Flowers by Lucy

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy did a great job on our wedding. Everything looked perfect and arrived on time. Very easy to work with.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

the Only Complaint I Would Have is I'm Guessing They Got There So Early The Cake Wasn't There. the Catering Company Then Had To Figure Out Where The Flowers were Supposed To Be Placed

• Wedding: 03/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me just say my flowers looked absolutely amazing. Jim, Robert, and Courtney did such a great job executing my vision. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. The Chuppah that Robert built, was breathtaking! The table arrangements with the luminaries underneath made it look so elegant. Jim and his team exceeded my expectations and more. Thank you for making my vision come to life.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Erica R.
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

The flowers were beautiful - there is no question about that. But the communication with the staff was lacking and they did not follow the instruction sheet I had sent in. To add to the stress, there was a mix-up in where the arrangements were supposed to go and my groom ended up driving from the venue to the florist just to the deliver the materials. Plus the pew flowers were not arranged with care and some fell out during the ceremony. Beautiful flowers, great location, but not worth the stress.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy did an amazing job with our flowers!! They provided beautiful arrangements for our July wedding and were wonderful to work with. Dawn was an absolute joy and provided excellent advice. She arrived promptly on the day of the wedding and arranged gorgeous flowers around our cupcake display. We were so pleased with the results! Glad to recommend!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy, Aberdeen actually sent us to their Abingdon location. While talking and working with both stores, I was completely comfortable and at ease about the final product. I would recommend them to anyone! My flowers were goregous and looked amazing with my color scheme!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy with our experience with Flowers by Lucy. Tracey is very creative and did an excellent job on our centerpieces - vases with flowers inside. The price was reasonable, and everything went great on our wedding day. The only criticism I will give is that their e-mail communication must improve. There are 2 locations - Aberdeen and Abingdon - and it is helpful to be able to show our ideas through e-mail instead of going into the store. While we were eventually able to accomplish this, there were slight problems in receiving files from each other.

Everyone is friendly and helpful, so overall we rank Flowers by Lucy 5 out of 5. They will put together a great presentation for your event/wedding that won't break the bank.

Joe and Genene 10/20/12

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Tracy the consultant was very helpful, kind and flexible.
The arrangements for the bridal party were beautiful and correct.
However, the flowers for the cake were not quite what we discussed but pretty none the less.
The biggest issue was with the incorrect number of boutinarres sent and were were short despite having had a final meeting about the fact we had 2 ring bearers not one etc.
I think the drawback for this company is that if you are not ordering from a menu, contracts are then handwritten and any changes or things that do not match may go with out being caught in timely manner.
I would use them but stay on top of them to make sure things are correct.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy did an amazing job for my wedding flowers! I worked with Dawn at the Abingdon location and she was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I met with her a few times and told her what I was envisioning and showed her a few pictures of what I liked. She was able to take that information and make my wedding flowers more beautiful than I could have imagined. We had a pretty large wedding so we needed 26 guest table centerpieces, 8 bridal bouquets, 10 cocktail centerpieces and multiple other arrangements and I felt like everyone of the arrangements came out beautifully. I really feel like Dawn and the other staff went above and beyond what we expected to make everything perfect. It has been about a month since our wedding and we are still receiving lots of compliments about how much people loved our flowers. I would absolutely use them again for any occasion and recommend Flowers by Lucy to anyone looking for a reliable florist that does beautiful work!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Mandi
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were magnificent. The bridal bouquet was even more beautiful than the bride anticipated. Everyone thought the mix of short and tall vases with the vibrant colors were just fantastic.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy did the flowers for our wedding on 8/27 and they were absolutely stunning. I'm still receiving compliments on my bouquets and centerpieces. They also delivered everything to us during a hurricane!! Jim and the team were wonderful to work with, everyone was very professional and responsive.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful to work with! The flowers were beautiful, very creative, on time, and willing to do what you want to make you happy.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy did a fantastic job with my flowers! I went to one place that told me that I would not be able to have an arch, which was very disappointing because that was important to me. Lucy's told me that they absolutely could do one, and they really transformed my ideas into reality. Jim worked with us the most, and he put my stress to rest after finding out that my mother-in-law was making changes to the flowers without telling me. Jim reassured me that he would make me happy and he did. I would highly recommend Flowers by Lucy for you wedding!

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers by Lucy supplied our floral arrangements. We first saw them at a bridal show and were very impressed with their arrangements. Kim primarily wanted hydrangeas as her main flower. The first vendor we visited said they would not hold up in the summer heat at an outside wedding/reception and suggested silk hydrangeas. Flowers by Lucy has a "secret" for hydrangeas. We trusted Jim, and he was true to his word. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, and the hydrangeas held up during the July heat and days afterward. Jim will work with you throughout. His main concern is for the bride to be happy. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Lucy for your wedding floral arrangements.

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went into Flowers By Lucy because I saw it on the way to another florist that I had in mind, and was so impressed that I went with them without looking anywhere else. The woman who gave our consultation was very friendly and knowledgeable and she didn't try and sell us the most expensive things just to get money. In fact, she suggested inexpensive alternatives to pricier flowers, and even told us where we can get materials to make non-floral centerpeices for cheap so that we don't need to buy them. The flowers came out beautifully: we ordered my bouquet, a floral cake topper, and corsages/boutonnieres for everyone and it was all around $200 - very affordable! They threw in a toss bouquet for free as well!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were gorgeous and the designer was SO nice. I had no idea what I wanted, and he helped me come up with the perfect bouquets. The day before the wedding, my mom got sick, so I ended up getting ready at my own house instead of my parents. I called Lucy's to change the delivery and they were so nice about it and everything ended up where it needed to be!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
800-727-6256
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7