Fallon Carter Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having a destination wedding, Fallon was a great liaison between us and the resort. She made sure to relay our vision and our wants/needs.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Fallon made wedding planning a joy. She never judged us for the “not so great” suggestions and addressed our concerns when we had them. She introduced us to great vendors and respected our budget in the process. The wedding day itself, we were able to just focus on us and enjoyed ourselves. We didn’t have to worry about anything at all. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend Fallon to anyone planning their special day.

The Popescus - New York City

Private User
Recently Married

My son’s wedding went off beautifully and seamlessly this weekend thanks to Fallon. I worked directly with her on rehearsal dinner plans. She recommended an excellent restaurant in midtown, and took the lead on designing and sending out formal invitations for the dinner. Her recommendations for colors, invitations and flowers for the wedding venue at NY Botanical Gardens were just stunning and in keeping with the couple’s vision and tastes. On the day of the wedding, Fallon worked with vendors, transportation and venue to ensure that everyone / everything was there and ready at the proper time. She was available to handle every question and provide guidance with confidence and with a positive, calm and professional manner until the very end of the night. She basically made it worry free for all of us so that we could enjoy this beautiful event.

hjuwsny
1+ year ago

My (now) husband and I hired most of our vendors on our own. I thought we needed a day of coordinator, my husband, did not think so. We did research on DOC’s anyway and luckily, we found Fallon Carter of Fallon Carter Weddings. The first time we sat down with her, we knew she was good at what she does. During that first meeting, she was very professional yet she makes you feel at ease. She took down notes just to get up to speed on all of our other vendors. She brought up details that we never would have thought of on our own. The day of our wedding was also the 5 Boro Bike Tour in NYC. She made sure that everyone involved was aware of any street closures during the day and warned everyone to plan for contingencies. She essentially kept us sane during the homestretch of the whole wedding planning process. During the day of the wedding, she proved to be a very valuable part of the day. She kept everything on schedule and on time. She made sure that vendors got to the venue when they needed to be. She definitely goes the extra mile to do her job. We are very happy we had Fallon on our wedding day. Even my husband thinks so!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I didn't realize wedding day coordinators existed until well into the planning process, when I began to worry about how things would actually unfold on wedding day. Fearing I would be less of a bride and more of a director on my wedding day, I started my search for wedding coordinator. I luckily found Fallon shortly after and knew after talking to her live, she was a great match. About a month out from the wedding, she jumped right in! With Fallon by my side after each vendor meeting I felt the weights of worry lifting off my chest. She just KNOWS weddings and she knows how to work with vendors so you don't have to deal with it during this special time in your life.

Fallon is such a wonderful person and so passionate and professional in the way she goes about her services. She was such a strength to me during the getting ready process and made me feel comfortable all day. She was always "on" and I fondly remember that during the wedding she was so sweet and held my makeup for me the whole night, always on standby for a quick lipgloss applications! This in addition to managing the vendors, the music, the speeches, the traditions such as the bouquet toss and cake cutting. She is superwomen. I can't express my recommendation enough. If I leave you with any last thoughts it will be this: Something I’ll always remember about my wedding is always seeing Fallon in the corner of my eye and KNOWING she was there for me or my family if help was needed. Wanted to write more, but there is a 2000 max on reviews! Fallon rocks

Tommie Lee
09/29/2013

Fallon Carter was such an asset in planning my New York City destination wedding at The Russian Tea Room. Living in Florida I could never have planned a wedding so far away. Fallon assisted in every decision that was made for our special day. From overlooking contracts, invitation wording, and recommending dependable vendors were just to name a few of her attributes. She was able to give me advice for any question I had and was always one step ahead of me. I interviewed multiple planners prior to Fallon but they lacked passion for their craft. That is not the case with Fallon she loves wedding planning and by the end she was not only my planner but also a friend. Fallon is very detail oriented and will probably know most of your guests by name. She was always quick to respond to each and every email. The crazy thing about my relationship with Fallon is we only communicated on the phone and Skype. We never actually met in person until 5 days prior to my wedding day. That was not a problem, I never felt out of the loop and Fallon was able to meet with multiple vendors without me having to travel all the way to NYC. Fallon understood my vision for my wedding and I trusted her with all aspects. She kept track of all vendors and made sure each followed the strict timeline wedding day. Fallon also assisted in planning our rehearsal dinner and morning after breakfast for guests at The Plaza. The day of the wedding I did not have a worry in the world about the event. Fallon was with me all day with her assistant and went by the venue making sure all details were taken care of. All I had to think about was myself and getting ready. During the wedding Fallon was like an orchestra conductor making sure everything was on key, allowing myself and my husband to enjoy. Once the evening came to a close all my belongings were perfectly packaged for transport. I could have not made my wedding day possible without the help, planning, and guidance of Fallon.

Zulaika
09/15/2013

For future brides wondering “Do I need a wedding planner?” YES! You need the advice of a professional, the honesty of a friend, and the magic of a fairy godmother: Fallon Carter!
She is the ultimate wedding planner & wing-woman you NEED by your side during this wonderful/crazy time. She is completely honest (“No girl, that satin dress from the defect rack is not going to work…” But, her feedback is always constructive. There is no such thing as “it can’t be done” when it comes to Fallon. Fallon was vital in helping me have a dream wedding on a budget. Refreshingly, her approach to bringing my vision and my meager funds in line was literally rolling up her sleeves & doing whatever it took even if it meant breaking out the arts & crafts boxes. It is astonishing how much time she invests getting to know her brides and being there for them in all the ways that count. From helping zip up a million dresses until I found the right one, to stuffing envelopes, to listening to me vent, Fallon was 100% dedicated. She helped me to manage a budget & relationships with vendors, stepping in to handle tense moments when I wanted to throw my hands up and… elope! During the exciting/tumultuous months of planning my wedding, I left every conversation with Fallon with a smile on my face - a testament to her hilarious sense of humor and my genuine confidence that all was under control (because it was!) When I look back at all the days leading up to my wedding, I know I couldn’t have done it without Fallon. Sure, I could have haggled with vendors on my lunch hours to get costs lowered; I could have let the venue manage running way behind schedule; I could have let a crazy uncle ruin my day complaining he wasn’t seated at his preferred table… But I am so glad that I didn’t have to! I can't emphasize enough how important & valuable Fallon's amazing services are. She is worth her weight in gold.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Fallon Carter Weddings was an awesome business to work with! Without Fallon as my wedding coordinator, all would have been crazy, but she was able to make it completely perfect. With all of her wonderful help & planning, I was able to enjoy myself on my wedding day. Fallon relieved so much stress for me on the day of the wedding... She was folding napkins, dropping off tips to people, moving tables at the ceremony and pinning boutonnieres on the groomsmen, which meant I was able to relax and not worry about a thing. She even got up super early to complete my seating chart for me the morning of the wedding :) She is so organized and on top of everything and has anything you may find yourself needing in that bag of hers! If you're a worrier like I am, she is amazing and reassuring you everything is going to be fine and if something does go wrong she is there to take care of it before you even realize it's happened. She made my wedding day so amazing for not only me but my family as well because we were all able to relax and enjoy ourselves because we knew she was on top of it all. Everyone left my wedding saying how organized and well planned my wedding was and it's all because of Fallon Carter!!

She is awesome!!!!

Happy and Grateful Bride,
Barbara Furlow-Smiles

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Marsha
05/26/2013

It was a great pleasure working with Fallon Carter and her team. I worked with Fallon for a little over a year to plan my big day. She was very helpful, supportive, always responsive, I always turned to her for her wedding expertise and her taste is impeccable. When the day came, everything came together perfectly- it was the most amazing day. Fallon and her team were there every step of the way, making sure everything ran smoothly.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Fallon Carter helped my fiancé with coordinating The Proposal. (There was no option for engagement.) My fiancé had the BIG IDEA of how he wanted to propose to me but didn't know which steps he needed to take to make it happen. Fallon stepped in to create the perfect atmosphere. She locked location, transportation, hotel, photographers, videographers, and decor (which included several dozen long-stemmed roses, candles, rose petals, a memory lane of our four-year-relationship, and music). There were even people instructed to play along--from the driver of the car to the people at the event space. I thought I was going to a company event when in actuality I was going to my own marriage proposal. My fiancé is a very busy man; therefore, planning an event of this magnitude definitely benefited from the extra help. Plus, I was completely surprised! I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to coordinate this event, without my catching wind of it, without Fallon’s help. I'm a very perceptive woman. I am very happy that I was truly surprised and in such a beautiful way! Lastly, Fallon is a very pleasant person. You can really tell when someone enjoys his or her profession, as she does.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Elise
09/01/2012

Fallon was great and a true professional! Kept the bride calm and happy, and the entire bridal party enjoyed themselves thanks to her.

Monica
09/01/2012

Fallon was an exceptional, young, bright, charismatic planner who kept her cool in the most stressful situations. Like most events and weddings, everything did not go "as planned" on the day of, but Fallon was able to roll with it, problem solve and most importantly keep her bride and everyone else calm. At the end of the day, the wedding was beautiful and the memories were unforgettable.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Fallon is an incredibly professional, hardworking and diligent wedding planner! She offered so much clarity to what can otherwise be the daunting task of wedding planning. From the beginning, Fallon was resourceful finding us phenomenal catering options that were in our budget. Weddings are EXPENSIVE, and they can get out of hand very quickly. What I liked about Fallon is that she was honest with me about what executing my vision would cost and offered great recommendations to find reductions where we could. She also came up with a brilliant idea as an end-of-night treat for my wedding, which in my mind, put our wedding on another level of awesomeness. The day of my wedding, Fallon was ever-present while at the same time slinking into the background and handling all the little details necessary to pull off an amazing event! I am sure that little things went wrong, but truthfully, I had not clue if they did.

My wedding was AMAZING. Everyone who came said it was the BEST wedding that they have ever been too. Long story short, Fallon is a wonderful wedding planner, and for all that she does her price is right!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator who goes above and beyond, Fallon Carter Weddings is there for you.

I was the bride that had two years of an engagement and literally screamed "HELP" four months before my wedding (Bridgeport, CT). Once I met with Fallon she calmed all my nerves, gave me a coaching session and many to-do's! She always answered every call, prompt with emails, and even texts when I was stressed out with last minute wedding details. All of her advise was good advise - all the way down to the gifts for the mothers!

Fallon helped focus my priorities, make decisions (when I was most indecisive), and always kept my budget in mind. If you're looking for an all-around wedding planner or even just a day-of coordinator Fallon Carter Weddings should be your first choice. The day-of went as smoothly as it could get because of her help; she even ran out the morning of for flowers for my 2nd church reception, set-up everything, AND made sure I got down the aisle... fantastic.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Fallon did a great job. She was always accessible. Extremely flexible. During the planning process I moved my wedding up by 6 month. She didn't bat an eyelash and jumped right in to get it done. She perfectly executed my vision. And was very respectful of working within my budget.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Fallon is new to the wedding planning industry, but anything she may lack in experience she makes up for with tirelessness, patience, and enthusiasm. She kept us on schedule the entire day and ensured everything ran smoothly at our 170-guest wedding. She was very thorough and was always nearby throughout the day in case anyone needed anything or vendors needed assistance. Fallon was most helpful to me personally, though, as a troubleshooter for any concerns I had during the months leading up to my wedding. She treated each of my questions and concerns seriously and would work with me to figure out solutions at the drop of a dime, as needed. Her responsiveness is really remarkable and was a real comfort to me as a bride. By the time the big day arrived, I was virtually stress-free and had no worries or surprises that day, which was everything I had bargained for.