Elements in Bloom

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya is a fabulous florist- I have never seen more beautiful flowers than the bouquets she put together for my wedding. Even the photographer could not stop commenting on how gorgeous my bouquet was. She was very organized and came to our first meeting with tons of ideas, pictures and magazine clippings, she listened to what I liked to develop the perfect style for our wedding, she was straightforward with pricing and willing to work with our budget, she was responsive to emails and very flexible about changes along the way. She even made our cake gorgeous with complimentary extra flowers from the bouquets and centerpieces. I will use her for any future event in which I need flowers!

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This person does not know what she is doing. We hired her for our wedding and she kept talking about she know what she's doing and we needed to trust her and we're ganna love what we see at the end, she would not return phone call's and would get angry when we asked questions. Don't use this person If you want your weeding to look beautiful and you want to get your money's worth. SHE WILL LIE AND RUIN YOUR WEEDING

Elements in Bloom responded with the following comments:

I don't know where this review is coming from? The wedding was beautiful and the venue coordinators couldn't stop saying wonderful things about the flowers. The arrangements I provided were better then the sample photos they gave me to go off of.

Sometimes clients expectations are bigger then there budget allows and I always try to convey as clear as possible size, style, color and flower choices to ensure clients can try and get a clear picture of what they will get for the price.

The Bride nor Groom never contacted me with any complaints - this is out of the blue 3 months later. We welcome and open line of communication if someone isn't happy and we do our best to resolve the situation.

I returned all phone calls within 24 hrs and answered all questions respectively. Sometimes it's difficult for a client to understand the process when they can't see exactly what they are going to get when it comes to custom design. There is a level of trust that needs to come from the client to the designer and we do our best to understand and execute your vision with our own creative twists within your budget.

You can see I don't get these kind of reviews, it's a shock to me to see a posting like this!

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya was wonderful to work with. When we needed an extra corsage, she put one together for us on site. She is truly talented!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya Davis was a dream to work with. She works out of her home, and after our initial meeting most of our contact was over e-mail. For the most part, she was great about responding, although occasionally it would take her a few days to get back to me. I went to her with some very vague ideas about what I wanted - some colors, some flower types that I liked, and a few pictures - and she delivered absolutely perfect arrangements. Her pricing was also very reasonable, coming in right at what our floral budget was. In our initial discussion, she also floated several ideas for things we could do in order to bring the cost down if we needed to. I made several changes to the order in between the initial quote and the wedding, and she handled all of it wonderfully.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'll admit, I was so nervous about having someone put flowers together without me getting to see a sample before the wedding but it's just too expensive to do those trial runs! I took a risk (for me, the control freak) and I'm so glad that I went with Elements in Bloom! Tanya and I connected right from the start and I knew she totally got my vision. The flowers were gorgeous and added so much to my perfect day. Tanya's hard work saved me a lot of time and stress and I will happliy recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist. She used all of the flowers that I asked for and even improvised a little (with my permission) and used her creativitity to improve my vision. Excellent work!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous

Very kind and informative

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya was super helpful, especially because I was an indecisive bride when it came to flowers. She took all of our input, mixed in her expertise and we loved the results. We got so many compliments on flowers, both the bouquets and centerpieces.

• Wedding: 08/08/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had some ideas of what I wanted from our florist before selecting a particular one, and Tanya's designs resonated with those ideas. However, Tanya worked with us to create together a unique vision of the flowers & decor for our wedding. She listened to what I had in mind, made suggestions, and met multiple times to be sure we were getting what we wanted and for a cost within our budget. When the day finally came, the end result of what she put together exceeded our highest hopes. Highly recommended if you want works of art, not just flowers!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. My bouquet turned out better than I imagined it and her idea for the centerpieces worked great with both our venue and our budget. The best part was that we got everything we wanted for the price we wanted to pay and never got pressured into spending more- highly recommended!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya made the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our recent wedding! I communicated only that I liked some flowers, disliked others, how many of each piece I needed, and that the decor had a Japanese look and feel with red and purple as primary colors. Tanya took those simple directions and blew us away with bright, vibrant flowers and artful arrangements that went far beyond our expectations. She was incredibly responsive to slight changes to the order, all the way up to a week before the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a florist, for a small party or large!

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very happy and eager to please. The flowers were beautiful and she was right on time and very inconspicuous on our wedding day -- it was almost as if the flowers magically appeared.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya is a pleasure to work with and has great style. I couldn't have been happier with the designs she came up with and then perfectly executed. I highly recommend Elements in Bloom!

• Wedding: 06/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya Stone is one of a kind florist! She is very attentive to the needs of the bridal party and the bride and is just about as excited for the wedding as the bride is! Her artistic talent with flowers made our wedding look and feel like a fairy tale! Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tanya was so great! I cannot recommend her enough. She had great ideas, took my vague requests and turned them into gorgeous flowers that I could not describe properly. She really got what I wanted and had some really creative ideas. I was very pleased with her service.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure to work with Tanya. She really listened to what we wanted and offered helpful input when asked. She always had suggestions, but never did she try to push her own agenda. Tanya was always professional and on time. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to provide flowers for their function. Tanya just had a way to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable working together.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not much to say besides the fact that Elements in Bloom was the best floral shop I have ever used in my life- so glad I managed to find them for my wedding. Setting up what flowers we wanted for the wedding took no time at all, and the flowers are really something. Just gorgeous, I told all my friends about them.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
425-750-0203
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards