En Blum Events & Catering

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I LOVED En Blum Catering! They recently catered my wedding, and even traveled to Sedona for us. Nick and his staff were tremendously professional, attentive, and accommodating. The food was delicious, we were looking for something a little different from traditional wedding food, we had 4 awesome courses- everyone was super satisfied and raving about the food! We even had a couple of surprise vegetarian guests and the crew was super accommodating and whipped up a couple of vegetarian dishes! All-in-all, En Blum made my wedding extra special and I would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 04/21/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My family and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and professionalism of this company. I have had so many compliments on the wedding, all the food was a big hit. We didn't want your typical wedding food, En Blum really came thrugh with 100% Local and organic ingredients as we requested. The staff was so accomidating, even helped my Grandma up the stairs. I feel confident paying just a little bit more for the service that was provided.
Wedding: 02/11/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
En Blum Events & Catering recently catered the wedding of two of my closest friends. To say that they did a fantastic job would truly be an understatement. Instead of the traditional multiple course meal, our friends chose to do a variety of tapas. There was everything from some sort of ginger infused grilled or sauted shrimp, chicken satay with a cocconut infused rice, these fantastic chicken street tacos (I ate about 10...I just couldn't get enough!) to fresh made red pepper hummus with pita bread. Kudos to them for putting together a series of flavorful food that pleased my palet & then some. On a side note, they served the tapas in these great little banana leaf looking boat things that seemed to be a great vessel for delivering the food...it was easy to hold & was easy on the eyes. For me, the food can be amazing, but if the service is lacking then that puts a bad taste in my mouth to the point that I would not want to experience it again. That being said, the servers/service was great. The servers seemed to be very attentive to the guests & the service of the different Tapas flowed effortlessly. As a whole I would highly recommend En Blum Events & Catering to anyone who enjoys great food & service. I certainly plan on using them for my wedding someday & the newly married couples baby shower that next summer!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
 480-382-2586
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire