Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth
Wedding Photography at a price you CAN afford! Why settle for anything less?
Orlando, FL 32801  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Me and my husband used Elegant Imagery Photography to capture the beautiful memories of our wedding and we are so pleased with the result!

We were asked for our vision of the wedding and they delivered exactly what we had wanted. On the day itself, they made everybody feel very comfortable and we hardly noticed they were there!

The photographs we received were wonderful and every image came out crisp and clear with some very creative shots of the evening and my family.

We got everything we wanted for a fantastic price and I highly recommend to anybody getting married. You will not be disappointed and will receive the most professional shots you have seen in you life.

Extremely satisfied customer!
Wedding: 10/25/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
We Didn't expect Elegant Imagery to be that Great!!
Half a year ago, we started looking for a photographer (+video) for our wedding. After a close friend got married she highly recommended Elegant Imagery for our wedding. We decided to wait until we saw the outcome before deciding .We were amazed. The video was PERFECT and artistic ( but not too much..) and the photos were elegant and so beautiful. As for our wedding -the service, the understanding, the outcome and the kind crew were just amazing! Thank you so much!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved my two photographers. You can definetly tell they love what they do. I'm so glad I had them for my big day!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Photography can be a very delicate situation when it comes to your wedding. You only have one chance to get it right. After a recommendation from my friend and much research, I hired Elegant Imagery Photography for several aspects of my wedding. I was highly impressed with the professionalism, timeliness, and expertise the photographers displayed during my wedding. They were the "Dream Team" of photographers! Everyone loved the photo booth and we were able to capture very funny pictures. Our personal photographer actually captured the love we feel for each other in the pictures...very good use of lighting, angles, and high quality equipment. The videographers were practically invisible but they did a superb job of filming and editing our whole wedding. Nothing was missed! I feel as though we got much more than we paid for and I couldn't be happier with the results. The quality of service was second to none and they stayed in contact when needed, everything was transparent and surpassed all of my hopes! Now, we have our most precious day cemented in time for us to watch and laugh for days untold. I highly recommend Elegant Imagery for all of your video/photography needs at your wedding. And kudos to a great staff as well!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy with Elegant Imagery! Scott and Arielle showed up on time and were amazing the entire day. Arielle was so helpful with my bridesmaids and Scott was perfect for the guys. They delivered our beautiful photos to us so quickly. I am extremely thrilled with Elegant Imagery and I highly recommend them to every bride looking for the best pictures and customer service out there!

Ashley <3
Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They are the embodiment of everything that wedding photographers should be. If you need photographers for your wedding, I highly recommend them. They are truly a class act.
They are kind, professional, and we felt comfortable working with them. Our pictures are beautiful and we relive the emotion and joy of our big day every time we look at our wedding pictures. Their work truly speaks for itself. We received many compliments on our photos from our families and friends!
If you're a future bride and groom who needs amazing pictures taken, check them out ! <3
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
First of all, if you're reading this and you're serious about having perfect photos taken, no seriously, PERFECT PHOTOS, then stop reading and call Elegant imagery now and book your date. We just got married this past September and I was so incredibly happy and impressed with my wedding photos, I was compelled to write this review even though I am a very busy newly married woman!
From the first meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, elegant imagery delivered everything we expected and beyond!
On the day of the wedding, "D" and Scott arrived early and immediately started snapping photos. Thinking of the most creative shots - even ones I never thought of before. I felt so relaxed with them around and considering I was a ball of nerves they really knew how to put me at ease. It was truly amazing! In fact, a lot of my guests after the wedding were saying what a pleasure they were making everyone feel comfortable.
I have to say that receiving my photos I was so impressed with each shot. I really didn't feel they even need touch ups - they were that good! The finished photo book was flawless!!
I can't say enough about these guys!! I really can't and if they are above your budget, believe me they are worth every penny and more! now that my wedding is over, all I have left from everything is my photo book to look back on and I am so glad I went with elegant imagery. I think back if I would have went with someone else who was cheaper I would be in a world of regret. I am soooooo glad I followed my instinct and went with them!! Thank you so much "D", Scott, and the elegant imagery team. I will def refer all my friends and fam to you! You guys are TOP NOTCH!!!
Wedding: 09/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I had high expectations, and those expectations were met perfectly. The pictures came out great, the organization was on point, the work was done quickly and smoothly, and they were a pleasure to work with. I hopefully won't have to get married again in this lifetime (my wife just smacked me for saying that), but if I did get married again, I'd absolutely have my pictures done through this vendor again.
Wedding: 09/12/2014
To All Brides and Grooms,
What can I say about Elegant Imagery? From the beginning, Celeste, D, and Scott were attentive, creative, and a pleasure to work with. I am very detailed and like all brides wanted my BIG DAY to be spectacular. Nevertheless, I was on guard when trying to select various wedding vendors for my upcoming nuptials because I wanted quality photos and people I could trust. I was initially captured by Elegant Imagery’s uniqueness and creativity. As a result, Elegant Imagery shot my engagement and wedding photos. My engagement photos were unique, and more than what I expected. I got SOOOOOOO MANY compliments! My family and friends were in all awe with the engagement photos and were looking forward to the wedding photos. However, my one regret was not hiring a videographer for my wedding, but after viewing the photos Elegant Imagery took I didn’t need one! The photos were BREATHTAKING! They told the story of our wedding from start to finish as well as all of the other details and fun moments of the BIG DAY! If pictures are worth a thousand words, ours are worth a million! THANK YOU ELEGANT IMAGERY FOR EVERYTHING!
SJ & Willie
9-6-14
Wedding: 09/06/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
D and Arielle are BY FAR the best photographers in the Orlando area, maybe even the entire country! They are absolute professionals and know their brides so well. They know how to make you look absolutely gorgeous and won't settle for anything less than perfect! I am so happy to have had them as my wedding/engagement photographers. They will push you to get those extra shots and it will be worth it! They are amazing and a true artists! A great team! The proof is in the pictures, no other photographers photos can compare to Elegant Imagery.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely loved my wedding pictures. D was amazing and flexible with timeline. They have such creativity with the shots they take. Elegant imagery even spends time to edit the pics to make them absolutely stunning. I will Def be referring all of my friends and family.
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so thrilled to be working with elegant imagery after I saw their pictures. Their staff is so personable and friendly and really accommodated to our needs. What I loved most was that they could be there for the whole wedding, from getting dressed to partying into the night. I really was happy to have Arielle as our photographer. She came with so many ideas and shots when I really hadn't thought about what I wanted. It really made it easy and less stressful. I hope that I can one day work again with these beautiful people as they really have become my friends. I cannot thank them enough fr these beautiful pictures that my wife and I can share and look back on for a lifetime.

Rachel & Amanda <3
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
D was the most patient and awesome photographer to ever work with. I had a tough group at my wedding and D kept his calm and made sure me and my new husband got what we paid for!!! He is truly an artist, and his vision is just unbelievable. I will definitely recommend elegant imagery to anyone who is getting married- So worth it with their professionalism and patience-
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Look no farther! Elegant imagery is more than just photographers. We used them for our engagement pics and wedding pics. They make you feel so special on your day, we wouldn't have had it any other way! They make you feel comfortable and are willing to go the extra mile! Thank you elegant imagery for all you have done for us, and for such beautiful photos!
Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Being a photographer myself, I have worked with many different professionals in the industry. I have been on both sides of the camera and I have to say that D is the coolest photographer that I have ever worked with, EVER! Truly you really are! :-) He is unbelievably creative and gives great direction! I can't wait to see the magic that he captured!
Scott was also truly AMAZING! He was a great videographer! They were both just a dream to work with. I can't forget the amazing Celeste. She was always such a joy to talk to and did everything in her power to make sure my wedding was stress free and beautiful! I can't thank you guys enough!! A+Infinity :-)
Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pictures were amazing! So creative and open to all my ideas! Awesome talent!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
 321-674-8775
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire