Dress My Party - Party Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen is great at what she does. I never had a problem communicating with her and she always answered my questions. We pretty much got everything from her for our reception: linens, chivary chairs, up lights, centerpieces, napkins.. She was kind enough to also provide an easel I could never find. We had a last minute increase in guest and Jen was able to provide what we needed a couple days before. She sets up everything and does not finish until everything is perfect. Our reception was BEAUTIFUL! I can never thank Jen enough. She really did a fantastic job and she was never rude. She is really very helpful and knows what she is doing. Thank you Jen!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When it comes to best quality and wide rental selection you will be impressed. Jen carries everything you can think of and more!! Dress my party has great customer service, friendly staff, and prompt delivery.

Date of the event: Oct 18, 2014
What we ordered: Guest Table Overlays, black chargers, ceremony table linen, lovers table linen, Gift table, and Guest book table overlay.

1) She was understanding and flexible with last minute changes.
2) During her consultation she demonstrated how the products would look together.
3) Jen took pride in her products, and went far and beyond on my wedding day ---set up looked amazing!!

Lastly, I had a good experience with dress my party. I had last minute changes done to my order due to having too many colors at my wedding. Originally, I ordered customized linen (Gold cushion taffeta square overlay with white and black accents), but changed it to black lace, which was gorgeous. She was really understanding of my concerns, and did not charge me extra.
I really recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dress My Party was favorite vendor to work with. I love the one-on-one and personal attention with an experienced designer. Jennifer was my designer and she was very energetic, creative and worked to show me ways to save money. I had the most beautiful wedding reception thanks to her creativity and cost saving ideas! I had a limited budget and she made sure we came in under it. I cant believe the uplights are only $10 - I paid $500 - got a quote from a lighting company for $2900 for the same thing!! That made ALL the difference at my venue!! They have really high quality at crazy low prices. They gave me a very detailed quote and backed it all up in a very detailed contract. I had full confidence with all the details in writing...and they came through just as they promised. She gave me lots of extras too - like uplights and crystal votives unexpectedly. Thank you Dress My Party - you really Do know how to the Dress My Party!!! lol! xoxo Alex

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I used Dress My Party for linens, tables and chairs at my ceremony & reception.  A few thoughts: If you really want to have a unique wedding, you need to find a rental company that actually has unique things.  Most companies have the basics, but I was really impressed with their choice in linens.  Lots of colors and textures. With my cushion-textured linens, I paid almost half with Dress My Party over what I would pay at Classic or some of the other companies.  Helps to keep up the look that we were hoping for.  As for chairs, we used their gold chiavaris. Listen up: $4 each. Great deal. I would definitely recommend them.  I thought everyone there was really nice. Super easy to reach. I would find myself emailing their staff late at night. They were always available. That helped keep my mind at ease as we got close to the date.

The Ritz Carlton suggested I use Jenny from Dress my Party and it was the best decision I made for my wedding- besides my husband! Jenny gave me the lowest cost compared to all the other vendors, explained everything to me, and communicated to me as quickly and easily as possible. She never missed a beat and often caught things that I missed. She understood what it meant to be a client and be treated well, which I feel other vendors can be confused about-- like you should be thankful to have them, when you're the one paying. My wedding looked insanely gorgeous because of Jenny's eye to detail, honesty, and ability to pull through in the clutch when I really had been screwed over by another vendor. Despite their high end clientele, they can make room for any type of client and accommodate any budget while still making you feel like a priority. I would recommend them over and over and over again! Thank you Jenny!!!- Diana Levy!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So my location was really spectacular because it is this massive garden area.  However, it literally didn't have anything else but pretty plants, so I had to rent EVERYTHING to create my ceremony and reception.  I decided to work with Dress My Party.  Best prices I found and great selection. I had to get all the basics: chairs, tables, and so on.  Then, tried to create something special.  I rented a huge tent and dance floor from them.  The ceiling swags and chandeliers made the tent spectacular and different from some of my friends weddings.  BTW: best prices on uplights - $10 for LED (they don't get hot) and WAY cheaper on ceiling swags than some other people I found.  Seems like that is something people want to gouge brides on, but I got a great price.  I used some black and white damask so it was a cool contrast to all of the green plant life.  Jennifer was my designer and she was great.  Gotta say: I called her once at 11:45 at night thinking I was going to leave a message and she answered the phone and helped me out with an issue.  Somehow I forgot that was her cell.  Very cool on her part.  I felt like an idiot bothering her at night, and she didn't care.  Totally helpful.  Another thing to mention is their ability to come through at the last minute.  They told me that they would get us anything we needed at the last minute with nothing more than a 25% markup on the rental prices no matter what it cost them.  Turns out, I needed more damask linens and they kept their word.  Very minor charge for something I ordered 48 hours before my event.  They literally made them and came through.   I've recommended them to a couple of girlfriends.

I used Dress My Party for my lighting. Totally didn't expect them to be in that part of the rental world. To save costs, I used the linens and chairs that the hotel provided. But we were really trying to create a club atmosphere for the reception, so I checked them out for lighting. Huge win. I rented 30+ uplights that were set for all kinds of colors. Really cool. Also, my husband (the total tech geek) thought that because they were LED lights that they were really cool and apparently environmentally good, too. In the end, I spent $10 per uplight and totally changed the look of the room. You seriously don't have to spend that much money to make a big impact. The DJ was great, so we really pulled off what we were trying to do.

My wife and I used Dress My Party in Monrovia for our wedding and could not have been more pleased. We didn't want your typical rentals and finding contemporary rentals was an experience. Dress My Party exceeded our expectations in every way. We met with Jennifer and she really went out of her way to assist us with some special lighting needs. She even threw in some free special effects without us even asking. I work with many professionals and I can say that she really knows her craft and is extremely hands on; ensuring everything is delivered as promised. By trade, I review contracts on a regular basis. I cannot express how diligent Dress My Party is with their contract. It is a little redundant, but only in an effort to educate the client, who may not be accustomed to signing contracts. I applaud them on the efforts to educate the consumer and ensure all of the details are covered before, during and after the event. I look forward to working with Dress My Party again on future events.

We were lucky enough to find Dress My Party for all our table linens and decor. Since we were planning from a distance, we needed to make sure we had everything in order before we arrived. The product that was delivered was neatly packaged, a great value, and high quality. Jennifer and her staff helped make my daughters wedding not only beautiful but delivered as promised, was available whenever I needed her, and was a joy to work with. Thank you so much for all your help and for a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is just AMAZING!

I had the help of Jennifer, the design consultant, and she was an absolute heaven sent! She made my day wonderful, effective, and truly special. They are great to not up-sell you things you do not need, are honest about what works/what doesn't and are extremely patient with don't-know-anything-about-wedding brides like myself!

So extremely helpful and sweet, this company gave me everything that I needed and took care of so much for me! They were on time, professional, and worked hard to make sure all my needs were met. The value for this amazing service on top of the pristine quality items they rented to me, is just mind blowing! They made my day so special and easy!

Recommend this company to everyone; two thumbs up and all positive feedback!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Wow! Dress my party was the absolute best rental company I have ever worked with! Their linens were just gorgeous and Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She could not be more helpful and had such amazing ideas to help me out with my wedding! I absolutely recommend dress my party! They really know what they are doing and for unreal prices! Thank you again Jennifer!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There services are amazing! Dress My Party has the best customer service, great product, and the best prices! They showed up on time, and set everything up perfectly.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the most amazing expreince with Dress My Party. They had the best customer service. They designed my table and chairs in front of me until I found what I like. They were organized, on time, and had the lowest prices I could find. Amazing company

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was blown away by Dress My Party! I'm not sure what Rubina is talking about...Dress My Party price matches so you can always get the lowest price...they were the lowest I found! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and took her time to help me find my perfect look! They did an amazing and efficient job in setting up and had a lot of beautiful and unique items to choose from. A great selection overall! I wouldn 't have put my special day in anyone else's hands!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Jennifer at Dress My Party has been such a great experience. She is so knowledgable and she provides such friendly and responsive service. I have really appreciated the thoughts and advice she has given me to make my wedding day my dream come true without spending the crazy amounts I was quoted at other rental companies.

I would highly recommend Jennifer and Dress My Party to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

Profile Picture
Anna
1 Review
2+ years ago

I have used Dress My Party for several parties and attended a few weddings with the decor designed from Dress My Party. Everything is always amazing and uniquely different. I love that they stay current with trends and always have great products and service. I always tell people about this place. i have tried so many different rental companies and now I dont go anywhere else. They have the best selection and the prices are amazingly the BEST out there. I really love how detailed they are with the contract - nothing is hidden and they ask a lot of details.