Firstfruits Photography

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Livi was the photographer for my wedding and I was SO impressed with the pictures! My husband and I barely noticed she was there, and yet we got so many amazing shots. She really captured every special moment and we had so many options to choose from when the pictures were ready for viewing. Not only did she take incredible color photos, but she had several lenses with a lot of great effects. Also, the price was the best we had found in the area. Livi even tailored our wedding package to fit our needs, timeline, and budget. All in all, a fabulous photographer and we will certainly try to use her again when we have a family!
Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would definitely recommend FirstFruits Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer. We had a blast at our wedding and I think they captured all of the most important moments of the day, even things that others didn't notice the first time around. The pictures are beautiful and I definitely plan on using them in the future for family portraits!
Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Livi was wonderful to work with. She was easy to reach and worked very well for this out of town bride. We we're very happy with the shots we received and how they were given to us on a cd with full rights.
Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just have to say that I could not be more happy with the way our engagement and wedding photos turned out! Livi has a very gifted eye for great photography. She is very personable and easy to work with...and was, by far, our favorite vendor to work with!
Wedding: 07/09/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Livi and Andrea Did A fantastic Job. They covered every angle and event perfectly. I will be able to look back on my wedding day and be able to remember every detail. Their artistic shots were absolutly stunning. I don't even remember them there during my ceremony, yet they had it all covered. They are very professional and kind Ladies. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Wedding: 12/15/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Livi did an amazing job at our wedding and we have received so many compliments on our wedding pictures. We were particularly impressed by the color and richness of our outdoor photos, even though it was a bright sunny day up in the mountains. Livi seemed to always be in the right place at the right moment to get the perfect picture without being obtrusive in any way. We would highly recommend Firstfruits Photography!
Wedding: 08/25/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Livi and Andrea were WONDERFUL. Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL, creative and unique and perfectly captured everything special about our wedding day. They truly pay attention to you and your neeeds and do a tremendous job. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer.
Wedding: 07/14/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Firstfruits! Livi was so helpful and my prints are beautiful! Friends and family raved when they saw the final product-and she did it 5 months pregnant!
Wedding: 05/24/2007