Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth
Wedding Photography at a price you CAN afford! Why settle for anything less?
Orlando, FL 32801  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Loved my two photographers. You can definetly tell they love what they do. I'm so glad I had them for my big day!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy with Elegant Imagery! Scott and Arielle showed up on time and were amazing the entire day. Arielle was so helpful with my bridesmaids and Scott was perfect for the guys. They delivered our beautiful photos to us so quickly. I am extremely thrilled with Elegant Imagery and I highly recommend them to every bride looking for the best pictures and customer service out there!

Ashley <3
Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
First of all, if you're reading this and you're serious about having perfect photos taken, no seriously, PERFECT PHOTOS, then stop reading and call Elegant imagery now and book your date. We just got married this past September and I was so incredibly happy and impressed with my wedding photos, I was compelled to write this review even though I am a very busy newly married woman!
From the first meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, elegant imagery delivered everything we expected and beyond!
On the day of the wedding, "D" and Scott arrived early and immediately started snapping photos. Thinking of the most creative shots - even ones I never thought of before. I felt so relaxed with them around and considering I was a ball of nerves they really knew how to put me at ease. It was truly amazing! In fact, a lot of my guests after the wedding were saying what a pleasure they were making everyone feel comfortable.
I have to say that receiving my photos I was so impressed with each shot. I really didn't feel they even need touch ups - they were that good! The finished photo book was flawless!!
I can't say enough about these guys!! I really can't and if they are above your budget, believe me they are worth every penny and more! now that my wedding is over, all I have left from everything is my photo book to look back on and I am so glad I went with elegant imagery. I think back if I would have went with someone else who was cheaper I would be in a world of regret. I am soooooo glad I followed my instinct and went with them!! Thank you so much "D", Scott, and the elegant imagery team. I will def refer all my friends and fam to you! You guys are TOP NOTCH!!!
Wedding: 09/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely loved my wedding pictures. D was amazing and flexible with timeline. They have such creativity with the shots they take. Elegant imagery even spends time to edit the pics to make them absolutely stunning. I will Def be referring all of my friends and family.
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so thrilled to be working with elegant imagery after I saw their pictures. Their staff is so personable and friendly and really accommodated to our needs. What I loved most was that they could be there for the whole wedding, from getting dressed to partying into the night. I really was happy to have Arielle as our photographer. She came with so many ideas and shots when I really hadn't thought about what I wanted. It really made it easy and less stressful. I hope that I can one day work again with these beautiful people as they really have become my friends. I cannot thank them enough fr these beautiful pictures that my wife and I can share and look back on for a lifetime.

Rachel & Amanda <3
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
D was the most patient and awesome photographer to ever work with. I had a tough group at my wedding and D kept his calm and made sure me and my new husband got what we paid for!!! He is truly an artist, and his vision is just unbelievable. I will definitely recommend elegant imagery to anyone who is getting married- So worth it with their professionalism and patience-
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Look no farther! Elegant imagery is more than just photographers. We used them for our engagement pics and wedding pics. They make you feel so special on your day, we wouldn't have had it any other way! They make you feel comfortable and are willing to go the extra mile! Thank you elegant imagery for all you have done for us, and for such beautiful photos!
Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Being a photographer myself, I have worked with many different professionals in the industry. I have been on both sides of the camera and I have to say that D is the coolest photographer that I have ever worked with, EVER! Truly you really are! :-) He is unbelievably creative and gives great direction! I can't wait to see the magic that he captured!
Scott was also truly AMAZING! He was a great videographer! They were both just a dream to work with. I can't forget the amazing Celeste. She was always such a joy to talk to and did everything in her power to make sure my wedding was stress free and beautiful! I can't thank you guys enough!! A+Infinity :-)
Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pictures were amazing! So creative and open to all my ideas! Awesome talent!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Holy wow! Elegant Imagery, what can I say aside from wow! This photographer is so worth every penny spent. From the moment I first saw their photography at a wedding Expo in Tampa and watched Ariel do a curtsy on stage, to the first phone call that I received from Celeste, and then D my AMAZING photographer for my wedding.... they were all amazing! What a fantastic group of individuals, professional, passionate about their craft and the people whom they interact with on all levels. They are all energetic and fun loving, they truly set the tone. D was a professional through and through. The day of the wedding he set the tone for the entire event, even the groomsmen were having a blast. My guests were impressed by his charismatic personality and his creative touch. I can't wait to see my photographs, the ones that I have had a chance to glance at have been truly breathtaking! Thank you Elegant Imagery for making such an impact on my very special day!

I highly recommend this photographer to any bride who wants to make sure she has all of the photographs she could ever want and more!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely loved Ariell and Scott. They were amazing photographers. They made us feel so comfortable and they were a lot of fun too. Couldn't have asked for a better duo to capture our memories. Would definitely recommend them and Elegant Imagery to other brides.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely loved Ariell and her expertise! She was amazing and accommodating to all our needs! The pictures were great and I'm so glad that she was there to capture our special day!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Elegant Imagery has captured the memories of our special day to perfection. They started with my Bride as she was getting ready and stayed with us through the entire event to the end. They were professional, had great suggestions and also let us do what we wanted to do. They were patient as my family attempted to take over the photo session after the ceremony to get pictures they wanted. They advised us every step of the way from getting ready to our exit. We could not have chosen a better photographer.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding was only a week ago, but I assume the pictures will be as beautiful and creative as they were on the website. They arrived promptly, stuck to the timeline they gave us and took some creative poses. I can't wait to see the pictures themselves. Dean was very flexible and knew exactly what pictures we wanted taken. Scott did the video and the photo booth. It was a great experience. I can't wait to see the actual pictures and video. Our guests loved the photo booth pictures. They were a great party favor and remembrance from our daughter's wedding. Alicia
Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!!I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Elegant Imagery Photography. They went over and above anything I expected. The personalities of the photographers was comforting and because of my stress level - they calmed me down. They are the type of people you can trust and made my whole party lighten up and have fun! What a super laid back easy time this was. I have met photographers before but these were an exceptional class of people. Very good experience. On the administrative level, the office staff worked with me to get everything perfect. I loved my photos from the first time that I saw them. I am so happy that I got my photos so quickly before their busy season hit. My guests and husband absolutely loved the photo booth, a free gift with purchase, which was a bonus since we were paying for our wedding ourselves. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful family of photographers. I highly recommend Elegant Imagery to every Bride that wants to be treated like a Queen!!!!!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Photography was the most important vendor for us to select. We cared more about photography then the food at our wedding. Photos last a life time and you need a professional with a creative eye who thinks outside of the box to capture the most important day of your lives together. Elegant Imagery was the complete package and we are so happy with our decision. They did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. And all three sessions were incredible. D gave me direction, made me feel comfortable and made me look gorgeous! I love their work because it looks like something you would see in a high fashion magazine. It is not the typical cookie cutter wedding photographer, which is something we wanted to avoid. Every time we were tagged in a photo my news feed would explode with all the comments from friends and family members. Elegant Imagery had a Sneak Peek for us the very next day. Unbelievable!!!
D blew our expectations out of the water. Elegant Imagery went above and beyond! They even stayed until the very end of our wedding to capture all the guests breaking it down on the dance floor and our sparkler exit. I can’t stop staring at my wedding photos and am so grateful we had D and Arielle on our big day. I would highly recommend Elegant Imagery to anyone looking for a professional, reliable, flexible, personable, talented, innovative, and cutting edge family of photographers!!!
Wedding: 05/03/2013
 321-674-8775
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire