Planning celebrations across the Hawaiian Islands!
1215 S. Kihei Road
Suite O430
Kihei, HI 96753  | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (21)   Photos   Videos   Deals   FAQ   Blog   Map
Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Tori Rogers made my dream wedding come true! she worked with multiple decision makers and many surprises, which she didn't tell anyone. All the little touches she assisted with along the way just made my day so much more. She is amazingly professional, honest, and downright a great person. I am so happy to have found her.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Tori and she has truly made our dream wedding come true. She has worked with me for 14 months for our wedding planning and day-of coordination for our destination wedding (we're originally from Singapore).

One of the best trait about Tori is she is very knowledgeable and honest when it comes to important decision making. She was always spot-on when I asked advised on the budget estimate from venues to flower fees based on our guest count and vision. She helped me get a realistic understanding of what my budget would be so there was no last minute surprises and I was able to make adjustments in my wedding planning at a very early stage. By the end of the planning, I gave her 100% trust and that is exactly what you need to have with your planner.

Another trait I loved about Tori is how "fierce" she was - not implying that she was scary but that she made things happen. The night before our wedding, one of my dear family friend offered to perform a beautiful hula dance at the reception. I immediately contacted Tori and she happily took over and worked with the DJ and venue to make it happen. Tori made sure the week before + the day-of wedding was stress-free for my husband and me so we were able to enjoy our time our guests who traveled from abroad.

I also want to mention that Tori has the best connections and knowledge about wedding vendors on the island. I absolutely loved all the vendors she has recommended. Not only were there services top notch but they were friendly and easy going just like Tori.

I would recommend Tori to all the brides out there. She will be your planner, your advisor but most of all your friend during the whole process. That is exactly what you need when you are planning one of the biggest event in your life. Good luck to all the future brides and have fun planning!
Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) responded with the following comments:
Wow, Miyabi and Albert! This is so special! You were amazing to work with and I so appreciate your trust throughout the process. You were a beautiful bride, but more importantly you both enjoyed your day. You and your guests had so much fun and did not sweat the small stuff. It was such a pleasure to watch you both enjoy each other and every moment of your celebration. I hope you remember this day forever! It was most special with so many personal touches.
Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tori is AMAZING, let her take the ease off planning your wedding, she'll take care of everything no matter what package you get. She knows every vendor on Maui and is very professional!
Wedding: 01/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nous sommes 2 français et nous nous sommes mariés à Hawaii cet été, sur Kauai. Organiser ce mariage depuis la France aurait pu être compliqué... mais avec Tori tout est simple.... Elle est sympathique, réactive, nous suit parfaitement bien, respecte tous les délais... Elle nous a beaucoup aidé lorsque nous avons raté notre rendez-vous pour la licence de mariage et a tout fait pour nous en obtenir un nouveau dans les plus brefs délais. Tout était parfait et notre volonté a été respectée à la lettre. Le choix du photographe était parfait, le choix de l'officiant était bien au dessus de nos espérances, et le choix du restaurant était... sensationnel!!! Nous ne pouvons que recommander Tori Rogers, allez-y les yeux fermés!!!
Wedding: 08/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding! It was exactly what we wanted--intimate, beautiful and romantic.

Tori was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job of organizing everything. No detail was overlooked. When we decided to do a destination wedding on Maui, I contacted three wedding planners. Tori was the first to respond, and it was clear from my early communications with her that she was genuinely interested in our vision for our wedding rather than trying to steer us into a ‘cookie cutter’ ceremony.

We wanted an ocean front venue, and Tori found a location that was perfect for our small group. The food and cake for our reception required special attention due to gluten and soy free dietary restrictions. Tori found an excellent chef that prepared amazing food and a wonderful baker that created an outstanding gluten free cake.

I also had special concerns about make-up and hair, especially hair. I’m African-American and have kinky curly hair. I was worried that I would not be able to find anyone on Maui who could style my hair. Again Tori came through. She found a hair stylist and a make-up artist that created the look that I wanted.

Working with Tori was easy. She communicated regularly about everything, and made herself available to me even if it was not a convenient time for her. Tori and I communicated by phone and e-mail prior to our arrival on Maui. When we arrived on Maui, Tori and her delightful assistant, Hana, came to our cottage to meet us and to go over of the final details. When I think back to our wedding day, not only do I remember how beautiful everything was, but I also remember how stress free the day was. Many thanks to Tori and her wonderful team for creating our dream wedding.
Wedding: 04/26/2013

Shirlene 5 Reviews
Wanting to renew our vows, we went to the Wedding Expo and came across the Hawaii Bride and Groom magazine booth and entered the Valentine’s Day Wedding Contest. When Tori said we won, I knew it was a dream come true! We had 2 weeks to put a destination wedding in Maui together! Tori is friendly, organized, and responded quickly. She knew exactly what we wanted from the limited details we provided and took care of everything! Our venue, Maui Dragon Fruit Farm, had breathtaking views. The ceremony had gorgeous chiavari chairs with flower pomanders, orchid leis shaped into hearts in the aisle, an incredible officiant and harpist, and the guests enjoyed dragon fruit lemonade. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were exquisite. The venue was decorated with cocktail tables, vintage and modern sofas, a huge white tent with crystal chandeliers, tables decorated with vintage vases and beautiful floral arrangements, and a photo booth. Guests were given handmade soaps that doubled as their favor and placement holder. Tori was able to personalize our wedding by naming our dessert table and signature cocktail. She provided alternative wedding ideas. Instead of a traditional wedding cake, we had cupcakes and French macaroons, delicious food, outdoor games, and a cigar bar with a lounge area. We had an amazing photographer, cinematographer, and DJ where we danced the night away and truly enjoyed ourselves. Overall, I recommend Tori because she made our vow renewal such a memorable and special event for us that will last us a lifetime. It was the wedding of our dreams and far exceeded our wildest expectations. We were truly amazed and blown away by all the details. She is awesome at what she does and is simply spectacular! She made our day so special for us and always made sure that we were taken care of. Thanks again to Tori and her wonderful team of professionals for the memories and for giving us this grand opportunity to celebrate 10 years of love with our family and friends
Wedding: 02/14/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Tori is an angel. Straight from heaven. She is amazing beyond belief. I still do not know how she took my tiny wedding budget and the few decorations I picked and created what she did. She took all of my ideas and ran with them, adding her own perfect little touches along the way. I was blown away when I walked into my wedding reception. She REALLY knows what she's doing. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, she effortlessly guided us through all of the events. I couldn't have done it without her, and I certainly wouldn't want to.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Louise 1 Reviews
When originally searching for my event planner .. I sent out about 5 emails to different companies .. Tori Rogers was the first to respond and actually answered a few questions .. That is all I needed to know she would be my wedding planner ! Her and her staff are amazing ! I would highly recommend them !
Wedding: 11/15/2012

Liz 1 Reviews

My dream wedding    posted 10/8/2012
Aloha Tori Rogers: I wanted to drop a note and review my experience working with Hana and the onsite vendors. I wanted two things from this experience; romance and no drama.  Tori, not only did you and your team meet those two requirements but you also went above anything I had ever dreamed it would be.  Tori, you and your team were worth every penny.  Hana was spot on with contacting me and the three times we called her she answered her cell phone every time within two rings. The beach set up was exactly what I asked for and the officiant was out of this world.  He gave me goose bumps. Your recommendation for photographer Martin Wymade was exactly what I wanted.  He made me feel so comfortable from the minute I stepped out of the car.  It was almost like he was a reassuring family member.  (driver was amazing, car spotless...red carpet made me feel like a star) Martin's smile made me feel like myself and I think that came thru.  He also got my cd ready on my last day which was hard for him to do, but he did it because he knew I wanted to come home with something.  He created a slide show to share with my friends and family and we cry every time we watch it. Bravo Tori Rogers and team. You gave me my dream wedding I have always wanted.
Liz, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. You looked amazing; completely setting the trends for the Downtown Abbey and Great Gatsby wedding trends for 2013! Thank you for your trust in creating a beautiful beach wedding and romantic dinner for two for you both. Let us know when you are back on Maui!
Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I got married on September 14th on the island of Maui. To be honest, we had NO IDEA what we were getting into.
My wife had all these amazing ideas in her head and things she's collected since our engagement 3 years prior of what she wanted our dream wedding to be like. But seriously she was frazzled and all over the place.

We hired Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers after we seen all of her great work on her website. She was great at keeping us updated about changes and decisions we needed to make. She helped us choose outstanding vendors, including a shaved ice company (which was my favorite). She was very quick at responding back with emails and phone calls (this is a really big deal when you're stressed about your approaching big day) she was alway there to answer our questions and concerns, even late into the night!

She, and her amazing team worked hard the day before and the morning of setting up our special day we will never forget. She was even nice enough to add her special touches here and there to make it that much more unique. Our guest couldn't stop raving about it all night and well after the event, they complemented us on our beautiful set up and how our wedding was really something to remember forever.

Coming out of this, I will admit, a wedding planner is definitely worth hiring. Tori Rogers and her team are so friendly and yet so very professional. At the end of it all we felt we had obtained a few new family members.

Tori guided us through the whole planning process from start to finish, with ease and comfort to make it as joyful as possible without all the stress most couples go through doing it without a planner.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them for your big day.
Wedding: 09/14/2012

Edgar 1 Reviews
Tori was such a joy to work with. We had corresponded via emails up until the time of the event, and everything went so smoothly. She was very knowledgeable about the island, the vendors, even the sunset time! We highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have their Hawaii wedding of their dreams!
Hi, Edgar and Rita! Thank you for taking the time to review. Your wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed watching the two of you enjoy each other and every moment of your wedding day. So glad you enjoyed the mariachi band and dancers! Thank you for allowing us to create this special day for you both.
Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tori was absolutely fantastic in organising our wedding. My husband and I live in Sydney and Tori was always available to discuss details over Skype, she sacrificed her own "me" time to catch up with us in the evenings and weekends. She provided us with a questionnaire and really got to know us. I was one of those brides that have absolutely no clue about certain things and like to be advised by a professional but also did my own research and liked to be involved in a few things. Tori was flexible, she always gave her honest opinion on some of my suggestions and and she just made our special day a dream. Our families were highly impressed by Tori and I absolutely didn't have to think about anything on the day. Tori is also very passionate about her job, I could tell that she was as excited about our day as much as we were. She even offered to go and buy a book guide for us which we had forgotten back in Sydney, she had to go around to a couple of places and she eventually gave it to us as a present. Thanks very much Tori for making our day so very special, we will never forget it!!
Silvia, you were so fun to work with and you both were fabulous on your wedding day. From ceremony to reception, you both enjoyed each other and your guests, taking it all in. It was our pleasure to add special touches to your wedding and make it as special as possible. I hope the honeymoon lasts forever!
Wedding: 08/02/2012

Chris 1 Reviews
Tori was incredible, remarkable and generally professionally outstanding.

We flew 80 guests from Australia to celebrate our wedding, Tori managed every detail. followed us up at every step and made the day seamless and perfect.

Tori organised everything for us magically, the venue and decor was breathtaking, the catering was some of the best food that our guests ate in Hawaii, our DJ kept us dancing all night and the bar staff had everyones drink full at all times.

Probably Tori's singularly greatest stroke of genius was her choice of the Officiant. For a gay wedding, with two boys and 80 family and friends, Tori recommended the most amazing man, who made the ceremony so special. Thanks Tori!

The only small hiccup we had was our own fault, we wanted to do the seating plan on the day, Tori warned us this was a bad idea, we proceeded and it was stressful! But even though we didn't listen to the wisdom of our planner, she helped us fix it in minutes and made the day perfect.

Tori will chase you, organise you, manage you and make the day easy, prefect and seamless. Take photos, it goes so quickly.

Tori made all our guests have the most amazing experience / party at our wedding, which is really what it is all about!

Thanks Tori! :)
Aloha, Chris and Charles! You were SOOOOO adorable and fun to work with! I will miss our Skype conversations and massive amounts of emails! Such a fun group helped you celebrate, and we all know how important that guest list is! Come back to Hawaii and visit!!!!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Professional
Very organized. Tori did not miss any detail. And she made exactly what I wanted happen
Jeanne and Chris, your wedding was SOOOOO beautiful and an absolute pleasure to create with you. This was one of our most favorite event designs and creations ever. You were so great to work with, and I am glad we exceeded your mom and your expectations. Keep enjoying those photos from Amber, as they are gorgeous.
Wedding: 04/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tori of HIWP was awesome! She planned our wedding on Naupaka Beach in Maui and it was beautiful! I'm the type of person that likes to be on top of everything but with Tori I didn't have to be. She did it all and I got to enjoy everything! My wedding planning experience was stress free and on the day of I was the happiest and most relaxed bride! She has a wonderful list or vendors she works with on a regular basis all of whom made our wedding day a dream come true! Thank you Tori for a wonderful and beautiful wedding and wedding planning experience!
Thank you, Regina! You were so awesome to work with, and it was an honor and privilege to create this special memory for you! I hope you and Ruben have many happy years together!
Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot stress enough how invaluable Tori Rogers was to me and my husband when planning our wedding. The monetary value alone was more than worth what we paid for her for. Beyond that, her knowledge of Hawaiian wedding vendors proved to be equally as valuable since we were planning a wedding from Northern Ontario, Canada....6 time zones and 12 hours worth of flying.

She was able to get us little discounts and deals with the vendors she deals with as well while pretty much paid for her services in what we saved. If you're looking at planning a wedding in Hawaii, use Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners and I promise you you won't be disappointed with choosing Tori. She was like a long lost friend I hadn't yet met. Just a delight.
Aloha, Shanna! It was OUR pleasure to create this fabulous day for you! Thank you so much for the review!
Wedding: 05/03/2011
 808-348-8819
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire