that all the important things that I wanted were done before time ran out. He was pleasant to work with and the day turned out great!