Flowers by Joanne

Flowers by Joanne

Atlanta's Premier Wedding Florist

Canton, GA 30114
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful! Joanne was so responsive and really listened to what the bride had in mind. Everything arrived at the church on time and looked beautiful. Joanne is not afraid to make suggestions and recommendations based on the time of year and what flowers are available.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After spending almost 8 months thinking I would be doing all my own flowers for my wedding... older and wiser women in my life finally succeeded in convincing me to find a professional! Thank goodness my mom found Joanne and that she had the time to fit me into her schedule.
Joanne's pricing is very reasonable and she was a breeze to work with- I sent her some pictures from my Pinterest and she knew exactly what to put together. The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully and were just what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her for any of your floral needs.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne is one of the nicest people we met with while we were "shopping" for wedding vendors. She had us over to her house and showed us everything she can do. I knew from then I wanted to use Joanne to do my wedding flowers.
She was extremely accommodating, even when I had a few changes 2 weeks before the wedding.
Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day and we could not have been happier!

Erin Bennett (Brothers)

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my goodness, what an amazing experience I had working with Flowers by Joanne. I'd had a bad experience with a floral vendor I'd originally contacted and needed help quickly as my wedding was about a month away. I met with Joanne, who responded to my frantic request quickly, and she reassured me that she could do everything I wanted within my very meager budget. When I saw my flowers on our wedding day, I almost cried. They were exactly what I'd envisioned them to be and absolutely perfect. If I ever have floral needs again, I will certainly contact Joanne.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you, Joanne! If you are working on a tight budget, go with Joanne. Free consultation and she shows you her work over the years. The pictures she shows you do not do her work justice at all. I had the most beautiful wedding bouquet that I could have asked for. I did not want to let it die. My bridesmaids' flowers were simple and elegant and matched perfectly. She was timely, responsive, and friendly. You will not regret using her.

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne was great to work with! We got to do a free consultation which was a huge help because I had no idea what I wanted! You can look through a ton of pictures of flowers that she has already done. She listened to what I wanted and the flowers turned out great! They were delivered to our ceremony site and were flawless. I highly recommend Joanne!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent flowers! I chose Joanne because I was impressed with her portfolio of wedding flowers she had done over the years. Joanne did our flowers at an unbelievably reasonable price. My flowers were fresh, lush, fragrant and everything I dreamed of.

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that I met Joanne and she told me that she was a florist! She was so friendly and easy to talk with! The first visit with Joanne was like sitting down with a friend, she made it very easy to decide which flowers I wanted and I trusted her completely. She was very flexible with appointments and was very understanding when I missed our first appointment! After I left she gave me and estimate almost immediately, I did not have a budget when I met with her but she insisted that it wouldn't be a problem and she would help me out the best she could (:! The first estimate was a little over what I wanted to spend but she gave me another estimate same day! I couldn't believe how on top of it she was! The day of the wedding, we were running late and she had to deliver my bouquet and the girls bouquets to the hotel we were at in the rain, then she delivered the baby's breath I ordered for my center pieces to the clubhouse and she even took the time to put them in the center pieces for me. Thank god for Joanne, my wedding would have been bland without her floral art! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful florist and now friend!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were amazing! I came to Joanne with some ideas; she improved upon them, and we went from there. The flowers were beautiful, vibrant, and more than I could have imagined. Joanne was so easy to work with, so accommodating, and just perfect, really. I had met with three other florists before meeting her -- a small shop that also specializes in events, someone who only does events, and one of the larger florists in town -- Joanne, by far, was the most reasonably priced, the most laid-back (in a professional but not stuffy way), and the most friendly. I had a smallish wedding budget but knew I wanted flowers to be a priority because I think they really "make" a wedding a wedding. By choosing Flowers by Joanne, my flowers did just that.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe how beautiful all of the flowers were for my daughters wedding. The colors matched perfect, we used fresh roses, and peonies. Joanne is a sweetheart and did a wonderful job with decorating. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. You can see the flowers on Facebook or the Whitlock inn website, Thanks so much! Dolores

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Dolores
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne did an amazing job with our centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets. She really pulled out all the stops with the roses and upgraded us on some of the flowers and the vases for free.

Not only did she do a great job with the flowers, it was a very good value as well - couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne Webster was an answered prayer! And also the suggestion of a good friend, and was Angelena ever right! Joanne is kind, accommodating and so very talented. I could not have been more pleased with her work. She did my bouquet, four bridesmaids' bouquets, small bouquets for the Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom in the Tussie Mussies I provided, a corsage for my Godmother, 10 boutonnieres for the Groom, Groomsmen, Ushers, Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom. She also did the flowers for my six-tier wedding cake and the greenery for the Unity candle stand. All of the products were fresh, beautiful and artfully arranged. All of this she accomplished for about $1,000. Absolutely amazing and a true professional. I highly recommend Joanne every chance I get.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne was incredible from the very beginning. Finding a florist was the last vender on my list to find because I had no idea even where to start on what I wanted. She was so professional and during my consult she was able to walk me through every flower that was needed. She even has corsage bracelets that you can buy instead of just a white strap. My mom went for the pink jeweled bracelet and it made her feel extra special. All the flowers were delivered on time and labeled perfectly. It can be hectic on the big day and this helped a lot. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined and they brought that pop of color in all my pictures. She also helped with adding a beautiful centerpiece vase with branches and leaves for my escort card table. She pulled out all the stops!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne was definitely an angel! She worked well within my budget and gave me the most beautiful wedding ceremony I have ever seen! Very quick and efficient, extremely detail-oriented and overall great to work with, easy to communicate with! I can't recommend and thank her enough!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
CMarie17
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Flowers by Joanne was a great value for the bridal party flowers at my wedding. Communication wasn't always the best, but we did receive beautiful bouquets.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne was absolutely amazing! Every single thing she did exceeded my expectations. She worked within our budget and helped make my wedding exactly as I had pictured. She has provided flowers for a few other weddings I've been to and I have to say, she is always flawless! Thank you so much, Joanne! :)

• Wedding: 04/07/2012