Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth

Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth

Wedding Photography at a price you CAN afford! Why settle for anything less?

Orlando, FL 32801 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slid...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, N...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I researched quite a bit of photographers before finding elegant imagery. My fiancé and I were on a tight budget, but what I wanted more than anything were outstanding artistic photos to capture my fairytale. Elegant imagery worked with us on our budget to make it happen. I am more than happy to have had them as my photographers. Everything I ever wanted was surely captured. Most importantly my husbands first reaction of me. It really took me back to that day and I now have the photos to look back at. I will never forget how beautiful everything was, and they really made my dream happen by telling my story through photos. Thank you elegant imagery! I will definitely be recommending them to future brides.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how glad I am after choosing Elegant Imagery as my wedding photographers. From the time that my fiancé and I met them at a bridal show the first time that we viewed our breathtaking photos there was no doubt in my mind that we made the right choice. It was so helpful that they have a customer service line that was open to me at anytime. If I had any questions at all I would just shoot them a text and they immediately answered.

I was blown away at how quickly I received our photos. I completely understand that the editing process can take anywhere from 8-12 weeks, maybe longer with wedding photographers (my sister is a wedding photographer) but we got ours in less than 4 weeks).

Thanks Elegant Imagery.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We first met the awesome team of photographers from Elegant Imagery at an Orlando bridal show. They were one of the few photographers that stood out. Their work was very creative, vivid, and full of life and color. Celeste was a pleasure to work with in the planning process - very organized, quick to respond, and attentive to details.

On the day of wedding, Elegant Imagery arrived on time, set up quickly, and unobtrusively took some pre-wedding photos. We were very impressed. Our photographers collaborated well with our the other vendors. They appear to be very well-liked and well-known in the wedding industry. We received our photos in the time frame that they gave us and we couldn't be happier. Elegant Imagery kept every promise that they made. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Me and my husband used Elegant Imagery Photography to capture the beautiful memories of our wedding and we are so pleased with the result!

We were asked for our vision of the wedding and they delivered exactly what we had wanted. On the day itself, they made everybody feel very comfortable and we hardly noticed they were there!

The photographs we received were wonderful and every image came out crisp and clear with some very creative shots of the evening and my family.

We got everything we wanted for a fantastic price and I highly recommend to anybody getting married. You will not be disappointed and will receive the most professional shots you have seen in you life.

Extremely satisfied customer!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We Didn't expect Elegant Imagery to be that Great!! Half a year ago, we started looking for a photographer (+video) for our wedding. After a close friend got married she highly recommended Elegant Imagery for our wedding. We decided to wait until we saw the outcome before deciding .We were amazed. The video was PERFECT and artistic ( but not too much..) and the photos were elegant and so beautiful. As for our wedding -the service, the understanding, the outcome and the kind crew were just amazing! Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my two photographers. You can definetly tell they love what they do. I'm so glad I had them for my big day!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography can be a very delicate situation when it comes to your wedding. You only have one chance to get it right. After a recommendation from my friend and much research, I hired Elegant Imagery Photography for several aspects of my wedding. I was highly impressed with the professionalism, timeliness, and expertise the photographers displayed during my wedding. They were the "Dream Team" of photographers! Everyone loved the photo booth and we were able to capture very funny pictures. Our personal photographer actually captured the love we feel for each other in the pictures...very good use of lighting, angles, and high quality equipment. The videographers were practically invisible but they did a superb job of filming and editing our whole wedding. Nothing was missed! I feel as though we got much more than we paid for and I couldn't be happier with the results. The quality of service was second to none and they stayed in contact when needed, everything was transparent and surpassed all of my hopes! Now, we have our most precious day cemented in time for us to watch and laugh for days untold. I highly recommend Elegant Imagery for all of your video/photography needs at your wedding. And kudos to a great staff as well!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arielle was great! She took all the photos I asked for, plus many more. She was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy with Elegant Imagery! Scott and Arielle showed up on time and were amazing the entire day. Arielle was so helpful with my bridesmaids and Scott was perfect for the guys. They delivered our beautiful photos to us so quickly. I am extremely thrilled with Elegant Imagery and I highly recommend them to every bride looking for the best pictures and customer service out there!

Ashley <3

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are the embodiment of everything that wedding photographers should be. If you need photographers for your wedding, I highly recommend them. They are truly a class act. They are kind, professional, and we felt comfortable working with them. Our pictures are beautiful and we relive the emotion and joy of our big day every time we look at our wedding pictures. Their work truly speaks for itself. We received many compliments on our photos from our families and friends! If you're a future bride and groom who needs amazing pictures taken, check them out ! <3

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, if you're reading this and you're serious about having perfect photos taken, no seriously, PERFECT PHOTOS, then stop reading and call Elegant imagery now and book your date. We just got married this past September and I was so incredibly happy and impressed with my wedding photos, I was compelled to write this review even though I am a very busy newly married woman! From the first meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, elegant imagery delivered everything we expected and beyond! On the day of the wedding, "D" and Scott arrived early and immediately started snapping photos. Thinking of the most creative shots - even ones I never thought of before. I felt so relaxed with them around and considering I was a ball of nerves they really knew how to put me at ease. It was truly amazing! In fact, a lot of my guests after the wedding were saying what a pleasure they were making everyone feel comfortable. I have to say that receiving my photos I was so impressed with each shot. I really didn't feel they even need touch ups - they were that good! The finished photo book was flawless!! I can't say enough about these guys!! I really can't and if they are above your budget, believe me they are worth every penny and more! now that my wedding is over, all I have left from everything is my photo book to look back on and I am so glad I went with elegant imagery. I think back if I would have went with someone else who was cheaper I would be in a world of regret. I am soooooo glad I followed my instinct and went with them!! Thank you so much "D", Scott, and the elegant imagery team. I will def refer all my friends and fam to you! You guys are TOP NOTCH!!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I had high expectations, and those expectations were met perfectly. The pictures came out great, the organization was on point, the work was done quickly and smoothly, and they were a pleasure to work with. I hopefully won't have to get married again in this lifetime (my wife just smacked me for saying that), but if I did get married again, I'd absolutely have my pictures done through this vendor again.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To All Brides and Grooms, What can I say about Elegant Imagery? From the beginning, Celeste, D, and Scott were attentive, creative, and a pleasure to work with. I am very detailed and like all brides wanted my BIG DAY to be spectacular. Nevertheless, I was on guard when trying to select various wedding vendors for my upcoming nuptials because I wanted quality photos and people I could trust. I was initially captured by Elegant Imagery’s uniqueness and creativity. As a result, Elegant Imagery shot my engagement and wedding photos. My engagement photos were unique, and more than what I expected. I got SOOOOOOO MANY compliments! My family and friends were in all awe with the engagement photos and were looking forward to the wedding photos. However, my one regret was not hiring a videographer for my wedding, but after viewing the photos Elegant Imagery took I didn’t need one! The photos were BREATHTAKING! They told the story of our wedding from start to finish as well as all of the other details and fun moments of the BIG DAY! If pictures are worth a thousand words, ours are worth a million! THANK YOU ELEGANT IMAGERY FOR EVERYTHING! SJ & Willie 9-6-14

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first met Elegant Imagery I fell in love, because they presented themselves as so much more than just another photographer. They are a true family of professionals. Celeste was so wonderful to work with in the beginning designing the perfect wedding collection for us AND allowed us to make payments as well. Then when it came time for my wedding I was super nervous because obviously I was getting MARRIED! But my photographers arrived and changed all of that. They were so easy to work with and knew just what to do, and somehow managed to be so calm all day! I knew they were getting amazing pictures! After my wedding I received my pictures so much faster than I expected and they were PERFECT! I highly recommend them to everybody!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D and Arielle are BY FAR the best photographers in the Orlando area, maybe even the entire country! They are absolute professionals and know their brides so well. They know how to make you look absolutely gorgeous and won't settle for anything less than perfect! I am so happy to have had them as my wedding/engagement photographers. They will push you to get those extra shots and it will be worth it! They are amazing and a true artists! A great team! The proof is in the pictures, no other photographers photos can compare to Elegant Imagery.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved my wedding pictures. D was amazing and flexible with timeline. They have such creativity with the shots they take. Elegant imagery even spends time to edit the pics to make them absolutely stunning. I will Def be referring all of my friends and family.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014