Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely loved our wedding photographers. I am a fellow photographer and I was nervous about choosing a photographer and I did not want your boring photography. I did some research and found Elegant Imagery Photography. Their work looked amazing and was just what I was looking for. So I called and spoke with Celeste she is so sweet we talked forn awhile. She answered all my questions and I knew they where the ones I wanted to be my wedding photographers. The two photographers I had where OMG Amazing. They are amazing photographers they keep us on time got everything thing I was asking for and even thing I did not know I wanted. They even let me peek at a few shots on the back of the camera. Let me tell you I can not wait to see my final images I am so Excited. I feel real bad though I can remember there name I believe the second photographers name was Travis because they keep say don't look at Travis but the first photographer and second photographer where OMG Amazing both of you. I would like to Thank You both form making our day special and I would Extremely and Highly Recommend Elegant Imagery Photography to any bride and or couple out there. They are Amazing. Thank you Thank you You guys are Amazing!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Thank you for everything! We Highly recommend their services. We are very happy!

Services Used: Photography

***** Awesome job! thank you for everything.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I absolutely loved my wedding photographers! My photos are absolutely gorgeous! I will recommend Elegant Imagery to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

D was the most patient and awesome photographer to ever work with. I had a wild group at my wedding and D kept everyone calm and made sure my husband and I got what we paid for!!! He is truly an artist; his vision is just unbelievable. I will definitely recommend Elegant Imagery to anyone who is getting married. So worth it with their professionalism and patience.

Services Used: Photography

Elegant Imagery was absolutely Amazing! The customer service up to the wedding date was awesome, I dealt with Celeste and Jade via phone, text and e-mail and they made sure to answer every one of my questions or concerns promptly and professionaly. The real praise though belongs to my photographer the day of the wedding "D"!!! He was perfect in every way! Prompt, professional, sweet, and very calming(what every bride needs the day of)! He told me how to stand, what to do, would stop out of nowhere and say " this is a great picture opportunity,we must capture this"! There were pictures and poses I would have never thought to take or request. He even would tell me how to hold my arm to hide parts of my body I was self concious of, He actually listened to me and rememberd throughout the entire day! D was very organized, and was good with time management which I am so grateful for since I did not have a wedding planner, he took over that role as well!!! I loved working with him, and feel so lucky that I used Elegant Imagery to photograph my wedding!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Y'all really came through for us. Our first wedding photographer disappeared, and you really impressed us. Can't wait to see everything we can do with our new photos. TY Again :)))))))

Services Used: Photography

I received my photos today and I could not be happier. They are amazing and I will cherish them for a lifetime. It was a pleasure doing business with them and I highly recommend their services.

Christine
03/21/2015

I found Elegant Inagery at a bridal show. I got a package of photographer, videographer and photo booth. We had two photographers and videographer! They were great to work with, patient, took a wide variety of photos and very creative. Also took any pictures I asked and Scott rocks!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We are so happy we chose Elegant Imagery. Thank you for making our wedding come to life. :)))

1 person found this review helpful
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I highly recommend Elegant Imagery Photography to anyone that is looking for quality and affordability. Elegant Imagery's family business turned me on to them when I met Arielle at a bridal show. When I booked their services at the bridal show, they not only gave me one free gift, but two free gifts! I am very fortunate to have found Elegant Imagery and we could not be happier!

The photos and album were simply incredible and will last a lifetime. THANK YOU!!

1 person found this review helpful

When I first met Elegant Imagery I fell in love, because they presented themselves as so much more than just another photographer. D was so wonderful to work with. Then when it came time for my wedding I was super nervous because obviously I was getting MARRIED! But my photographers arrived on time and changed all of that. They were so easy to work with and knew just what to do, and somehow managed to be so calm all day! I knew they were getting amazing pictures! After my wedding I received my pictures so much faster than I expected and they were PERFECT! I highly recommend them to everybody!

Services Used: Photography

Very happy with my photographer D. I met Elegant Imagery at a bridal show and I knew they were the perfect fit for what we were looking for in wedding photographers. Excellent quality and a very good price.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Celeste and the Elegant Imagery team as our photographers for our wedding at The Dali Museum. We first discovered Elegant Imagery at a bridal show in Tampa. We were instantly darn to their style. We were looking for a unique and artistic photographer and we found it! Leading up to the wedding, Celeste was very helpful in answering any questions we had. Her energy and passion for weddings and photography got us excited to have them. We had D and Eric as our two photographers at the wedding and we could not have been happier. They did a great job keeping track of everything and everyone. We also had the photo booth at the reception. Our guests had a lot of fun using the props and taking silly pictures! The turn around time on our final photos was faster than expected. Our photos turned out beautiful and had the unique vibe we were looking for!

Services Used: Photography

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!!I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the Elegant Imagery team. They went over and above anything I expected. The personalities of the photographers were very comforting and because of my stress level - they calmed me down. They are the type of people you can trust and made my whole party lighten up and have fun! What a beautiful time this was. I have met several photographers before but these were an exceptional class of people. Very good experience. On the administrative level, the office staff worked with me to get everything perfect. I loved my photos from the first time that I saw them. I am so happy that I got my photos so quickly, BONUS! My guests and husband absolutely loved the photo booth, a free gift with purchase, which was an additional bonus since we were paying for our wedding ourselves. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful family of photographers. I highly recommend Elegant Imagery to every Bride that wants to be treated like a Princess!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I'm so happy I went with Elegant Imagery! They were wonderful! I chose them because I saw some of their photos before at a bridal show and was amazed at the artistic style their photos have! Photography was a huge priority for us. I will Highly recommend to every bride.