Elegant Imagery Photography/HD Video/ PARTY Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I received my photos today and I could not be happier. They are amazing and I will cherish them for a lifetime. It was a pleasure doing business with them and I highly recommend their services.

Recently Married

I would highly recommend using elegant imagery. They have gone above and beyond to help us and to make our wedding the best day of our lives.

Christine
03/21/2015

I found Elegant Inagery at a bridal show. I got a package of photographer, videographer and photo booth. We had two photographers and videographer! They were great to work with, patient, took a wide variety of photos and very creative. Also took any pictures I asked and Scott rocks!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We are so happy we chose Elegant Imagery. Thank you for making our wedding come to life. :)))

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

I highly recommend Elegant Imagery Photography to anyone that is looking for quality and affordability. Elegant Imagery's family business turned me on to them when I met Arielle at a bridal show. When I booked their services at the bridal show, they not only gave me one free gift, but two free gifts! I am very fortunate to have found Elegant Imagery and we could not be happier!

The photos and album were simply incredible and will last a lifetime. THANK YOU!!

1 person found this review helpful

We hired Celeste and the Elegant Imagery team as our photographers for our wedding at The Dali Museum. We first discovered Elegant Imagery at a bridal show in Tampa. We were instantly darn to their style. We were looking for a unique and artistic photographer and we found it! Leading up to the wedding, Celeste was very helpful in answering any questions we had. Her energy and passion for weddings and photography got us excited to have them. We had D and Eric as our two photographers at the wedding and we could not have been happier. They did a great job keeping track of everything and everyone. We also had the photo booth at the reception. Our guests had a lot of fun using the props and taking silly pictures! The turn around time on our final photos was faster than expected. Our photos turned out beautiful and had the unique vibe we were looking for!

Services Used: Photography

If you are getting married in the Orlando area, or anywhere in FL for that matter, Elegant Imagery should be your only choice for Photography & Videography. We have never had such unique beautiful pictures taken of us EVER. We have been so incredibly happy with the way they have captured our engagement & wedding photos. They are hands down the best photographers you could ask for. Not only will you be blown away by their photos, you will be equally blown away by their professionalism & customer service. On top of being the best in the industry they are/were such pleasure to work with. Highly recommend! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Photography

I am so glad I met with the folks of Elegant Imagery at a bridal show. They did a wonderful job capturing our wedding and our engagement. Their prices are fair. Worth Every Penny. We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely LOVED my photographers! Arielle and Zeb made me feel like a movie star. We had a very large bridal party and Arielle knew how to handle them. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I LOVED the Tiffany & Co champagne flutes too. If you are looking for a great photographer that's so creative and a very good price look no farther! Elegant Imagery ROCKS!!!

Services Used: Photography

D and Scott were wonderful to work with! They were very willing to do whatever photos I wanted and even looked at my Pinterest page to see what types of photos I liked. Our friends and family loved all of the pictures (as did we). And on top of that we received the photos shortly after the wedding. Great business to work with! Couldn't be happier.

Recently Married

I'm so happy I went with Elegant Imagery! They were wonderful! I chose them because I saw someof their photos before at a bridal show and was amazed at the artistic style their photos have! Photography was a huge priority for us in our wedding because these are the tangible images of our memories from that day and no other photographer could have done a tenth of what this amazing family of photographers was able to capture! We have gotten SO many compliments on the photos and we will cherish them forever! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning

I researched several photographers on wedding wire and finally decided to hire elegant imagery. It was the best choice I made and I would recommend them to anyone who wants quality photographers at a great price! The video they captured was perfect and I cannot say enough good things about them.

Services Used: Photography

Thank You Elegant Imagery for being a part of our special day. Our family is very pleased with the photos and video. Highly Recommend!

Recently Married

I loved working with Elegant Imagery. D and Zeb were amazing. I am so happy with my photos and my video. Jade and Celeste were always so helpful. Elegant Imagery was the right choice. If I had to do it again I would choose Elegant Imagery.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Elegant Imagery was perfect for our wedding! The Engagement session that was included was soooo worth it!! I wouldn't use anyone else.

Services Used: Photography

We were delighted to have our wedding photographed and video by Elegant Imagery. They were awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great value. Our wedding was in Palm Beach @ The Breakers and was incredible.